[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled...what went wrong? Why didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 17

Now that the dust has settled...what went wrong?

Why didn't he save us?
>>
Kevin Love
>>
His entire Cavs teams was shit. Literally Lebron vs The warriors
>>
>>76521207

The warriors had 4 all nba players, 2 mvps, dpoty, and 6moty. Basically it was the most stacked team in nba history
>>
>>76521263
What happened to his team from last year?
>>
his only strategy is to chuck contested shots, while usually off balance.
>>
>>76521249
Sad but true.
>>
>>76521207
kyrie is a stupid ass nigger chucker
>>
>>76521337
no Delly
no Mosgov
no defense
>>
>>76521207

KD should have been assessed a third foul, but it wouldn't have mattered in the long run. GSW is a great team.
>>
>>76521207
>41/13/8
>47 minutes played

What more could he have done?
>>
>>76521337
They had the same inconsistencies, but this time Love didn't wake up.
>>
>>76521337
imo they didnt deserve to win last year

warriors just stopped playing, they acquired many injuries, referees certainly didn't provide any help either. The Cavs are simply not as good as a healthy warriors team from any of the past 3 seasons in my opinion.
>>
>>76521339
>I do not watch basketball and have no idea what I'm talking about
>>
Antiquated role players who fold in important games.
Horrible defense.
No depth whatsoever due to giving up youth for players past their prime to supplement Lebron and Kyrie.
>>
Lebron literally does 90% of the work
This entire goddamn shitty series was Lebron vs the Warriors

Its so stupid. He can't sit down for two seconds without his team giving up points.
>>
Because he's one man. It's unrealistic to expect him to consistently carry the team or get results when Kevin Love is inconsistent, Kyrie is inconsistent, and Tristan Thompson has the Kardashians up his ass and consuming his mind.

It's more amazing they made it this far, to be honest.
>>
He's absolute garbage on defence in the second half.
Also Love was trash this game.
>>
>>76521207

The Cavs weren't as good as Golden State. Lebron maybe be better than them individually but no way can he beat the whole team.

Especially for 3 straight games.
>>
>>76521573
I agree. 2015 Cavs should have won.
2016 Warriors should have won.
2017 Cavs should have won since Durant wouldn't have gone to Oakland.
2018 Cavs win again
2019 Lakeshits and Boston take over.
>>
>>76521573
Durant certainly made a difference, last year the Cavs slowed them down during the final games, there was no way to do this with Durant.

Let's be honest, making Green and Curry chimpout last year was a good strategy.
>>
The bench only managed to score a measly 7 points and both Love and Kyrie disappeared.
>>
>>76521582
Nice post but unfortunately I have watched Lebron a lot lately.
>>
>>76521263
They have Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving, you can't use that excuse
>>
>>76521207
He rested for 2 minutes. he played 46 minutes.

look at KD and curry's minutes. and each minute is exponentially more taxing as you get more tired
>>
>>76521830
Neither of which play anything resembling defense
>>
>>76521521
He's a slow player. He slows games down, when he should be hammering points home like he was toward the end. Literally no one could stop his drives, but instead he would pass to fucking Korver or Love or Williams who are useless as fuck. Just drive the ball over and over for fucks sake.
>>
>>76521830
Love was downright awful.
>>
>>76521771
>cavs slowed them down
While I'll agree KD made a difference I dont think the Cavs we're the main reason for the Warriors losing last year. After his knee injury Curry was. not the same for the rest of the playoffs, Boguts injury was a massive hit, and then Green got suspended. I really didnt rate the cavs after last season and the fact that some people actually thought they'd be able to compete against the warriors core + durant was laughable.
>>
>>76521830

And what did they fucking do? Love was terrible all game and Kyrie vanished in the fourth
>>
>had to make the most 3s in Finals history to win just 1 game
fucking lol cavs sucked beating up on a shit east
>>
>>76521207

warriors are stacked as fuck

there's no shame in losing to them. Just admit that NBA is going to be dominated by Golden State from now on and the lebron era is over
>>
>>76521830
Do you even watch basketball?
>>
>>76521207
Why was the Cavs bench so fucking garbage compared to the Warriors bench? And why doesn't he get another superstar like KD in his team?
>>
>>76521988

The Warriors didn't lose to a single West team in the playoffs

I don't know what you're getting at, at least Cleveland provided some friction
>>
Lebron plays almost 10 minutes more on average than Durant.

People who call out Lebron for getting tired are retarded. Lebron literally cannot take a break. Meanwhile the warriors can rotate their "lebrons" out.
>>
>>76522039

Bad coaching.
>>
>>76522066

they literally were on the verge of getting swept by the spurs until zaza happened
>>
>>76521921
Even with his constant drives they could get no fucking stops at all on defense, especially when they are still hitting threes. His drives could not possibly win the game and GSW knew it.
>>
>>76521207
he wanted to get triple doubles like wessbrook

doesn't work
>>
>>76521207
The Cleveland Cavaliers organization already paid the NBA off to get their first ring last year. It's the only way they were able to come from behind 3-1. The NBA was like "okay we'll get you to game 7 for money but then it's on you.
>>
>Kevin Love
6 points

Lebron put up 41 points. He tried he fucking best. Kyrie put up 26.
>>
>>76522125
>0-4
>swept
Hmmm, really makes me think
>>
>>76521249
white boy need to be traded. Slow as fuck and can't make shot when it counts
>>
>>76522039
Gave up draft picks and youth for aging vets.
Superstars don't grow on trees.
>>
>>76521207
Vegas and Silver rigging last year's Finals and making Kevin Durant come to Oakland.
>>
>>76521207
Kyrie sent his usage rate through the roof with his stupid ISO ball retardation and cost them tons of points

Kevin Love was ghost

Deron Williams actually played

The Cavs had 0 defensive effort all game

Korver didn't get enough minutes

Irving "mr closer" vanished in the 4th a la James Harden

LeBron was the only Cavs player to score in the first 5 minutes of the 4th

Must I continue?
>>
>>76522280
lebron would be in his late 30s by the time those young picks finally figure things out. look how long it took guys like Curry, Westbrook and Harden to play at the level they're playing at right now
>>
>>76522280

Because the cavs were definitely hitting on those draft picks and young players. My boy Anthony Bennett is tearing this league up. The cavs were a shitshow before Lebron and will be a shitshow when he leaves until he buys them
>>
>>76522039
bad system. Lue can't coach for shit. Relies way too much on kyrie/lebron to make plays
>>
>>76521913
>>76521937
>>76521956
Kyrie played a bigger role in their one win than Lebron. I also love how Lebron dickriders throw Love under the buss for his poor performance against the warriors but ignore Love's performance in the other series and the regular season.

All you Lebron dickriders complain how the warriors are a super-team and bitch about Durant joining them when Lebron is the worst offender and the main reason for all these super-teams. You know why non-Lebron dickriders give Durant a pass, because Durant was never considered the best player in the league and a challenge to MJ's legacy. How can Lebron be a challenger to MJ's legacy when he is always switching to a team with better players?
>>
>all these players that averaged 20 points in the regular season and destroyed other teams through out the playoffs with ease all of a sudden are absolute shit

Wow, it's almost as if the warriors shut down the second best team in the league's offenders.

Love did get shit on all night by Curry, but Lebron wasn't any better in defence.
>>
>>76522358
Yeah and now because they were mortgaging their future to bank on championships they're gonna just be running into a wall in the finals against a better team.

>>76522383
They shouldn't have given up Wiggins. Love would've been gone had they not won last year.
>>
>>76522450
LeBron didn't join a 73-9 time with a 2 time reigning MVP

LeBron didn't join a literal 4 all-star starter team

LeBron didn't join the best shooting back court in the history of the league

LeBron didn't join the team that knocked him out, and instead joined a team that would've been a 6th-7th place team without him and formed a big 3 + Ray Allen to beat the team that kept beating him

You literally cannot compare LeBron's move to the heat to KD's move to GSW
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 413x395px
LeQuit James confirmed to leave Cleaveland(AGAIN) to move to Golden State next year to do what he always does. Ring/Title chase like the fake and whore he is

You will never be Jordan now. Your legacy is ruined. Youvare super rich, but will NEVER be New GOAT.

Kobe honestly tried, and failed.

LeFake scammed Titles with the help of the NBA changing the league and team ethos for him to artificially try and maje him the GOAT.... And he still failed.

Long live the King: Michael Jordan.
>>
>>76522618

Wiggins is not good. He's turning into Rudy Gay 2.0 and doesn't seem to understand that KAT is better than he is. It's possible things would be different under Lebron's leadership but we don't know
>>
>>76521948
But they did slow them down, that's a fact. Why dismiss an achievement because of a suspension? Players with a short fuse are a gamble, you can't justify their chimpouts.

Agree on Boguts, but Curry's game didn't change that much with the injury.

>>76522450
Holy shit, the implications. Nobody even said anything about Durant.

Also, Love playing downright awful is a fact. He was just not in there. Nobody is saying anything about past series, or even questioning his career, just stating how he played during the series.
>>
>>76522678
>Trump poster
>From Canada
>LeBron hater
Shit like this makes me realize I'm with the good guys.
>>
>>76522747
He's probably asian.
>>
Let's be honest here for a second.

GSW would never be able to beat the Cavs in perfect condition without Kevin Durant. Kevin Durant was the piece they needed to win against the Cavs.
>>
>>76522383

What league is Anthony Bennett tearing up? not trying to troll
>>
>>76521207
>Cavs bench: 7 points

Hard to run with the greatest team in history, according to ELO rating, with no bench.
>>
>>76522856
He's being sarcastic mate
>>
>>76522854
Should have won last year desu
>>
>>76522624
>Durant was never the next MJ
>It's asinine to say it's not ok for Durant to join the Warriors while at the same time supporting Lebron forming super-teams in Miami and Cleveland
>Lebron's super-teams make it impossible for non super-teams to compete for a title and literally prevented Durant from winning a title
>this experience was probably a major reason why Durant left
>If Lebron does't set the precedent for players in their primes to form super-teams, this wouldn't of happened
>>
>>76522854

Let's be honest here for a second.

CLE would never be able to beat the warriors in perfect condition without Lebron James. Lebron James was the piece they needed to win against the Cavs.
>>
>>76522697
I agree that he hasn't lived up to expectations but he's a much more flexible player than Love or JR on the floor. Maybe he could've learned to play defense under LeBron but we'll never know.
>>
File: 1493750806246.jpg (531KB, 2097x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1493750806246.jpg
531KB, 2097x3000px
>>76521263
>entire team is shit
>almost swept eastern playoffs
>4 of the starters are all stars

LeBron is fucking garbage. Tonight marks the beginning of the Durant era.
>>
>>76521207
The team that almost beat him last year added Kevin Fucking Durant

Its a miracle that he managed to pull game 4 out of his ass
>>
>>76521207
F U C K L E B R O N

U

C

K

L

E

B

R

O

N
>>
>>76521207
Lebron had 41 points, 13 rebounds, and 9 assists, with 60% shooting in this game. In this series overall he averaged a triple-double, which has never been done before. He did basically everything humanly possible.

The only way you can blame Lebron is if you buy into the "LeGM" theory, where Lebron decides who gets contracts. If that is in fact the case, then Lebron deserves criticism for signing shit players. But you can't criticize the way he played, he was flawless for all 5 gga
>>
>>76522280
>you now realize that the Warriors got a solid back up through the draft instead of hiring trash like the cavs
McCaw the goat
>>
File: jordan.jpg (62KB, 504x700px) Image search: [Google]
jordan.jpg
62KB, 504x700px
>>76521207

he isnt this guy
>>
>>76521207
well the warriors are the greatest team ever and have guys like iggy and livingston coming off the bench

the cavs were relying on the corpses of richard jefferson and deron williams for significant time tonight

that should pretty much tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>76522930

gotcha, thanks boss - I didn't know if he dipped out to europe and was puttin up buckets.

He was a terrible bust
>>
>>76522939
>If Lebron doesn't set the precedent for players in their primes to form super-teams, this wouldn't have happened
Shaq?
>>
File: 1zBdJUe.png (16KB, 82x116px) Image search: [Google]
1zBdJUe.png
16KB, 82x116px
>>76522939
>Miami heat was a super team
>The fucking CAVS who JUST got their asses handed to them are a SUPER TEAM

kys
>>
>>76522140
Which is why the Cavs need to play better fucking defense after he scores.
>>
>/sp/'s golden years were during the Heatles dynasty when everybody hated him
>/sp/ starts going to shit and eventually starts riding his nuts, completely forgetting why they hated him in the first place
>board went to shit when people started making the villain the hero
>Coincidence?
Can we please get back to hating Lelbron and make this shit board great again?
>>
File: 1496894642239.jpg (227KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496894642239.jpg
227KB, 600x450px
>>76521207
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 620x350px
>>76522747
>>76522811

Im Canadian first. Latino of birth.

>ride with a fake and loser, fall and lose like one.
>>
>>76522697
Lebron is a pseudo-leader, he thinks he became a leader after leaving Miami but he hasn't, he doesn't make anyone around him better
>>
>>76523016
I'm a Chicago fan, and I think Jordan is the GOAT, but can you point me to a series where Jordan averaged a triple double against a team with 4 hall of famers? Maybe he did it in one of his series against the Celtics, but I don't think he ever managed it in the finals.

It's truly unfair to compare this series to anything Jordan ever had to face.
>>
he's too old to carry that hard anymore

actually he carried the entire time

he just needs one more decent player
>>
>>76521830
Add JR Smith to the list
>>
Warriors are infinitely more exciting to watch than the iso heavy Cavs.
>>
>>76522939
do you know what precedent means?
are you aware of the celtics big 3?

those things can't possibly both be true
>>
>>76521207
>cavs maintain mostly same roster from 2016
>add a few old shitbags
>warriors add Durant

GSW added an MVP caliber player to their already stacked team. Cavs had no answer for Durant.
>>
>>76523076
>Latino of birth
>Trump image
Haha OK that explains it
>>
>past 2 mvps
>current dpoy
>top 3 shooter all time
They had to all combine together to take down the goat
>>
>>76523029
Shaq went to the Lakers in the prime with a rookie Kobe who was unproven and not as skilled as prime Bosh and Wade at that time
>>
>>76523118
JR is the streakiest fucking player ever. He should not be a starter.
>>
File: 1433908686764.png (634KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
1433908686764.png
634KB, 600x676px
>>76523055
>/sp/'s golden years were during the Heatles dynasty when everybody hated him
a single image changed that, anon
>>76523076
That doesn't make your case any better.
>>
I want a cavs fan to explain to me how we go from Lebron with his two all star teammates boasting and feasting on and embarrassing the rest of the east is great, but when he gets a taste of his own medicine in the finals suddenly it's fuck super teams he had no help blah blah.

You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>76523082
>he doesn't make anyone around him better

He's led countless playoff series in assists and his +/- is consistently better than that of anyone else on his team. Also, in Lebron's first stretch with the Cavs, the 2008-2009 Cavs were the #1 team in the East and reached the NBA finals. The following season, when he left, they were dead last, not only in the East, but in the whole league. You either need to have short term memory loss, be 12 years old, or be mentally retarded to not think he makes his teammates better.
>>
>>76522023
>LEBRONNIAL DAMAGE CONTROL

LMAOING AT Y OU RIGHT NOW
>>
>>76523167
>I want a cavs fan to explain to me how we go from Lebron with his two all star teammates boasting and feasting on and embarrassing the rest of the east is great, but when he gets a taste of his own medicine in the finals suddenly it's fuck super teams he had no help blah blah.

Not a Cavs fan, but the reason is that the East is shit. Like really, really, really shit. You add Lebron to any of the top 10 East teams and they reach the Finals.
>>
>>76523030
>Prime Bosh, Lebron, Wade
>Prime Lebron, Irving, Love
>Since joining Miami, Lebron's teams have won the eastern conference every year and are favorites next year
>>
File: brule.gif (911KB, 345x250px) Image search: [Google]
brule.gif
911KB, 345x250px
>>76523016

I know. Imagine not playing in the NBA Finals until you're 27 and honestly thinking you're the GOAT.

Hahahaha Bill Russell won his 5th title when he was that age.

You're a simpleton. Shut up.
>>
File: 1496894823880.png (70KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1496894823880.png
70KB, 600x519px
APOLOGIZE CUNTS
>>
>>76523083

jordan scored 60+ on the GOAT celtics team

he is the best scorer we have ever seen
>>
>>76522956

h-h-he just needs more help...
>>
>>76523151

Eddie Jones was an allstar at the time and Nick van exell was a borderline allstar. The team was far from shit
>>
>>76523108
Call Paul George
>>
>>76523242
...and they lost the series. /sp/ would count that against him, or at least lebron detractors would. can't have it both ways.
>>
File: 1496995275024.gif (3MB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1496995275024.gif
3MB, 250x252px
>>76523083
That's the point though. Jordan had to play some god-tier eastern conference teams just to make it to the finals. The only legit roadblock LeBron has ever faced was the Pierce/Garnett/Allen Celtics, and he usually got BTFO by them.
>>
>>76523178
The nba is a league where one player can literally carry a team on his own to a championship. Lebron wasn't like Kobe or Jordan who demanded excellence from teammates. Lebron always sat on his hands waiting for masta to get him more help and left when he didnt
>>
>>76523083
Jordan did what was required to win at all costs. A triple double is meaningless if you lose by more than 5. A triple double is typical for Lebron though. Gets his stats and who cares if he loses, it's just a game after all.
>>
File: 1487120153082.jpg (86KB, 768x780px) Image search: [Google]
1487120153082.jpg
86KB, 768x780px
>>76522854
>>
>>76523222
Because Lebron is insanely good and the East is not that strong. How is that not obvious by now? I can name at least 4 different occasions where Lebron's team was inferior to the #1 East seed but he nevertheless dragged them to the Finals: 2011 (Bulls were #1), 2012 (Bulls were #1, although tbf Rose got injured in the 1st round), 2014 (Indiana were #1), 2017 (Boston were #1). Maybe there are more, idk.

>>76523242
>Jordan scored 60+ on the GOAT celtics team

Once. Seriously, I idolize Jordan, but that was a record-breaking performance.

>he is the best scorer we have ever seen

Absolutely.
>>
>>76523161
When he's hot he's unstoppable
>>
>>76523290

Who were these "God-Tier" east teams in MJ's finals runs? An old and busted pistons? The choking knicks? The fucking pacers? The 90s is one of the weakest eras in NBA history outside of the bulls
>>
>>76521207
why doesnt he play how he played in the last couple of minutes when the game was out of reach for the entire game?

now that theyre down 10 with like 130 left he wants to try and bully people down low?
if it wasnt for his strength hed be a very average player. i dont know why he doesnt just embrace it.
>>
>>76523332
>Lebron wasn't like Kobe or Jordan who demanded excellence from teammates.
>Kobe
>Kobe

lmao, name me one time Kobe dragged his team to a finals. Seriously, just once. Kobe wasn't even the best player on his own team for his first 2 finals wins.
>>
>>76523029
>Shaq formed a super team
>Shaq went to LA with a rookie Kobe who nobody knew would turn into the player he turned into
>>76523222
>having a big 3 is a super team
No it's called having a big three you fucking mongoloid

Were the Celtics with KG, PP, and RA a super team? No they fucking weren't. They just had a big 3 who carried the rest of the team kicking screaming.

The heat with prime Bosh and Wade were still a middling team without LeBron. Who attracted Ray Allen in the process, he didn't form a fucking super team in Miami.

He came home to Cleveland and formed another big 3 with Love and Irving who carried the rest of their roster across the finish line kicking screaming

Having a big 3 is not a super team for the last time you dumb motherfucker.

Having 4 all-stars, a 2 time reigning MVP, dpoty, 6moty, and then adding the second best player in the league and the best scorer in the league is a fucking super team.
>>
>>76521263
Kyrie was the best offensive player on the court this series, he took more big shots than Lebron and was arguably a better partner than Dwade, lebron had the best team he's ever had.
>>
>>76523336
This. That's the difference. I expected that from Lebron, but he's shown he isn't on that level of true greatness. He's excellent, but he isn't the king.
>>
>>76523368
>The 90s is one of the weakest eras in NBA history outside of the bulls

You're seriously underselling it, there were some incredible teams in the 90s. Stockton/Malone Jazz, Barkley's Suns, Olajuwon/Drexler Rockets, Payton's Sonics, even Shaq's Magic.
>>
>>76523290
>Michael Jordan literally could not beat the bad boy pistons until all of them were close to retiring and he acquired Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman

>LeBron lost to that Celtics lineup twice before going to Miami and then ending their run together
>>
>>76523347
Since joining Miami, Lebron's teams were always the majority favorite to take the conference, and most of the time favorites for the finals even when they weren't number one.

The Celtics were number one in the east this year, but how many people thought they would beat Cleveland outside Boston? Same for those Chicago teams.
>>
>>76523332
>Kobe
Come on, anon.
>>76523449
Rodman was still on the Pistons, but yeah, the team was done when he finally beat them.
>>
>>76522854
Last year the Finals were handed to Cle so LBJ could be the ultimate hero they would have won this yr if the association didn't fuck around and let KD get signed.
>>
>>76523446

It was also filled with shitty expansion teams breaking losing records. Even among the teams you named they're mostly in the West (The magic were legit for like a 3 year period). The 90s was a weak era. Weaker than now, the 00s, and 80s
>>
>>76521207

Guess he has to play every minute of every game, instead of resting for the 2 minutes he gets to rest. Tonight may have tipped it negative but in the overall series he was the only positive +/- prior to tonight on the Cavs. He cannot leave the floor or they die and Kyrie just plays iso ball.
>>
>>76521263
>07 Cavaliers didn't win because they were a shit team that only had Larry Hughes and Boobie Gibson. Lebron had no help
>10 years later, team up with Love and Kyrie
>Lose first trip to finals, because Love was injured and Lebron had no help
>Win a championship with a healthy roster, Lebron finally had help
>Lose the next one with same help
>"Lebron has no help!!! He cant do it all!"

The go-to excuse for LeFail
>>
>>76523336
>>76523434
This is absurd. Lebron has done basically everything humanly possible in all 3 of these past 3 finals. Nobody has ever had so many finals triple doubles.

>inb4 triple doubles are just statpadding

They show that a player dominates in scoring, passing, and rebounding. And Lebron is typically pretty efficient too (in this series, for example, I believe he had somewhere between 55% and 65% shooting, every game).

>>76523474
>Since joining Miami, Lebron's teams were always the majority favorite to take the conference, and most of the time favorites for the finals even when they weren't number one.

Because Lebron is just that good.

>The Celtics were number one in the east this year, but how many people thought they would beat Cleveland outside Boston? Same for those Chicago teams.

Maybe I'm just being a delusional fanboy, but I genuinely thought the Bulls had a chance of beating the Heat in 2012, if D Rose hadn't fucked up his knee. Also, even in 2015, the Bulls, with a broken Rose and a broken Noah, came very close to beating the Cavs. Literally came down to one retarded play by Mirotic in Game 4.
>>
>>76521638
the team is constructed for him to do all the work you dumbass, other than love and irving, its basically just a team filled with roleplaying meme shooters for him to pass out to in the 4th quarter and watch them brick shots

the only reason it looks bad against the warriors is because the warriors are also a meme transition team, generally speaking the cavs are so loaded that most teams can't compete even when they play like shit, but when they run into another meme chucking team, but with actual clutch players like curry and KD, they have 0 chance
>>
>>76523449
>couldn't beat the Big 3 Celtics until Ray Allen took a pay cut to go to Miami and help pad LeBron's super team even further

fixed that for you
>>
>>76521207
>Korver on defense
>not playing Channing Frye
>not feeding Tristan Thompson
>every time LeBron sits the entire team goes to shit
>>
>>76523336
he lost a bunch of times.

these are meaningless statements that people make alongside "giving it 110%"
>>
>>76523393
KG, PP, and RA weren't considered a super-team because all those players were entering their twilight years and came together to chase a title before their time ran out.

Lebron's teams featured big 3's all in their primes and playing at a higher level than Boston's big 3.
>>
He got humilliated by a better player
>>
>>76523413
kyrie wasn't better than lebron offensively in any meaningful traditional or advanced stat.
>>
>>76523558

Are you seriously arguing he should have won the 07 finals? It was an accomplishment even making the finals with that awful team

>Lose the next one with the same help

Hmmm what was it that happened....hmmmm. Did the opposing team add the best scorer in the game? No shit. Their '16 strategy was leave Harrison Barnes open so he can brick shots. Obviously couldn't do that with KD.
>>
>>76523606
Idk how old you were when they joined up, but the Celtics Big 3 were considered a superteam.

>>76523608
Not really, he got humiliated by the 2nd and 3rd best players. Imagine if Messi played for Valencia, and he had to face a Madrid that included Ronaldo and Suarez. That's basically what's happening here.
>>
>>76523558
>help leaves (Delly, Mosgov) in FA or falls off a cliff (Love, TT)
>Cavs are still a stacked team
>>
>>76521638
Kyrie was better than LeBron in the game that they won. LeBeta is just a Silver baby. You remove his ref magic and he becomes a mediocre meme
>>
>>76523336
this, vegas has talked about how if the warriors and 96-97 bulls were to face off, the warriors would actually be a 6 point favorite, but all that would tell jordan is that he needed to score 7 extra points to win, jordan did literally whatever he had to do to win, and don't forget that if he hadn't gone to play baseball he would have won 8 straight championships, its funny how glossed over that is, especially considering the bulls still damn near made the finals without him

lebron just pads his stats and pussies out in the 4th quarter
>>
>Waaah Lebron doesn't have enough help

Lebron stans in shambles
>>
>>76523577

LeBron beat the Celtics in the Eastern Conf Semis in 2011 (first year with Heat) you retard. That's when they were down 3-2 and he went bananas in game 6 to save them and they won in 7.

Ray Allen didn't join until 2013 Heat. Jordan gets a pass for losing to the Pistons, Celtics, etc until they got old/broke up. Truly don't get it.
>>
>>76521337
did you watch the series last year? it was 90% kyrie and lebron and a little but of frye and jr
>>
without KD this is a cavs series win
>>
>>76523449
you realize that rodman was on that pistons team that beat jordan, and also that they didn't add rodman til the second threepeat started, right?

nevermind, of course you don't realize it, I'm on fucking /sp/, you people are idiots
>>
>>76523713

>especially considering the bulls still damn near made the finals without him

Listen man. Jordan was great, probably the greatest ever. But if anything this proves how great his team was too. This "heart, guts, grit" shit is retarded and is not an argument.

Look at every team Lebron's left. The Cavs faded into complete irrelevancy the 4 years he was gone. The Heat are a fringe playoff team in the much maligned East now. People forget Jordan was mortal and that he lost to the Shaq/Penny Magic.

And before you ask of course I'd rather have Jordan take the last shot in the game over LeBron.
>>
>>76523565
Greatness knows no bounds. Watch recaps of Jordan. He didn't let the Bulls lose.
>>
>>76523793
Either fucking way, the fact still stands that Jordan couldn't beat the pistons until they were all about to hang up their shoes.

So what's your point?
>>
>>76521207
>lose by 9
makes you think how things would have gone if the refs would have suspended Green
>>
>>76523740
If Lebron waited for the Celtics to break down or actually beat them with Cleveland he would get a pass too.

Instead, he said "this is too hard", had a bunch of teams court him in FA, then held a special saying he was going to join two other max-contract players on a Miami team with a shitty fanbase instead of staying with his hometown team.

People wanted to see Lebron succeed with his first run in Cleveland, instead he let everyone down and gave up
>>
>>76523677
No im just arguing its the same old fucking excuse even ten years later when he loses, the no help shit. He's the GOAT, The Chosen One, God of the Hardwood and we are all witnesses!! But heaven forbid he have to do anything on his own and work with teammates any less than all star caliber
>>
>>76523812
its a team sport though, the reason they had success to an extent without jordan was the triangle, the reason why the cavs collapse without lebron is because the team is built completely around him, and if he can't go neither can the team

kyrie irving and kevin love are not fucking scrubs no matter how many excuses the lebron riders make for him
>>
>>76523829
they lost more years than they won when he was on the team. by a ratio of 3:2
>>
>>76523006
>he averaged a triple-double
Playing 45 minutes a game and with Silverball. He inflated his stats so he could say
>I did my best!
When in reality he statpadded playing too many minutes and hurting his team
>>
>>76523867

There was no succeeding in Cleveland the first time. The cavs were in cap hell, had a bunch of overpaid aging vets, no young talent, nobody wanted to sign there anyway, and generally sucked outside of Lebron and maybe Mo Williams. He would have been Karl Malone without Stockton if he stayed
>>
>>76523151
>not as skilled as prime Bosh and Wade at that time
When was he as skillied as Bosh or Wade?
>>
>>76523867
Who in the fuck is going to waste their star power and crucial years in the league by acting like he owes a shitty org anything?

LeBron owes Cleveland fucking nothing, they were garbage when they drafted him, he realised he wasn't going to win shit there if he stayed and his game wouldn't improved so he left to build a team that would actually compete for rings.

It's not like he just join Paul Pierce and co because he couldn't beat them. He actually went out and formed a squad that could tear their asses up.

He came back, told Cleveland he'd get them a championship and so said so done.

Why do you people act like LeBron owes Cleveland anything?
>>76523876
So Jordan carried a mediocre bulls team to the finals every year kicking screaming all by himself?

Jordan went out and played 1 vs 9 every night?

Fuck off with that, basketball is a team game, one super star and 4 mediocre players does not a good team make.
>>
>>76523867
This guy knows what's up.

Lebron took the easy way, he didn't want to put in the work and be patient. He would have so much more respect if he had stayed in Cleveland, recruited some help the right way and earned that ring.
>>
>>76523512
>weaker than the 80s, 00s
You are wrong but okay.

East had the Knicks (who was one of the few teams that didn't roll over and die over the Bulls), Pacers and the Heat in the latter half.

The 80 were basically lol Lakers and Celtics outside literally two years, a randomly great Sixers team and the start of the pinnacle of the Bad Boy Pistons.

Plus the disparity started in the 2000s and it's even worse in the 10s
>>
File: lebron saiyan.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lebron saiyan.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>76523867

He would have never won in his first stint in Cleveland with that roster. Good luck with Mo Williams, Anthony Parker, a washed up old Shaq, Boobie Gibson, Big Z as your crew. Only by leaving in the admittedly atrocious Decision special did he have a chance to win at that time. If LeBron never leaves I doubt D Gilbert is willing to bring in the players (or luck into the #1 pick several times while he's gone) to really compete.

I will never understand why LeBron pisses so many people off beyond a simple 3 point list of legit hateable things.
1 - The Decision special in general
2 - The Heat starting celebration thing or whatever "not 3 not 4 not 5" quote came from
3 - 2011 NBA finals chokejob vs Mavs
>>
>>76523446
>incredible teams
>Stockton/Malone Jazz
> Barkley's Suns
>Olajuwon/Drexler Rockets
> Payton's Sonics
>even Shaq's Magic.
>>
>>76521207

Lue is a mouthbreathing retard, they need a real coach to keep Lebron in check and figure out a system to stop the Warriors
>>
>>76524064
>be patient

Wait and waste your fucking time on a shitty team on the off chance that you can draft good players and good players somehow go fucking coocoo and decide to join your shit org

The Cavs are fucking garbage at drafting, and no one wanted to join the Cavs until LeBron came back from Miami.
>>
>>76523897
You're taking me too literally. Of course they're going to lose some, but in the moments, the real moments when it was do or die and EVERYONE knew it, Jordan was at his best. I expected that tonight when the Cavs went into the 4th with only 5 points to tie. Instead of rising to greatness, Lebron let it all fall apart. Was it his fault? Probably not, but I have a feeling Jordan would've pulled it off.
>>
>>76524035

Rare flag breaking it down. Do you have any idea how much money the Cavs made just by Lebron coming back? Like, just announcing he was coming back in 2014 the value of the team skyrocketed again. If he never wins another one in Cleveland it's still a success because that organization is a fucking joke.

Look what they turned 3 #1 overall picks into while he was gone - essentially Kyrie Irving and then Kevin Love. Remember Anthony Bennett? Me neither.
>>
>>76523691
>. Imagine if Messi played for Valencia, a
Why do LeBron dick riders have to downplay LeBron's teamates?
Kyrie is the best playoff PG in the league period. Love has put really good numbers this season and was the only thing keeping afloat the Cavs in the first 2 games and J.R. was the only thing keeping the Cavs in the game with his memechucking. LeBron got buttfucked for a reason. He is a chocker.
>>
>>76524148
And what is going to happen to the Cavs when Lebron leaves/retires? They are over the cap, no FA will want to sign without Lebron there, and they still have shitty management who can't make personnel decisions. Once Lebron leaves it will be many, many years being bottom of the barrel
>>
>>76524124
No coach would want to work with LeBron. He had to be put straight when he was with the Heat by Riley but the Heat cucked themselves over having their Big 3 maxed out do they couldn't get anyone better than mid level players.

Plus it's half LeBron's fault why the Cavs are what they are. The other half is the Cavs' FO letting LeBron play GM, obviously not learning the first time around.
>>
>>76524216
That's usually how it works.
>>
Holy shit Bronsexuals really think its just fine for Lebron to go ring chasing and bail on his teams while cursing Durant for doing the same thing. 73 win team or not, why blame Durant for leaving shitty OKC instead of wasting his time there? You gotta go where you can win, right?

Kinda blows my mind, the one sided logic.
>>
>>76524215
>Kyrie is the best playoff PG in the league period.

Are you retarded? Have you forgotten that Curry and Westbrook exist?

>LeBron got buttfucked for a reason. He is a chocker.

Lebron has had consistently great performances through all 3 finals series against the Warriors.
>>
>>76524341

LeBron didn't join the team that beat him. He didn't join a team he was up on 3-1 in the conference finals and choked. He did form a superteam on his own with Wade/Bosh but at least it was something they built themselves.

The Warriors were going to be favorites to win this year even if KD didn't join. He's the best player on their team now and they were a 73 win team without him. It's not the same level of ring chasing, it's next level.
>>
>>76524215
>Kyrie is the best playoff PG in the league

Hello?
Do not know of Russell Westbrook and Stephen Curry?

>LeBron is a choker
He averaged a triple double in the finals and was the only one scoring in the 4th quarter for the Cavs tonight
>>
>>76521207

>Deron Williams
>Kevin Love

both played like white boys against mean and ugly black men in a ghetto court
>>
>>76524178
Jordan would have won game 3 for sure.
>>
>>76521207
defense. Lebron has too many teammates who are shit on D.
>>
>>76524525
My point exactly. I don't think Lebron and Jordan are that far apart skill-wise, but as cheesy as it sounds the difference (one I think Kobe is even closer to Jordan on) is how much heart they have when it matters most.

No one can tell me that game 4, with 5 points between greatness and elimination, Jordan would stand there and let Iguodala dunk on him over and over.
>>
>>76524627
He can't contest iguodala's dunk you fucking retard

If he steps into the paint he either forces an And One or Iguodala just passes out to Curry who would then be completely open for 3 and those shots are basically lay ups for him.

If he contests both of those shots, that's 2 needles fouls on him.
>>
>>76523151
confirmed for underage
>>
File: 14698011618_004c6a94cb_b.jpg (67KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
14698011618_004c6a94cb_b.jpg
67KB, 650x434px
He deserve better!
>>
>>76525146
Did he score in the last 5 minutes? Why didn't he drop 60 like his hero Kobe. It should be easy with his sick handlez
>>
>>76525146
he's a ball hogger with shittier shot selection than kobe, fuck him
>>
>>76525146
He's an ignorant Flat-Earther

He really doesn't even deserve our attention
>>
File: stop bullying.jpg (46KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
stop bullying.jpg
46KB, 600x338px
>>76525171
>>76525241
>>76525323
>>
>>76524704
The point is it shouldn't even happen with Lebron down there. There should not be open lane.
>>
>>76525987
But I thought lebron sucks so it should happen right?
>>
LeBrawn joining the Warriors when?
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.