[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK so someone fill me in what happened? who's this Durant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: i.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
16KB, 500x500px
OK so someone fill me in
what happened? who's this Durant guy? what did he do? what's the problem with the black guy from the cavalliers? who won? the good or the bad guys? why?
>>
File: AlphaMale.png (76KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
AlphaMale.png
76KB, 350x199px
>>76525167

The good guys won fampai.

We did it.
>>
Good guys won
>>
From what i understand, that Durant nerd is basically Ronaldo and it makes amerisharts butthurt because hes GOAT with a GOAT team
>>
>>76525183
>>76525189
explain the memes too pls
I don't know anything about NBA
>>
>>76525196
Some memes you might see:

>LeBron is better all-around than Kobe/MJ
Michael Jordan went 6-0 in his final appearances.
Kobe went 5-2. (5/7 won)
LeBron is currently 3-5. (3/8 won)

LeBron fans will always try to hoist his individual achievements over these two, which are admittedly, very impressive. But at the end of the day, and for the rest of time, he will be held against everyone else by how many championships he's won.

>Durant is a traitor!
LeBron did the same thing, and stayed on his team fewer years than Durant did.

>Golden State is a super team!
The Cavaliers have the current best player in the world along with all-stars Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love. They are also the highest salaried team in the NBA. The Warriors are no. 7.

>Well who cares?! Golden State blew a 3-1 lead last year!
Goolden State's star player at the time, Steph Curry, was injured. And Draymond Green, one of their top defenders was suspended in a pivotal elimination game.

>LeBron has had 8 finals appearances though!
8 finals appearances in a historically weak conference with 7 of those being on a superteam of his own.
>>
Not gonna name every player, but of the most relevant guys:

>good guys
Durant (GS)
Curry (GS)
Love (CLE)
Thompson (GS)
Irving (CLE)

>bad guys
LeBum (CLE)
Smith (CLE)
Zaza (GS)
Green (GS)
Smith (CLE)

>good team
GS

>bad team
CLE
>>
>>76525366
danke burgerbro
>>
>>76525424
This
>>
>>76525366

Lebron didn't join the team that beat him after choking away a 3-1 lead in the conference finals.
>>
>>76525817
Durant did the only sensible thing. WB was incompatible with him and there was no way they'd ever win a champions hip. Even if they got past SA they'd have to get past GSW, and even if they got past them they'd have to face the Cavs. People talk about the warriors being unfair but they were created because cleveland was so dominant. If durant goes to Philly or Washington he's not gonna win jack shit.
>>
>>76525167
Imagine this scenario. Messi asks to get traded to Real Madrid and team up with Ronaldo just to get an easy championship win.

Something like that happened last year with the NBA; and today was the ultimate result of it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.