[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get in fight with GF >Don't talk to her for a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1369377074_43290.jpg (46KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1369377074_43290.jpg
46KB, 400x200px
>Get in fight with GF
>Don't talk to her for a week
>See her, left her phone open, texts she sent to her "friend" from grad school

>"Miss you so much omg wishing you were here."
>"Wish we could go see Wonder Woman together, no one will go with me."
>"You are the best <3 <3"

Is she going to cheat, or is this just her backup plan if we ever broke up?
>>
File: 1490651556889.jpg (41KB, 550x512px)
1490651556889.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
You're fucked.

Stay safe anon.
>>
>flag

everytime
>>
lmao great /sp/ thread
>>
>>76518942

It's over brah. Make sure you don't be a lil bitch about it.
>>
>going to cheat

she already has
>>
Maybe gay best friend???...GL OP
>>
>2017
>being heterosexual
shiggy diggy
>>
>gf
>>
>>76519099
this

also, why aren't you fucking around too?
>>
>>76518942
dude...............
>>
What if its just a super friendzoned friend?
>>
what sport is this?
>>
Break up with her asap if not a cuck, when I saw similar messages on my ex's phone I completely dropped contact with her and told her brother to tell her not to come to my house
>>
>>76519263
Cuckball
>>
>>76518942
It was good while it lasted, anon.
>>
>>76518942
Ese just fuck her one last time and break up with her bitch ass
>>
Don't worry about it OP, the dude she is texting is probably just a really really close child hood friend
>>
>>76519468

this has to be the correct answer
>>
>>76518942
Sorry, man. Women are emotional. Men are logical. She currently feels hurt by you and is seeking out another man to feel better. If you guys continue fighting, she'll eventually cheat on you, if she hasn't already. Good luck to you, my friend.
>>
I want to die
>>
>>76519963
most accurate answer so far
>>
Why is this on /sp/?

Anyway the guy might just be a betalord orbiter. I have friends who are like that. They get all close and gossipy to girls but never get anywhere physically.

Or youre getting cucked.
>>
>>76518942
sounds like a desperate virgin is texting her DESU but you seem like a desperate virgin too so i'm gonna assume you haven't been past touching her butt (with clothing layer between)
>>
>>76519354
This is the only way
>>
Take a shit in her favorite purse
>>
>>76519263
The oldest sport in the world
>>
>>76518942
>Is she going to cheat
she already is.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.