[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time. This is the only thing which can save the league.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CavsMeloBron.jpg (37KB, 768x400px) Image search: [Google]
CavsMeloBron.jpg
37KB, 768x400px
It's time. This is the only thing which can save the league. Melo to the Cavs and Chris Paul to the Spurs. If the Leltics can add another top tier piece in addition to their #1 pick then we can have a great 4 team showdown. It's time to stop pretending that there are more than 4 teams that have what it takes to be competitive next season.
>>
Melo is washed up garbage who shouldve left the Knicks ages ago
>>
This is what is wrong with your sport
>>
>>76523556
melo is good, he just needs to refocus and a new environment. His game perfectly complements the Spurs desu with that coaching and system and with Pop motivating him he could play at a high level
>>
File: PaulGeorge.jpg (14KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
PaulGeorge.jpg
14KB, 289x175px
>>76523556
He has like 2 good years left at least. Another option is this man to the Cavs.
>>
>adding another superstar to the only good team in the entire Eastern Conference will save the NBA

wew lad
>>
>>76523754
stopping the warriors from repeating is saving the nba
>>
>>76523717
yea and lets just have Griffin, KCP and Lillard in Portland as well as lets toss in KAT, George, Wall, Beal in Wizards too.

Honestly with 5-6 super teams in the NBA everything will be fixed.
>>
>>76523754
What other options are there? Cavs lose in the finals again? Celshits pull off the upset against the Cavs and get absolutely devoured by the Warriors? The shit ass Wizards/Raptors? Without a major change in the East, we are virtually guaranteed a repeat of this past year.
>>
You dorks do realize Cleveland has less money to spend than anyone else in the league right
>>
>>76523819
this
>>
>>76523542

Melo would get cooked on defense, Durant would laugh at him trying to guard him.

He has a terrible contract as well, if he was a free agent he could take a pay cut to come in as a spot up shooter.
>>
>>76523955
It's a long shot, but it is possible. Keep in mind Carmelo's star is fading fast so he would likely be willing to accept a pay cut in exchange for a chance to win a ring and dramatically increase his appeal for endorsements. I mean, he has to be seeing Barkley get roasted on TNT by Shaq and thinking "fuck that shit, I need to get at least one ring." Plus Phil Jackson has been treating Melo like shit (talking about him publically etc) so I at this point he probably just wants out of the Knicks for a couple of years.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/carmelo-join-lebron-cavs-article-1.3234632
>>
>>76523542
Don't forget about Jimmy Butler and Paul George
>>
But then you have Me7o guarding Durantula which means 45ppg for the latter and a probable sweep.
>>
File: IMG_9978.jpg (89KB, 599x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9978.jpg
89KB, 599x598px
>>76526559
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.