[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LeBum praised for first ring joining super team >KD a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4713.jpg (53KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4713.jpg
53KB, 490x360px
>LeBum praised for first ring joining super team
>KD a bitch who ruins NBA
>wot
>>
>>76523602
>Lebitch with the Heat
>praised
He was judged as a ring chasing faggot too
>>
>>76523602

LeBron made that team, Durant joined a 73-9 team he was up 3-1 against.
>>
>>76523633
This

Only reason people forgave him was because

>Im coming home guys

and the Cavs were an absolute dumpster fire so no one gave a shit
>>
>>76523602
everyone thought he was gross
>>
LeBron was hated for going to the Heat and the Heat was not a super team
>>
>>76523602
How young are you? Him joining Miami is literally why people still hate him to this day
>>
They weren't a fucking super team friend. They were a big three, and they weren't even the first big 3, that was the Celtics with Pierce, Garnett, and Ray Allen.
>>
>>76523939
they werent even a big 3 that dominated.

they could have lost the east and DID lose the finals to the fucking Mavericks of all teams.
>>
>>76523602
The Heat without LeBron would have been non-contending scrubs.

The Warriors without KD are a Finals team.
>>
I'm not a fan of either, but I don't understand why people are making this comparison. For one, it was really started the Celtics, which made Lebron returning to the finals with the Cavs impossible at the time, but all those teams had 3 all stars. All those teams were, frankly, garbage before being formed. Boston, Miami and now the Cavs. It just puts them in a position to compete for a title instead of not in a position to compete for a title.

The Warriors were not garbage. They were a 73 win team with one title already the previous year and one game/suspension away from repeating. There's a huge, huge difference between joining a non playoff/barely playoff team to joining the greatest regular season team in NBA history that already has 3 all stars in their prime.

Garnett, Lebron, etc joined bad teams to make them a title contender. Durant joined an already good team that was already a title contender for an easy ring with no real competition.
>>
>>76524528
Warriors wouldn't beat the Spurs without Durant.
>>
>be leaveland
>LeBron fucks Side chick Miami for 4 years
>Burn his jersey
>Cavs ownerships makes a long blowhard speech about how the Cavs will do so much better without him
>Done with side chick Cavs comes back to leaveland
>Cavs fans gobble his dick
>THNLk slurp for cuming slurp back LeBron

That's why people hate leaveland
>>
Only Bronsexuals tried to defend it and unsuprisingly are now the loudest and most vocal KD haters
>>
>>76523602
People hated Lebron for that. The hate started to fade away once he proved that he was clearly the best player on that teAm but I still think he's a ring chasing faggot for doing it. Same will happen with Durant. He already proved he's the best player on that team but it will take another year or so until people look at the Warriors as Durant's team. Once that happens the hate will fade as well. I still think he's a ring chasing faggot for joining the Warriors but ill at least admit that Lebron and KD did the same thing.
>>
>>76524321
How young are you? That mavericks team was stacked. JJ barea, Jason Kidd, Jason terry, Corey brewer, deshaun Stevenson, shawn Marion, Caron butler, dirk, Tyson chandler, Brendan Hayword, Ian mahinmi.

Anyway people are just mad that Durant "out lebroned" Lebron by joining and making an even more ridiculous super team
>>
>>76523602
KD ruined the nba
>>
>>76524587
This.
>>
>>76524732
>Dirk, old Kidd and some role players
>>
>>76524732

Whoa there. I'm a Lebron apologist myself but that Mavs team was not stacked. The Heat weren't a superteam on the Warriors level of superteamdom but they should have smashed the Mavs if Lebron didn't choke.
>>
>>76523939
80's Celtics were the Big 3.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.