[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Durant leaving OKC for the Warriors the smartest move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: durant warriors.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
durant warriors.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
Was Durant leaving OKC for the Warriors the smartest move in NBA history?
>>
Yup. A team with westshit would never win a chip.
>>
Absolutely
>>
>being able to buy a championship
Kek. This league is such a fucking joke.
>>
>>76520938
but that's what Lebron did

and what Ray Allen did, twice.
>>
>>76521031
Yes. What's your point? This league is and has been a joke for well over a decade now.
>>
>>76521332
Don't watch then, little bitch
>>
>>76520761

That depends. It's not like people are going to ignore the fact that he only starting winning rings after going to a totally stacked team. But he is still getting rings at least.
>>
>>76520938
Bullshit implying Warriors didn't built this team with draft picks plus Durant.
Go watch Euro soccer for bought championships
>>
10 years from now nobody will even care he moved to Golden State. They'll only care that he won a championship. Blame people that shit on guys like Ewing and Barkley because they never won championships.
>>
>>76520761
>on a team with ballhog PG who shoots you out of games
>leaves and joins a team with a PG that passes and shoots the lights out

gee whiz, ill never understand why
>>
>>76521031
you're wrong
>>
a true champion
>>
>>76520761
When people only decide personal legacies based off of team championships, yes. People were absolutely retarded to ever think that KD wasn't a great basketball player because he didn't have a ring.
>>
He went to a team that let their head coach sit for all but the last couple of games.

I'm a shitter but even I could 'win' a ring as a member of that team.
>>
File: payton malone.jpg (39KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
payton malone.jpg
39KB, 480x384px
>>76521894
not I'm not

I'll go one step further too
>>
OMG what a loser. he actually needed a good team to win the ship. just like every other player ever
>>
>>76520761
Nah it was a bitch ass move by a pussy ass bitch
>>
>>76522038
>a good team
The greatest team of all time that would have won with him on the bench.
>>
>>76522090

Except DURANT FOR FINALS MVP
>>
>>76521384
Lol, he doesn't. The league remains a joke whether he watched it or not.

And you know why it turned into something as funny as the WWE? Because it's fanbase is full of niggers.
>>
Smartest move ever. He proved that LeChoke is an overvalued Ron Artest
>>
>>76521540
Lebron went to a stacked team and fucking choked his first year.

Now his dickriders are mad because Durant did it better.

Rly makes u think.
>>
>>76520761

Divac for Kobr was the best trader ever.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.