[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Losing in the first three rounds is better than losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: what.gif (3MB, 351x200px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
3MB, 351x200px
>Losing in the first three rounds is better than losing in the finals
>>
>Choking in the finals is better than winning in the finals
>>
>>76536520
>choking
>>
>>76536542
Mavericks
>>
Yes because if you don't make the finals, you weren't on a top team. If if you're in the finals and you're the best player, you have a top 2 team. If you're so great, you should be able to win since your team has proven to be championship caliber.
>>
File: ok.jpg (2KB, 105x90px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
2KB, 105x90px
>>76536520
>averaging a triple double with 30+pts is choking
>>
>losing is better than winning

6>3
>>
>>76536566
Legassed by the end of the 3rd quarter 5 straight games
>>
>>76536422
you know you can have an opinion without everyone else agreeing with you? I think lebron is the goat but the majority of people never will
>>
>>76536563
This
>>
File: Was it a foul.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Was it a foul.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
The cavs lost game 3 at home because of Lebron's poor defense and basketball IQ in the final minutes. First he kicks it out to Korver who misses rather than drive on Draymond, then he lets KD hit a huge bucket over him. After Kyrie misses a 3, the Cavs still have a chance to tie it up. Then he does this.
>>
>>76536563
>that mental gymnastics
if you didn't even make the finals you suck and are below the top tier players in it
>>
>>76536708

It was definitely a foul on Lebron but no referee would dare call that on him.
>>
File: 1497328405300.jpg (114KB, 1152x974px) Image search: [Google]
1497328405300.jpg
114KB, 1152x974px
>>76536708
iggy should have been called for a foul because he nutted lelbon's foot.
>>
>>76536422
>3-5
>something to be proud of
Look at this
>>76536563
1st round exists as you're the 8th/7th seed is at least excused
>>
>>76536422
It doesn't matter what round you lose in because it's possible you lost in the first round to the one seed who goes on to win the ship but if you happen to have played that one seed harder than anyone else does throughout the rest of the post season it should give you at least some claim to being the 2nd best team in the league that year. Like back in the 80s and 90s when the NFC championship game was almost always more evenly matched than the super bowl.
>>
>>76536708
I didn't notice until now that lebald kicked iggy in the balls
>>
Jordan actually played good teams in the East when he lost in the preliminary rounds.

Lebron plays against literal garbage each year in the East.
>>
File: Klebron Kardasian.png (287KB, 383x378px) Image search: [Google]
Klebron Kardasian.png
287KB, 383x378px
>>76537086
jordan: pistons, cltics, heat, knicks, cavs
lelbon: cramps, ac, delonte & gloria
>>
>>76536566
>when he wins
Legoat carried his team guys!!1 Truly better than jordan!
>when he loses
his team is shit what could he have done??

Nice logic retard
>>
>>76537341
>Legoat carried his team guys!!1 Truly better than jordan!
only bronsexuals say this
>>
>>76537341
But those are entirely logically consistent...
>>
>>76536566
Le average 4 points in the 4th quarter man
>>
Anyone else notice how hard he stat padded because he knew they didn't have a chance to win?
I was rooting for the cavs because I had money for gsw to win in 6. But watching Lebron stat pad like a baby gorilla balling to the hoop was so sad to watch. You just know all he cares about is how others see him. It eats him inside. He's a 6'9 260 lbs beta. Literally the opposite of MJ.
>>
>3--5
>1-2
>4-1
>16-1
THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
>>
>>76536566
>m-muh stats
The point is to win faggot. Millenials unironically award style points
>>
>>76537667
>attempting to score easy points quickly and hoping to get stops
>stat-padding
>don't do that
>disappearing
My almonds can't handle any more activation
>>
get hype for the game tonight look online for the times find out i missed it and it was last night feeling pretty foolish
>>
I only watched like 20 minutes of game 2 but it was incredible watching him be clearly the best player struggling valiantly doing everything he can against that ridiculous super team only to lose. It was poetic and beautiful.
>>
playing in the leastern conference means lebron doesn't even have the opportunity to lose until the championships

it's literally historically bad, and has irredeemably so for more than a decade and a half at this point
>>
>>76536566
You niggaz so quick to pull some bitch ass stats when you talkin bout leoutofbreathby4thquarter, but yall hatin on Westbrook. Fucc outta here bitch ass nigga
>>
>>76537697
7-1
>>
>>76537191
fuccin LOL
>>
>>76536422
That's something you only see on Facebook, or at least only people who comment on ESPN really believe. I doubt someone here really believes that, and most likely only uses it to make bron fans mad.

That being said, losing the Finals ain't good either.

At least he delivers, unlike people like Peyton Manning who under performed every time he faced strong competition.
>>
It doesn't matter, all we know is the Cavs were a top 9 team this year
>>
>>76536566
>don't touch the queen or she'll flop and ur fucked with a technical or a flagrant
>>
>>76537086
>good teams
Sure. Great teams? Not a one. How many non-Jordan east teams won a title from 1991-2003 again? The east was deeper than the west but that means nothing when it comes to elite consistent title contenders, of which there were none.

Also when Jordan was 32 he had 3 titles and got beat by the magic who then got swept by the rockets. Imagine LeBron losing to the raptors who then got swept by the warriors. That was Jordans equivalent to LeBron this year. Imagine the shit he would be getting for that.
>>
File: rly.png (111KB, 589x625px) Image search: [Google]
rly.png
111KB, 589x625px
>>
>>76538024
>At least he delivers, unlike people like Peyton Manning who under performed every time he faced strong competition.

yeah, under performed his way into the record books
>>
How ironic that the guy who ring chased by trying to build a super team TWICE is now viewed as the good guy by so many idiots just because the Warriors outdid him at his own game. I hate Golden State but anyone who hates them more than LeBitch is a retard.
>>
>>76539082
>I hate Golden State but anyone who hates them more than LeBitch is a retard.
People hate KD for the move, not GS for lucking into their team the way they did. Plus, I thought most of the GS hate came from their fans.
>>
>>76539119
Any team that has 5 fans one day and 500 million the next becomes hated very easily

What's sad is they did everything the right way, drafting great and building a perfectly synergistic team (mostly because anything Jerry West touches other than playing in the finals turns to gold in the NBA), and were the ultimate example of playing the long game rather than targeting every big name free agent every offseason like the shitty teams do

Then Draymond chimps out and costs his team the finals, so he calls Durant in tears and begs him to come, and that one move completely overrides what they built over a decade so they're just another "they bought a ship" team
>>
File: 1496885599972.jpg (131KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496885599972.jpg
131KB, 900x675px
>>76536520
Nigga what else should he do?
>>
>>76536708
LeBron can't complain about fouls. Since the refs bailed him out of getting swept.
>>
>>76539070
>best regular season qb ever
>does a complete 180 in playoffs or big games
>>
>>76539082
This. Get the fuck over lebitch fans. I hate both teams but KD did you one better. Stay mad
>>
>>76536422
It's not better, it's just that he has had no legit competition in the east for a good 5-7 years. Therefore, his only real test is in the finals. Lebrony fanboys can't seem to understand this though.
>>
>>76537341
That seems to line up. He carries the team on his back every night. Sometimes it's enough, sometimes its not.
>>
>>76538985
Stop schilling your article, Windhorst
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.