[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the Warriors are skipping the White House visit. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_2359.png (126KB, 640x1136px)
IMG_2359.png
126KB, 640x1136px
So the Warriors are skipping the White House visit. I'm not sure that Blumpf will recover from this, resignation imminent
>>
>greatest NBA ever assembled
>in a photo with the worst president ever "elected"

its just bad PR. only makes sense to not only refuse going, but shit on the invitation
>>
>>76528541
What a bunch of fucking ungrateful cunts
>>
>bunch of overpaid niggers don't want to visit the White House

How will Trump recover?
>>
>>76528541
Shocking

(((NBA)))
>>
Lol drumkeks btfo
>>
>>76528554
I wasn't aware that Woodrow Wilson is currently the president
>>
I really don't understand why.
>>
>>76528561
The fuck has trump ever done for nba? U paki
>>
>>76528576
Because the NBA is a 'globalist' controlled anti-American league. That's why.
>>
>>76528541
Good last time we let niggers in the white house, they fucked the country up so bad that it got that jokester that is president.
>>
>>76528579
He's allowed them to live glorious, free lives, as he, the Commander-in-Chief-, protects them from a world that wants then dead. And for that they shun him? For that they disrespect him?

Typical "modern American" behaviour really, like looting, or spraypainting fake hate messages try and get other people in trouble, or typing utter fucking shite on the internet and clicking Post like you just did.

>paki
Get fucked lad, I'm whiter than the arse cheeks you haven't been able to see in years
>>
>>76528541
Fewer niggers in the white house? How will blumpf ever recover?!
>>
>niggers staying out of a white mans house
First time for everything I guess
>>
File: IMG_0034.jpg (37KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
37KB, 500x463px
>>76528598
>>
>>76528609
t. Schlomo Shillstein
>>
Is this the most immature team of all time
>Kerr bitches about trump for almost 2 years
>KD can't win a ring without joining the best team of all time
>Klay idiotically tries to make it sound like he is a dumb stoner
>Curry's only claim to fame is to shoot 3 pointers
>Draymond kicks people in the balls when he doesn't have his way
>david west is a ring chaser but he isnt a bitch so he's exempt
>zaza is a dirty motherfucker who injured kawhi
>>
>>76528598
Your shitty race baiting is obvious shill.
>>
>>76528614
you sound pretty mad
Do you have an underdeveloped negroid frontal lobe? Fucking nigger
>>
>>76528606
pommy plz go
>>
>>76528606
The (((shills))) come on here and try to stir up a bunch of race hate.

It's part of their political strategy.
>>
>>76528619
nah just stating facts.
>>
>>76528612
What the fuck does that have to do with my post you stupid fucking American cunt
>>
>>76528628
Fuck off Schlomo.

You don't fool anyone.
>>
>>76528632
Your the stupidest garbage shill on this board.

You think we haven't figured out the ((((media))) strategy yet?

fuck off
>>
>>76528628
pointing out facts.
if you interpret that as me being mad then i guess you can join this brainlet team out in the bay
>>
>>76528638
Go get another proxy Chaim
>>
>>76528649
>(((())))))))
>shill

babby's been visiting /pol/ I see.
>>
>>76528666
>implying
>>
Big fucking deal.
NBA is dying anyways, and I don't think Trump needs more bad press than what he already has.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 200x252px
>>76528668
Nigga fuck off. You do this all day.

And kek. We know.

You NWO faggots own the NBA primarily to manipulate blacks.
>>
Hearing some reports that Zaza will be the only one to visit and he'll be dressed in full nazi attire
>>
>>76528680
Yep.

This dying league can't sell out a playoff 'game' anywhere other than SF and Cleveland.

And not in Cleveland much longer.
>>
>>76528541
I'm curious. Is this the first instance an entire championship team declined to visit the White House? Can't be, right?
>>
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
fck ths whiet gods
>>
>>76528719
I think so

>>76528727

nice proxy Chaim.
>>
File: 1461202414618.jpg (44KB, 242x323px) Image search: [Google]
1461202414618.jpg
44KB, 242x323px
>>76528682
>that image
>unironically using NWO
>>
Good.

I imagine Ayesha would have jumped straight onto that alpha trump cock at the site of which Steph would sit in the corner and start masturbating while Apemong kicks him in the nuts repeatedly.
>>
>>76528682
>You NWO faggots own the NBA primarily to manipulate blacks.

It's the point of the league. Even more so than shekels.
>>
>largely insecure brainlets hate trump
>GS hates trump
color me shocked
>>
File: 1495310753491.png (302KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1495310753491.png
302KB, 785x757px
>>76528741
At least 4 puppet Presidents used it.
>>
>>76528763
Like it's their own opinion.

NBA receives orders for their overlords.

I'm sure MSESPN will dedicate the entire next month to this story though.
>>
>>76528765
what am I shilling exactly?
>>
>do this to Obama
racism
>do this to Trump
applause
>>
why are threads related to the NBA so shitty
>>
>>76528799
Kill yourself nigga. How long are your shifts?

>>76528801

you mean 'applause' as reported by the 'media'

irl empty seats
>>
>>76528554
>in a photo with the worst president ever "elected"

Kek, gtfo

Stock market at record highs, US industry starting to boom again, jobs being added at record rates, illegal border crossings down 60-70% without the wall even up, ISIS has lost massive amounts of territory and funding

Regardless of wheher you like the guy or not the first 6 months has been really good historically speaking, the only real negatives thus far are the false media claims

>Trump winning would be a disaster for the economy

Less than a month later the stock market reaches an all time high and consumer confidence is at its highest in 20-30 years

Hhmmmm
>>
>>76528816
Why is the league so shitty?

why is it the only US league that needs an army of shills on here?
>>
>>76528827
b-but he says mean things
>>
>>76528827
Get ready to get lambasted by the usual critics.
>muh popular vote
>muh Israel's bitch
>muh Russia
>muh coal
>muh Paris accord
>>
>>76528606
kek how does that old faggot protect us from anything? The only thing he protects is Ivanka's pussy for his old wrinkly dick.

Fuck that orange clown.
>>
imagine being a person that doesn't like trump.

November 9th was probably a nightmare for them
>>
The NBA is pure leftist in politicis. Apehoop players are statistically the dumbest athletes too. Just to see how politically ignorant the NBA is go watvh the cancer that is ESPN.

That is why the Fake News media often gives Apehoop
players a soft touch if they are im amy controverdy, but they yry to destroy NFL and NFL players always. Liberal elites and their fake news dont like that NFL is more Amwrican, Patriotic, manly. And its players are less political
Sheep monkeys of the Democratic Party.

<Pic related a political tard

KEK. Willed it. Now Golden Stste is inbiting bad MEME energy by bring Anti-American. Might lose next 2 years and not have a dynasty now. Good. LeQuit James legacy us ruined, and let them fall too. Show America how much you hate it Apehoop and how political baby sheep monkeys you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 620x350px
>>76529011

>pic related
>>
can only imagine the rage if someone had refused to visit the kenyan
>>
a muslim killed steve kerr's dad and he still loves them

he's mentally deranged
>>
NBA is gonna be really shit the next few years unless lebron joins the spurs or rockets.
>>
I don't care much about Donald Trump. I don't think he's anywhere near a great president, yet I don't think he's awful. He hasn't done anything particularly stupid although the media seems obsessed with finding anything at all.

Now I used to be a huge NBA fan, but my interest has been waning for the last few years, and this year I barely watched any games. One of the problems is that there's no character left anymore. No Jordans, no Barkleys, no Shaqs, no Rodmans... nothing. It's just whiny little rich bitches who are about as annoying and delusional as a Kardashian clan member.

Fuck it, I'm not renewing my subscription next season. Or any after that. It's not that I really care that they're not going to the White House. It's that if you'd ask them what they disagree so strongly about with the President, they'd have no idea. At best they utter something incoherent about imaginary racism.

Because they have no clue. Vapid, spoiled retards to a man. Or more like a man-child. Fuck 'em.
>>
>implying trump will even be in office by the time they visit

cry more /r/the_donald
>>
>>76529152
>he thinks media not liking Trump is enough to get him impeached.

cry more /r/feelthebern
>>
>>76528827

Stock markets are just continuing the same climb they've done since 2009. The only thing that slowed down the stock markets rising was the election year, during which the NASDAQ's improvement stalled and even dropped a bit. Stock markets have been improving at the same rate ever since Obama first got to power, so it's not really Trump's achievement as they would've very likely improved at the same rate regardless of who's in charge.

>>76529093

Maybe he realizes not all Muslims are the same person.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 413x395px
>>76529152

Emperor Trump is going to be there for next 7 years. Longer than Golden States reign since they just MEMEd themselves out of any championship next year.

LeQuit, LeFake James teamed up with Hillary to take him down, and KEK dedtroyed his legacy permanently. Besides hers historically.

Now retard Golden State( who are on the precarious choke line of meme energy anyways) insult him...well they will now choke again next year or have catastrophe injury,

Long live the King and now confirmed forever GOAT: Michael Jordan.
>>
>>76528827
Post hoc, ergo, proctor hoc
>>
>>76528889

Move to Europe. Enjoy Cultural enrichment. Where native European citizens can't even go to their own festivals, museums, tourist attractions without fear of dying that day, or at least now armed military guards on every corner.
>>
>>76530071
Proptor*
>>
>>76529267

Trump removed massive amount of regulations that king nigger imposed. Also jobs report under Trump has skyrocketed.
>>
>>76528541

>You can't buy integrity.

But you can buy a championship.
>>
>>76529151
I just cancelled my subscription.

I'm a non-voter but the NBA is corrupt. Not going to watch propaganda and social engineering masquerading as sport.
>>
>>76528827
goddamn trump shills are cringey

how less of a life do you have that you feel compelled to defend a washed up reality show star?
>>
>>76530117
NBA shills are what's cringy.

It's such a corrupt league.
>>
>>76528827
>Stock market at record highs, US industry starting to boom again, jobs being added at record rates, illegal border crossings down 60-70% without the wall even up, ISIS has lost massive amounts of territory and funding

fake news
>>
hehe how will xrumpf evar recovr from this xD
>>
File: IMG_2894.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>76530117
He's so washed up he got elected president of the United States of America.
>>
drumpftards literally
S E E T H I N G
>>
File: IMG_2037.png (251KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2037.png
251KB, 1334x750px
>>76529267
>improving at same rate

Kys you retarded nigger
>>
>>76530144
Fake news only comes from the left
>>
>>76530231
>fake news is only whatever i don't like

you don't have to be a part of the left to acknowledge that the right are being mindless drones to an objective idiot. i'm not a dem and i never voted for obama, and if killary won the election i was planning on voting republican in 2020.
>>
Not a surprise. The Warriors are the most insufferable team ever for multiple reasons. Their fanbase is nearly 100% beta cuckolds who work in the tech industry, a perfect reflection of how cancerous San Francisco is nowadays. Then you have Durant, nothing really needs to be said. Draymond Green is one of the most obnoxious, dirty players in decades. Steve Kerr is a fraud. Javale McGee is legit the dumbest player in the NBA ever, a massive accomplishment.

I honestly don't even hate meme chucking, it's just the players who do it individually who are annoying as fuck. The only likeable player to me is Iguodala.
>>
>>76530210

That's over the last year. US markets were down during the presidential election year, possibly due to the market uncertainty and the collapse in oil prices which coincides with the stagnation during the time.

You open a 10 year graph and you'll see it going up at a steady pace between 2009 and 2015, before dipping in the late 2015/ early 2016 and then resuming pace.
>>
lmao drumpf btfo

Bet he is literally crying knowing he missed out on a chance to meet true greatness

he hasn't got a friend in the world
>>
>>76528541
Wow, Drumpf BTFO by a dozen 20-27 year old college dropouts
>>
>>76530408
correct. 3/4 of their 'fans' didn't even follow basketball 5 years ago.

Warriors games are a place to be seen for poseur tech dorks, a la Burning Man.
>>
>>76530440
>>76530446
if you must shill

please try and add something more than moronic nonsense.
>>
>>76530469
scrumpfkins mad as fuck that the GOAT team doesn't want to meet the clod emperor
>>
good. mulattos playing a glorified gym class game shouldn't be allowed near the white house anyways
>>
>>76530071
Trumples dont understand logical fallacies.

That should be pretty apparent by now
>>
>>76530469
Calling people names is the peak of their argumentative power, its like kindergarten all over again.
>>
>>76530492
>>76530492
get some new narratives

even real Warriors fans don't care about this team.

it's sad what they did to the league
>>
>>76528816
It's a sport that's been tailored and catered to the lowliest of discussion and knowledge.
Basketball discussion has always prided itself on "barbershop banter" meaning 'shitposting irl'
You can try to have a serious talk about basketball but the problem is that
A. It doesn't matter because who cares about any team that isn't playing in the finals. Nobody sits around talking "man the Twolves and Sixers are loading up" cause it literally doesn't matter
B. Your voice will be drowned out by 100 retards that are looking for irl (You)s and it's been engineered towards that
C. All of the talking heads have recognized this and not only condone it but are the biggest exacerbaters of it. It's way easier to get famous calling LeBron a choker than to talk about Jeff Teagues PER.
>>
>>76530525
they are the definition of a paper tiger

this media manipulation is all they've got

this board is becoming insufferable though
>>
>>76528573
underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 1191x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 1191x1200px
>>76530374
You only think Trump is an idiot bc the media tells you.

Has an economics Degree from Wharton, but lets rightly call that irrelevant.

He has succeeded greatly and historically in EVERY field he entered. A smart string man might be lucky if he triumphed in one:

Helped changed the Skyline and fortune of NYC with Trump tower and became a successful real estate mogul

Has best selling business strategy book of all time.

Fundamentally changed ALL television by initiating reality tv and had best show on tv for decades

Them as a novice entets Politics and in 1 year destroys ALL professional lifetime politicians as well as their corrupt corporate fake news media

And lets not forget something very telling: has 5 extremely good, America loving, strong, smart, independent, well manner, educated, loyal children that all love him.

A liberal man might consider a sucess if their kid does not turn out an insane SJW, lib tranny, studying African studies to go work at Walmart for all their lives. While they drown the pain if leftist brainwashingv in drugs and video games.

So anybody that thinks Trump is "dumb" is just bitter, jealous, or a sheep if the mainstream media. The same fake news media that said he only had a 1% shot of winning bc they are such geniuses.
>>
Bunch of coons obeying their leftist massas, nothing unusual about this.
>>
>>76530647
i was told by abcnbccbsnytimes media that trump is a dummy and a meany
>>
>>76528554
What a fucking faggot you are. Jesus Christ so much beta. Do you have one original thought?

Woodrow Wilson was the worst.

Fucking an hero faggot
>>
>>76530788

Worse than Buchanan? What do they teach you kids in school these days?
>>
>>76530728
>Bunch of coons obeying their leftist massas

Well yeah you are talking about a race with the collective of IQ of around the mid 70s
>>
>>76528789
theyre black lol

only blacks that like trump are uncle tom contrarians that are doing it just because they wanna get back at other black people because they always wanted to be white.
>>
>>76530647
>You only think Trump is an idiot bc the media tells you.

don't need the media, just need eyes and ears.

i have no reason to trust a man who sounds like that and looks like that seriously

it's called "thinking independently", friendo.
>>
every single day there is a new story about donald trump
every single day he dominates the news, the headlines

is this how it's gonna be for the next 3 and a half years?

this is surreal if you think about it
no person in history has created so much interest about him other than maybe hitler

and just some years ago trump was a reality TV star and WWE hall of famer
how the fuck did we get to this point?
>>
>>76530837

I wish Trump would increase funding of Planned Parenthood because they are the nigger one killer of niggers after malaria, obesity and other niggers
>>
>>76530882
>judging a book by its cover
>>
>>76530928

oh and I forgot AIDS, that kills a shit ton of nigs too
>>
>>76530908
He was already a ratings magnet and now he's President.
>>
>>76530908

Because his supporters love to click on his stories and his haters love to clicks on his stories and the stuff that gets the most clicks rises to the top. That's how the world is built in 2017 and the content itself is irrelevent.
>>
>>76530908
>elect an idiot to be the leader of one of the most developed nations
>"Y U talking bout dis doh?"

germany please
>>
>>76530938
Nothing wrong with this.

I see a person with THAT haircut and i have no reason to assume that they'll make the right decision. And that's before even hearing him speak. His lack of eloquence is extremely telling.
>>
>>76530837

You do know the true origin of that term right? The real uncle Tom helped free hundredsof slaves, and then helped educate many.

Black people that like or support Trump are just Americans that are not brainwashed to live in permanent victimhood their whole lives by Democratic Party and its media. And are not pets of the Democratic Party that tells them to never have personal responsibility in anything. Or true personal power.

The same Dem Party that enslaved tgem for 100 years, did not want them to have equal rights, not to vote, and then started imprisoning them en masse with the Clinton crime bills.

The same Dem Party that actuslly started the KKK.

Liberal media and leftist professors are just good at lying to black Americans about who the real racist party and policies have always been.
>>
>>76531043
I'd think that most black Americans would be better served by listening to people like Thomas Sowell and Larry Elder rather thank shrieking banshees like Whoopy Goldberg and race hustlers like Al Sharpton.
>>
>>76528614
If anything, yes. It's a superteam that was crafted and bought.
>>
File: 1qtj0e.jpg (30KB, 340x512px) Image search: [Google]
1qtj0e.jpg
30KB, 340x512px
>>76528541
They got the call
>>
>>76530816
Woodrow Wilson literally sold out America by creating the Fed under direction from the Rothschilds. There will never be a worse president
>>
>>76530837
>uncle tom

how DARE people refuse to let the eternal jew control their life
>>
did anybody care about the white house visit before that hockey redneck skipped out on visiting Obama?
>>
>>76530071
I could agree with this, but what evidence do you have that puts him in a negative light? All of that stuff is positive, and proving it would be worse/better with someone else is a counterfactual
>>
File: 1495628268670.jpg (96KB, 530x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495628268670.jpg
96KB, 530x767px
>>76531043
>le democrats from jim crow times are the same as modern democrats

love the "party of lincoln" meme
>>
>>76528541
Cleveland wouldn't go either
Cubs accelerated to visit while Obama was President.
Many Clemson and New England players didn't go.

There is no escaping this. Trumpsters will have to accept the blow.
Only possible payback comes with the next Democrat President (2021? 2025?)
>>
File: IMG_2365.png (125KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2365.png
125KB, 640x1136px
>>76536050
Tim Thomas is the man. Leftist statecucks dont get it
>>
>>76528827
Take that American dick out of your mouth son.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
Colin Kaepernick levels of pointless virtue signalling. It's just become tedious at this point
>>
i love how niggers go 'fuck trump y'all' but it's been obama's tenure when they got mass murdered by five-o and their token blackie ain't done shit lmao
>>
>>76528554
Woodrow Wilson and James Buchanan are objectively worse
>>
>>76528609
kek very underrated
>>
>>76528541

Garbage fake news. Saged

Golden State Warriors statement on WH: We have not received an invitation to WH, but will make those decisions when/if necessary
>>
>>76530117
not an argument
>>
>>76536965
No one ever claimed they were intelligent.
>>
When white players refused to go to the White House when Obama was there,people said it was their right not to go.

When the Warriors refuse to go to the White House and Trump is president,people complain about them not going.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
>>
File: 1497319958428.jpg (209KB, 1199x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1497319958428.jpg
209KB, 1199x1217px
>>76528541

LMAO DUNK BTFO HOW CAN HE RECOVER?
>>
>>76537238
nobody fucking said that they were called racist
>>
File: 1497293028913.jpg (550KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497293028913.jpg
550KB, 2000x2000px
It's okay though the real Champs will be at the white house

Pittsburgh not Paris
>>
>>76528541
>You can't buy integrity
>Is pretty much a modern day slave
Activates my almonds
>>
File: Capture.png (144KB, 611x600px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
144KB, 611x600px
>making the same thread twice even though they denied it
lmao just lmao
>>
>>76528541
personally if it was any president it would be an orderly thing for me to join upon invitation

maybe im old school but this sort of defiance comes off as childish (even if the president is touted as such)
>>
Fake news convinced them Trump is racist. The move makes business sense in the extremely liberal Bay Area / Silicon Valley, though.
>>
>>76538109
>Trump's actions convinced them Trump is racist.
Fixed.
>>
>>76528541
It makes sense. It would only harm their reputation to go in the current political climate.
>>
>>76528827
shitskins dont care about that stuff anon. they operate around base needs and emotion.

also black people in particular are highly conformist. thats why they all do personally destructive and illogical things for the sake of being a "real nigger"

just like rioting, if the group decides "fuck drumph" or whatever the rest will quickly fall into line
>>
>>76530908
>3 and a half years

You mean 7 and a half.
>>
>>76538059

it is childish, everything about the whole #NeverTrump thing

generation of people who can't think for themselves, but I think this move is befitting a team like the Warriors

manufactured, pastiche champions and a symbol of the corruption of basketball
>>
>>76528606
based britbro.
>>
>>76536392
>meme

Its true though. Black people almost unanimously voted for that party of Lincoln until the new deal came and they all switched for gibsmedats. Shocking I know.
>>
>>76528541
cool, that tradition should be ended anyway

and keep in mind it was started only in the 80s
>>
File: gKArxNI.jpg (70KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
gKArxNI.jpg
70KB, 500x669px
>cavs chimp out over trump
>don't want to stay at his hotel when in NYC
>warriors cry like the fagarea retards they are and refuse to visit the leader of the free world
>James dolan owner of the new York knicks donated millions to the trump campaign
>phil jackson not putting up with nignog diva behavior

when will you realize that the knicks are /ourteam/?
>>
>>76530117
IT WAS HER TURN
>>
>>76538612
When they aren't literal fucking garbage, lol.
>>
>>76538660
I didn't say anything else besides trump shills are cringeworthy. Who is this "her" you are referring to?
>>
>>76537238

>He doesn't remember Tim Thomas
>>
File: 1496502474578.jpg (12KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
1496502474578.jpg
12KB, 240x196px
>>76528561
How are they "Ungrateful"? Nigga they worked for that championship not Trump
>>
>>76528561
this is a uniquely american thing, why do you care
pretty sure the premier league champs don't go take a pic with the PM every year
>>
File: lmao.jpg (16KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
16KB, 350x262px
>>76528561

dumbfuck detected
>>
>>76536392

Then:
>I give these savages food and shelter for working on my plantation

Now:
>I give these savages food stamps and section 8 housing for their votes

What's changed exactly?
>>
>>76539050
Not to mention creating Social Security while Republicans whined like babies along the way. Fuck Social Security
>>
>>76530074
>or at least now armed military guards on every corner
Oh, so like the US, but 16 years after
>>
>>76530647
s m a l l l o a n
m
a
l
l

l
o
a
n
>>
>>76529065
Tim Thomas from the Boston Bruins skipped the WH visit after the 2011 SC finals. Libs ate him alive for that. Along as calling him a racist of course.
>>
All this butt hurt for nothing
>fake news
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aol.com/amp/2017/06/13/nba-champion-golden-state-warriors-deny-reports-decided-against-white-house-visit-president-trump/
>>
>>76539853
I'm looking forward to a similar response from the sports media as they did Tim Thomas.

>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1037288-tim-thomas-the-ugly-truth-behind-his-white-house-refusal
>"Now, if Thomas was a real man, he would have gone to the Boston Bruins management and ownership, returned the money from his contract and quit the balance of it by retiring–so he could exercise his rights as a free citizen.
You see, I am all for exercising your rights. I am all against abusing them. And Tim Thomas abused those rights."

But I guess basketball Americans are protected species when it comes to the bigots of low expectations; the media and their ilk. When (and they will) the Warriors refuse to show up, their explanation of "He a racist. America is for da people of all colors." will be considered enlightened reasoning. I'm sure Time will put them on their cover for their bravery against the oppressive totalitarian government they're forced to live under and their fight for social justice and diversity.
>>
>>76530647
>loyal children that all love him
I know it's bait, but if anyone thinks Ivanka looks at him with anything other than disgust, then you've never really seen her look at him.
>>
File: standard.jpg (57KB, 372x465px) Image search: [Google]
standard.jpg
57KB, 372x465px
>>76538971
>>76538999
>>76528629
>>76528630
>>76528889

Because they are American citizens and thus they serve at the pleasure of the President of the United States. He is your leader and your icon; as a celebrity or well-known figure, it is your responsibility to maintain that which makes America good. And that is the respect you should have for your protector. Or have you forgotten that he is your Commander-in-Chief? Have you forgotten that upon his shoulders weighs decisions so heavy that they would crush an ordinary man? But never mind all that - the news told you he's a total badman meanie who has more scoops of ice cream than other people, and he said something kinda mean about a woman once, and he has the temerity to have the wrong colour face.

I guess that makes you no better than the people who hated Obama for having the wrong colour face. And it also makes you an absolute fucking cunt. Keep on ruining the Western world with your propaganda-fuelled nonsense, closing your eyes to truth right in front of you; you wil realise how wrong you were eventually, how easily you were misled, but it will be too late, and you will deserve everything that happens to you.

>tldr; you're a bunch of stupid, easily manipulated cunts
>pic related; shit that is still going on in my country right now
>how do I know? Because I work with the police and I can see the downfall of everything we hold dear on a daily basis, you fucking idiots

>>76538526
Good luck in the wars to come.
>>
>>76546801
Donald Trump is a piece of shit and he isn't my president. Give up the shilling my man.
>>
>>76546878
>Donald Trump is a piece of shit
That's an opinion, completely subjective

>and he isn't my president.
Ah, you see, that's incorrect. Literally as incorrect as it gets. Because he IS your President. Because he won the election to become the President of the United States. And, if you are a citizen of the United States, this means he is your President. You can bitch and moan and cunt about like a petulant little child as much as you want - it doesn't make you any less wrong.

>shilling
Your entire worldview has been formed by news-entertainment, and you call me a shill? Fuck me sideways pal, you need to get out and have a look at the country you're currently shitting all over.
>>
>>76546801
Good lad.
>>
>>76528554
well done. Look how may triggered polfags couldn't resist the bait
>>
>>76531029
I agree with you but just lemme add balding is an extremely tough thing for a lot of guys to deal with. He prob had a great full head of hair till late in his life and being the egomaniac he is (not necessarily a bad thing btw) he just couldn't let it go an it looks dumber and dumber.

Balding can make a jacked 6'8 250 lb black dude like Lebron look like a pussy.
>>
>>76549770
other tapperance things like being obese, having orange skin, and then when he opens his mouth all the clearly fear inflating/mongering, flip flopping, overall lack of informent on issues, and general pandering to dumb redneck things he says are enough for me to not trust him though
>>
>>76528554

b8?
>>
>>76528573
Woodlets btfo
>>
>>76528541
The have the right to choose not to go. Get over drumpf's cock in your mouth cucks
>>
>>76528719
na not the first time. Also this is fake news the warriors haven't even received the white house invitation yet
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.