[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do the dodgers have such good attendance. If NYC is a bigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: attendance.png (594KB, 1084x563px) Image search: [Google]
attendance.png
594KB, 1084x563px
why do the dodgers have such good attendance. If NYC is a bigger city shouldnt one of their teams beat them?

Why are there teams in florida if they have no supporters?
>>
>>76525367
>why do the dodgers have such good attendance
It's fashionable in LA to support the Dodgers. Plus they have a cooler history as opposed to Anaheim.

>If NYC is a bigger city shouldnt one of their teams beat them?
Most people in New York are too poor to constantly afford tickets to games, their money goes towards rent and other expendables. Plus, support is fairly evenly split between the Yankees and Mets, especially since the Mets have been doing better the last couple of seasons.

>Why are there teams in florida if they have no supporters?
Most natives in Florida are more geared towards college football and the NFL, they don't really give a shit about baseball. Florida is mainly made up of people from other states though, mainly New Yorkers, so they don't feel any loyalty towards teams in Florida.
>>
>>76525367
Socal weather is perfect. Dodgers fans are working class LA folk, of which there are a lot more than you think.

San diego is the worst team in the league but they still get decent attendance. Their stadium is beautiful too.
>>
>le "leave by the 7th inning", the team
>>
>>76525367
Dodger Stadium has a ballpark that seats 55,000 people, and lots of it usually empty. Most fans arrive an hour late and/or leave an hour early
>>
>>76525825
>>76525798

There's a lot of renovations going on the freeways at the moment, even in the fucking afternoon.

I don't blame them.
>>
>>76525367

most of the fans are welfare sucking unemployed spics
>>
most of the tickets are pretty cheap, $20 starting, and the weather makes for a nice evening thing to attend before viaiting local bars or something. A lot of people also work in LA, so it's a bit more convenient to attend (though traffic is a bitch during rush hour).

I usually attend 15/season and all playoff games (except afternoon ones); it's a fun time with the lads, drinking, yelling and eating some Dodger Dogs.
>>
>>76525884

do you and the "lads" jerk each other off and eat each others' dodger dogs afterwards?
>>
File: eurorat.jpg (7KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
eurorat.jpg
7KB, 246x250px
>>76525367
Since when brits care about yank cricket?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.