[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only Warriors fan on /sp/? It seems like literally everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: gsw.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gsw.png
50KB, 500x500px
Am I the only Warriors fan on /sp/? It seems like literally everyone here hates them.
>>
WARRIORS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EVERYONE IS SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW!
>>
I liked them when they were shit.
>>
I support them wholeheartedly. They are my favorite NBA team right now.
>>
>>76539156
who is the 90's warriors right now?
>>
they are based

the bronsexuals are just sperging out as always
>>
>>76539183
and most other nba fans. Gets pretty old watching the same teams compete for the title year after year. I'm sick of seeing lebron there, what is it 7 years in a row to the finals.
>>
>>76539090
Reddit won't leave

Cavs are the Reddit team
>>
>>76539097
don't you got soupa de goat dick to eat
>>
>>76539090
I like the warriors. Too many lebron fans on this board to notice gsw supporters
>>
>>76539090
I've been supporting them since 2014 when I started watched nba. It was just watching steph curry videos on youtube that got me intrested in basketball.
>>
/sp/ used to hate whinny faggots like Lebron and Brady, and for good reason, now nu/sp/ is full of faggots who suck their cocks.
>>
Fuck you and fuck them
>>
>>76539173
Pistons
>>
/510/ reporting
>>
>>76539090
>Am I the only.....

Yes you autistic redditor, you're a true one of a kind
>>
File: IMG_20161026_232203.jpg (40KB, 583x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161026_232203.jpg
40KB, 583x378px
>>76539396

>implying

Based Kobe was always the patricians choice. Fuck Warriors but congrats on the championship, only 10 more to go before you actually start to matter
>>
>>76539090

I don't mind GS and, in fact, appreciate their approach to basketball is what it should be: Strong defense and sharing the the ball, as oppose to the iso shitfest that has been league for too long.

However, the retarded fuck that's been spamming "Fuck millennials" thread for over a year now should fucking kill himself for shitting up /sp/ with those daily threads.
>>
>>76543364
510 yeeeeee, too hungover to join the festivities last night. Niggas won the chip on my bday tho.
>>
707 reporting in. Fuck Lebron. Fuck the haters. After all those decades of bullshit the league belongs to the Warriors. Let's enjoy it however long it lasts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.