[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/RTNBA/status/87 4484397537361920 "

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
https://twitter.com/RTNBA/status/874484397537361920

"I don't believe I've played for a super team."
>>
>THE DELUSION
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: dafuk.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dafuk.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>
He tried to make a superteam but failed. He knows this, everyone knows this, so yes he's correct that he's never played for a superteam.
>>
>>76523797
Couldn't that be seen as a dig at Wade Bosh and Kyrie?
>>
Man that's full damage control
>>
>>76523797
he forgot he played for that 2011 Heat team where Wade was a legit top 3 player before he died in the 2011 Finals and was never the same again.

Cavs are just an almost super team. I've not really been impressed with them. take Lebron out and the team turns into a d-league team.
>>
>>76523797
Has he gone insane now that he lost in the finals for the fifth time?
>>
>>76524013
Wade was responsible for a lot of Lecuck's playoff wins, more so than Klay or Green easily
>>
>>76524113
Well yeah LeBron has never played with Klay or Green so that's obvious
>>
>>76523797

He might be delusional, but he is only half-wrong. Here's the biggest difference, take KD off of the Warriors and pretend that Harrison Barnes stays, the Warriors are still in the finals and they have a decent shot at taking down the Cavs in 6 or 7. Take Lebron off those Heat teams or these Cavs teams and there's a good chance that none of those teams even make the Finals. Lebron made these teams "Super-teams" and it's hard for me to call them Super-teams because at the end of the day Lebron still only has 3 rings. He only played legit terrible in one of his series losses, the rest were because he didn't have a super great team around him like these Warriors.

Shit on Lebron on you want guys, and I really don't blame you, but you can't say he is shit, he practically carried this particular team to the Finals.
>>
>>76523797

NOT 9 NOT 10 NOT 11
>>
>>76524177
I don't think anyone on their right mind can call LeBron shit. He's still the greatest player in the NBA right now and an all time great overall. Also, I miss the heatless and the shitposting in 2011 after Dirk won. The NBA is so fucking shit right now, I can't even hate the Warriors properly like you could the Heat. Bah.
>>
>>76524177
>Take Lebron off those Heat teams or these Cavs teams and there's a good chance that none of those teams even make the Finals.

Those teams didn't even make it to the playoffs in the (l)eastern conference
>>
>>76523797

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYe8B--jrbs

look he's counting down how many times he's going to lose in the finals.
>>
>>76524013
>>76524177
In the Eastern Conference? Please. They're still miles away the best team there.
>>
"not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7"

lebron is a faggot
>>
>>76524322
pretty sure that shit was just for the show to get the crowd hyped
dont get why people are so salty about it
>>
>>76524284

If he stayed in Miami he would have won 7 titles.

You know this to be true.
>>
>>76524346
lebron is an arrogant faggot and he got his shit pushed in
>>
>>76524013
>take Lebron out and the team turns into a d-league team.
take lebron out and the team could get a real coach and develop a culture that goes beyond running the offense through one guy and iso ball with an occasional dish
>>
>>76524423
go clean your room young man
>>
>>76524465

Yeah because the cavs were a perennial playoff contender and drafted a bunch of studs with all those high picks before he came back
>>
>>76524496
I'm 31 years old
>>
>>76524501
>shifting the posts
i'm obviously talking about the current team sans lebron.
>>
>>76524588
Slightly worse, desu.
>>
I mean he's kind of right. LeBron can best anyone on the warrs, but the warrs as a whole is so much greater than the cavs as a whole.
>>
>>76523797
he's right tthough
>>
>>76524629

because the cavs have a known track record for that sort of thing. I mean why don't other teams just do that too? By "that" I mean stop being shitty organizations and turn into the fucking spurs. It's just so easy according to you
>>
>>76524643
Nah haha. I know wealthy bitch made arrogant faggots on TV when I see one. Lebron has been worshipped by men in suits since he was 14 years old. Get an NBA player's dick out of your mouth
>>
>>76523915
He won 2 rings and got 4 straight Finals while the East was still a bit competitive. I'd say the superteam did enough
>>
>>76524177
No one says he isn't good, I mean he is top 10 or 12 all time, that is a compliment. Problem is he routinely comes up short in the 4th quarter, a place where the legends and greats are made. Also, the heat were objectively a super team, the only way lebron can make his losing worse is by trying to re write history.
>>
>>76524682
Lotta assumptions there, m8, but you do you.
>>
>>76524672
He didn't say it was easy, but that it is desirable. The fact is lebron doesn't promote good team culture, and he doesn't make his teammates better. He whines and pouts to them, and throws them under the bus. A team at least has a chance to have chemistry, as long as Mr. Lose-in-the-finals isn't around. But Hey! At least he won another eastern conference right?
>>
>me and 2 other cukholds took pay cuts to play together and build a strong bench
>then we proclaimed to not only win 1 champship but at least 5
>we were not a super team

what a fucking stupid nigger.
>>
>>76524322
That's his finals losses
>>
>>76524672
you're doing it again. i never said it was easy. lebron halts any team's ability to develop a healthy system and refuses to be coached and is, therefore, doomed to be coached by Blatts and Lues.
>>
File: mfw thinking.gif (2MB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
mfw thinking.gif
2MB, 300x161px
>>76523797
>"I don't believe I've played for a super team."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>LeBitch cocksuckers will defend this
>>
he's right,

name one superteam he played for
>>
>>76526236
>>76524801
>>
>>76523797
>>
>>76526272
>Wade and Bosh
>superstar

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

oh wait you were serious
>>
So where will Lebum take his talents next?
>>
>>76524013
they are a d league team because its literally built for lebron, not simply built around lebron, but built so lebron can pad stats with his kick outs to an entire bench of 3 point shooters

none of his bench can do shit but chuck 3s, and they call the warriors the meme team. Meanwhile dudes like livingston do work from mid range and aren't afraid to drive, while the cavs just straight lose if they don't have a historic shooting night
>>
>>76526286
Wade was considered second only to Kobe as best shooting guard in the league at the beginning of the decade and Bosh came off a double-double season the year before.
>>
File: yes-we-did-miami-heat.jpg (90KB, 949x759px) Image search: [Google]
yes-we-did-miami-heat.jpg
90KB, 949x759px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaHlM
>>
>>76526297
They both also never went completely missing in the playoffs until that spurs team demolished them. Wade and Bosh normally carried their weight. Wade also could take the load off Lebron when he was tired and bitching it and start playmaking instead of literally everything running through lebron. The Heat's bench did get destroyed by the spur's bench but they didn't go completely aimless the second lebron stepped off the court.
>>
>>76524682
Nobody over the age of 18 talks like this
>>
>>76526286
wade is literally one of the greatest 2s to ever play the game you actual idiot, he won a chip and carried shaq to his 4th way before lebron showed up at his doorstep asking for the lesson in winning

it had to be humiliating for wade to lose the finals in 2011 against a team that he destroyed in the finals in 2006, all because lebron choked, that 2011 mavs team is one of the worst rosters to ever win a chip
>>
>>76526292
Spurs
>>
>>76523797
bosh was pretty overrated desu, the big 3 was a meme

he tried to make a superteam, but he failed
>>
File: 1432793844163.jpg (20KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
1432793844163.jpg
20KB, 243x240px
>>76523797
>>
>>76526424
desu I think the Heat could've won that if Wade didn't injure his hip on game 5. Heat wins, Wade wins FMVP. Lebron will probably never develop the confidence to be the alpha.
>>
File: 1276895035-lebron_blzr.jpg (36KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
1276895035-lebron_blzr.jpg
36KB, 400x349px
>>76523797
He's absolutely right. His teams get demolished when he's not on the floor and the only guy who has ever proven himself capable of winning anything besides himself was Wade 4 years younger in his prime alongside another proven winner in Shaq whom was still a top center in spite of being old and busted.

Compare that to a team like the Warriors who is still a 73 win, chip winning superteam without Durant on the floor.

He should demand they get a fourth star player who leave for a team capable of making the playoffs like the Blazers. Pippen went there, so should Bron.
>>
>>76531459
> who leave
*or leave
>>
Heat were a superteam, yes. Only in the sense that they were a very good team.
Wade + LeBron was like Jordan + Pippen. Bosh was a meme, part Rodman, part Kerr, but softer and taking shots off the good players. At least he would often go 20/10 in playoff games, unlike Love.

The Cavs are not even close to a superteam.

The Warriors aren't a superteam either -- they have to be categorized differently. They're literally the best team ever assembled.
>>
>>76523797

It's egotistical to shit on the Heat and the Cavs like he's the only player who matters.

I'm waiting for this nigger crybaby to run to the Warriors in the coming months.
>>
If you unironically think the NBA has ever seen anything close to the Warriors level of skill you are a delusional moron.
>>
Lebron and his defenders are pathetic. He's still the best player of this generation and it's not even close. How can you say the Heat weren't a super team? Wade was probably the best SG in the league at that time. Bosh was maybe the best PF in the league, I can't think of who would be considered better.

You can be considered the second best, even the best player of all time with the resume LeBron has. He's just such a sniveling bitch that I don't understand how anyone could root for this guy.
>>
>>76531887
People seem to really like distancing the Heat from this Cavs team. The Heat team was better, but you can't say Lebron didn't try building the same system for both teams. Lebron remains at the focus of the offense, has a flashy guard that can cut and shoot (Wade/Iriving), a big man with range (Love/Bosh), some dumbass inconsistent player that can hit an open 3 (Smith/Chalmers), and a cavalcade of old 3 point shooters on a vets minimum (Korver, Allen, Battier, Jefferson)
>>
>>76532005

>LeBron asks for players to supplement the team
>He gets the players he asks for
>They fail to deliver
>"I never joined a super team because they lost and super teams are supposed to win."
>>
>get carried by wade bosh and allen
>not a superteam
>>
File: 218x300.jpg (15KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
218x300.jpg
15KB, 218x300px
>>76523797
>"I don't believe I've played for a super team."
>>
All LeBrick's teams are the same
>A clutch secundary star that pulls LeBrick out of hard situations
>A PF with a great shot as a third option
>A memechucker to score 3's after a LeBrick pass
>His buddies so he feels special
If the Cavs are not as good as the Warriors is due LeGM's shit tier GM skills
>>
The heat weren't a superteam and neither are the Cavs. They just have a solid core with a superstar built-in. If you call the heat a superteam you also have to call Durant's former team super as well.
>>
>>76532655
Lebron knew if he stayed in Cleveland they would never build a championship team around him. That's why he left. Durant knew the same thing in OKC. It would be difficult to win a title so he did exactly what Lebron did, bolted to a stacked team of All-NBA players.

Once the Heat was obviously past their prime Lebron pulled it again, leaving for a stacked team in Cleveland. He knows that's fastest way you can win it all in today's NBA.
>>
>>76523938
Yes. LeBron has secretly never thought much of his teammates, hence the meltdowns when things go awry
>>
File: cmonskeeup.png (150KB, 344x388px) Image search: [Google]
cmonskeeup.png
150KB, 344x388px
>>
>putting your OG niggas Wade and Bosh under the bus
>disrespecting the saving efforts of a HOF Allen in a finals that you were going to lose without him

KD might be a snake, but Lebron is nothing but a bitch ass nigga. Straight up busta, worse than Big Smoke
>>
>>76524672
Dude, you replace Bron with an average 3 and the team, with kyrie running point and love no longer made into some 3 and d player, makes a good playoff run at least
>>
>>76535349
Durant also never completely disappeared like Lecuck did in 2011

>8 (eight) points in a finals game
>2.2 (two point two) points average in the 4th quarter

Absolute fucking garbage, if he even bothered trying at all in game 4 (a game where Bosh and Wade combined for 56) the series would have been 3-1 Miami with 2 games left at home
>>
>>76524177
You can't say the litmus for whether a team is a super team is removing a player and see how they do. The heat still had wade and bosh, the cavs still have kyrie and love. The warriors might have a better super team but that doesn't make lebron's teams any less super
>>
>>76535349
Nah, even Big Smoke had the decency to pretend he was still homies before he got found out

LeBron is the most passive aggressive vagina in the league
>>
File: staph.jpg (40KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
staph.jpg
40KB, 250x247px
reminder that lelbon was in a superteam twice in an international competition and still lost.
>>
>>76524362
Are you high? Wade is old af and Bosh is dead. He jumped back to Cleveland because the run in Miami was over either way
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.