[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's disgusting how hard the media shills for USA garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (30KB, 341x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 341x411px
It's disgusting how hard the media shills for USA garbage sports.

>blatant signs of rigging & bias from nba refs last 2 games
>wild, arbitrary foul calls. even grazing the opponent's arm hair is a foul
>niggers constantly chimping out & whining about calls whether good or bad
>no flow to the game, constant whistles for fouls
>excessive amount of timeouts from both teams
>constant blowouts in finals games
>black people

Also, basketball is not even popular in the other countries of the world, it's the last garbage sport in other countries, and your nigger dream team lose for the spanish team and basketball is not even popular sport in their country, it's soccer, (REAL FOOTBALL, NOT HANDEGG, AND EVEN HANDEGG AMERICAN IS WORSE THAN RUGBY, WAS SO MUCH MORE FUN WATCH RUGBY THAN HANDEGG BUT I DON'T ENJOY SO MUCH)

American because of all their disgusting money try to make marketing and propaganda for their shit sports, americans tried to invent meme sports popular only in USA because they aren't good in the most popular sports of the world and they don't want to accept being worse than other countries, like in soccer, so they abandoned all the important and popular sports

And the worst fucking garbage is see the media of other countries, the third world, even europe and others, maybe in garbage shit espn but even other media, try to sell the garbage NBA, try to sell your garbage sports

YOU PAY FOR SOCCER PLAYERS WATCH YOUR GARBAGE NBA TO TRY TO MAKE DISGUISED MARKETING FOR YOUR SPORT IN OTHER COUNTRIES

We want football (Soccer), but our media sometimes try to shill and marketing for these shit

Sorry some good americans

USA is retarded even to play sports in your sick society, how whites of your country will live around niggers hateful shit in USA and play or live with them, also the social engineering of your schools, colleges, the race baiting, and your schools who know that niggers are dumb and want to give steroid or only choose niggers to make them go to school
>>
I can assure you that here nobody give a fuck about American sports and leagues. Our sports channel literally prefer putting Pétanque, men volleyball or horse-riding rather than spend time on talking about roided amerifats
>>
>>76526243
Wow even a filthy, stinky, jungle-dwelling, subhuman talks down on black Americans. Put some respect on a racial group that grosses more money than your entire country.
>>
File: 1493930647024s.jpg (9KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1493930647024s.jpg
9KB, 250x241px
soccer is fuckin gay lmao
>>
Also, i respect much more Cristiano Ronaldo for not sell himself to make marketing or propaganda for some American shit sport, Messi is not sell out for american garbage marketing of their shit too.

They are in more popular sports for the rest of the world, fuck the shit of USA, they don't need to sell out for USA make marketing using their image to try to sell their sport for other countries who see their sport as something to play maybe never, or play USA sport, just one or two times in the year, or maybe only 5 times in their whole life, but don't enjoy so much, it's less than casual in other countries.
>>
>>76526285
It's actually funny because the amount of effort you give to American sports is probably the same as the amount we actually care about 3rd worlders
>>
>>76526273
Very good.
>>
7-1
>>
>>76526304
it's because we come on /sp/
and you'll notice we talk only about football, nothing else
top 10 sports articles on Google France rn
>Ranieri at Nantes (football)
>Ranieri at Nantes (football)
>NBA final
>NBA final
>Ligue 1 transfer (football)
>Ligue 1 transfer (football)
>Ligue 2 (football)
>PSG transfer (football)
>Nadal (bennis)
>PSG transfer (football)
only 2 articles about (You) and tomorrow it will be already forgotten
>>
File: Ct3b_ipWgAQ_ufI.jpg (92KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
Ct3b_ipWgAQ_ufI.jpg
92KB, 750x738px
>>76526285
Ronaldo had an Instagram video challenge with wade for months lmao and comes to the games whenever he's in America
>>
>>76526400
CR7 is doing PR stuff to prepare his MLS retiring season.
Screencap this
>>
>>76526380
I wonder how many French articles are trending here? I won't even bother to look it up.
>>
File: 1493060287186.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493060287186.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>76526243
Fuck off faggot, Basketball is on another level in terms of skill/IQ. Divegrass is for kids and manlets.

Oh and Brazil is a shit stain of a country
>>
>>76526942
probably none. the point was to show your sports and your leagues don't count outside your country.
>>
>>76527067
Is TEEM's neck there shooped or is it really that long? Christ.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.