[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> alright Goldie basketball is officially over and football

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: espn-radio-mike-mike-morning.jpg (56KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
espn-radio-mike-mike-morning.jpg
56KB, 750x500px
> alright Goldie basketball is officially over and football doesn't start for another 2 months. What do we talk about?

> well greenie I heard that baseball thing is kinda popular but they have way to many white people, it won't capture the attention of espns new crowd.

> when you're right you're right. Well moving forward, Goldie tell me about what it was like to play professional football for the millionth time. I know we talk about that 8 times a show. I just need to hear it again. Also in about 2 weeks remind to start talking about basketball for next season. Oh that Steph curry sure is something.

> haha oh greenie, I love politics and race relations which is why I've invited Michael and jameele onto the show this morning. Guys how's it going? I fucking hate white people, not enough representation of blacks in those evil sport hockey or baseball.

> couldn't agree more Goldie, just last week my wife and I invited 6 refugees into our home and I cancelled all my channels except BET.

> well that's all the time we have today, tune in tomorrow where we will talk about how Adrian Peterson hate a peanut butter jelly sandwich and what that means for free agency, pre season basketball, and police brutality.
>>
>>76528343
/sp/'s finest work
>>
>mike and mike
More like kike and mike
>>
File: le-batard-show-logo.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
le-batard-show-logo.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>not watching the superior fat guy/jew combo
>>
>>76528486
>fat guy/jew combo
>on the last two weeks, dan and/or stu skipped atleast 4 days
>being replaced by empowered turboniggers or adnan "the unfunny jew from tangier" virk or even domonique "the nigger" niggumwiggums
>>
>>76528495
they need less of those guys and israel and more of mina kimes
>>
>>76528343
Reminder their friendship ended after 20 years because Greenberg is leaving
>>
>>76528527

Mina is qt waifu tier but she's insufferable to listen to

And it's not because she's a woman, it's just her voice. I only listen to the podcasts so I only get the voice and no visual

Stu + Domonique is a top combo
>>
>>76528343
I work with a 40 year old oreo who listens to this and regurgitates what they say to pass as his own opinion.
>>
>>76528562
They only talk about basketball and football no matter what. Stanley cup and world series will be going on tand they will just briefly mention it in passing.
>>
>>76528343
ESPN doesn't have a 'new crowd'.

it's just unwatched propaganda.
>>
>>76528527
The only value Mina could ever add to that show is if she took her clothes off, but even then ESPN and Dan and the rest of the jews already spent too long telling her how smart she is (she isn't, though) and how she achieved the things she want in life (she didn't, though) so she's too far gone from being a nerdy whore.
>>
>>76528538
>Stu + Domonique is a top combo
b2r

>>76528495
What did I told you? Domonique "the nigger" on the studio today.
>>
>he doesn't watch joe and carton on cbs sports
but then again I live in ny state and like ny sports.. might not be your taste
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.