[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>won't rule out going to Charlotte >contract is up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>won't rule out going to Charlotte
>contract is up this year

How fucked is The Dub if this happens?
>>
Not very.
>>
They'll be fine as long as they keep Durantula and the rest of the core. They'll probably just add a max player, maybe Chris Paul? I'm not saying there won't be a slight drop-off, but they'll still run away with the West and be the favorite in pretty much any finals match-up.
>>
>>76523216

He's not going anywhere. He's getting a super-max deal and he is already on record saying he loves the Bay Area and doesn't see himself playing anywhere else. Look it up.
>>
>Warriors
>giving up Stephanie
lol
>>
>>76523216
Very fucked. People try to understate what he offers GS, but simple fact is much of their point differentials wouldn't be there if it wasn't for Curry raking up points with 3s. They'd just be extremely competitive instead of a sure shot finals team.
>>
>>76523378
>on record saying he loves the Bay Area and doesn't see himself playing anywhere else

To be fair literally every athlete says that about whatever city they are playing in at the time so retards like you feel good
>>
>>76523216

The kike will overrule it and force him to stay.
>>
>>76523595

>retards like you who think a player is going to go take less money while also leaving one of the best teams in the history of the NBA

I'm Albert fucking Einstein compared to you anon...
>>
>>76523216
>How fucked is The Dub if this happens?
nah, they'd still be really good. it'd be far worse if KD leaves and Steph stays. this current Warriors team wouldn't make the Finals without KD.
>>
The Hornets would instantly become favorites to lose in the WCF

t. Charlotte fan

The east is a wasteland until Lebron's performance drops a little more
>>
>>76523673
That isn't what I said, look at what I wrote

>To be fair literally every athlete says that about whatever city they are playing in at the time so retards like you feel good

You quoted him saying

>on record saying he loves the Bay Area and doesn't see himself playing anywhere else

Every single athlete obviously blows the current city they are playing in
>>
He took away happiness today
>>
>>76523673
You're pretty dumb huh? That isn't what he said. He said players always sit on the dick of the city they are employed in. Maybe you should try reading comprehension before you attempt your next upchuck online.
>>
>>76523570
I know it was the regular season and Durant had growing pains so take it with a grain of salt but by every metric curry was more valuable than Durant, and that was with his 3pt% dropping off quite a bit from the last 2 years. To say they would be smooth sailing without him just isn't correct.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.