[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of a defensive scheme that can minimize this team's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fi.jpg (119KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
fi.jpg
119KB, 600x480px
Think of a defensive scheme that can minimize this team's offense in order for your team to win

hard mode: No Silverball+historic shooting night

protip: you can't
>>
Spurs seemed to be fine until Kawhi got hurt.
>>
PG: Payton
SG: Jordan
SF: Kawhi
PF: Rodman
C: Hakeem
>>
>>76526204
man-to-man press
>>
Lineup with four 6'8 Pippen type players plus Kevin Garnett type at center.
>>
>>76526204

Tire iron to a knee
>>
>>76526229
>man-to-man press

Durant drops 50, Curry scores easily while racking up assist, Green averages a triple double with lobs to Iggy all day, Thompson just stands in the corner and waits for kickout 3s when the defense stupidly tries to close out on driving Durant
>>
>>76526204
PG: Prime Shaq
SG: Arenas
SF: Artest
PF: Ben Wallace
C: Laimbeer
All playing full-court press, Golden Sate
forfeits after someone on their team dies.
>>
>>76526204
Just need Bruce Bowen to take out Curry's legs.
>>
>>76526261
Prime Shaw tires himself out of the game by the end of the first half, Arenas gets bodied for being the biggest bitch on the court, Artest too busy fighting a loudmouth spic in the crowd, Green literally gets dicked by Wallace, Laimbeer and Pachulia become friends and discuss their dirtiest moves
>>
>>76526204
If 29 professional NBA teams and coaches can't figure it out why would 4Chan be able to? Just wait them out like the East has to do with LeBron for 7 years now
>>
>>76526204
Cavs literally won one game aggressively trapping one of Curry and Durant using two of JR, Lebron, RJ and Korver. And you saying I have the rest of the active league as well as retired goats to choose from, instead of the corpses and defensive skill levels of those aforementioned four?

Warriors chip and the casuals come out flooding with the most facebook-tier, toilet bowl musing-level thoughts. Sage this weak shit. I'm out.
>>
>>76526428
>flip talks basketball

Nigga there aint no sage you fucking seamonkey
>>
>>76525759
saged u to. damn nigger why can't you stop taking all them sages
>>
>the rules get changed to allow hand checking
Boom. Done. They instantly become a 57% win rate team.
>>
>>76526220
Really makes you think
>>
>>76526221

This. Pippen for Kawhi could also work.

Also, Jordan and Hakeem would be unstoppable for GSW
>>
>>76526261
>arenas
>defense
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.