[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually want Cleveland to win now just for the sole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CURRY-PROF.jpg (3MB, 4371x2400px) Image search: [Google]
CURRY-PROF.jpg
3MB, 4371x2400px
Does anyone actually want Cleveland to win now just for the sole reason that the internet and sports world would literally explode if they came back from being down 1-3 then 0-3 2 seasons in a row?
>>
>>76516167
no, you're the only one in the world who wants this
>>
File: Carano.gif (3MB, 624x352px)
Carano.gif
3MB, 624x352px
>>76516167

Years worth of lulz to be had
>>
Cleveland winning again means LeBron winning again, so no.
>>
>>76516167

no, i have my money on the yellow millennial betas
>>
>>76516167
I want to see it for the meme potential, but I also want to see Durant's bitch ass snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in historically epic fashion. If there's any justice in the league Westbrook will get a ring before him.
>>
>>76516167
>just for the sole reason that the internet and sports world would literally explode

Wow so edgy. Falling right into Silversteinberg's trap.
>>
>>76516167
Yes.

These playoffs have been boring. /sp/ would be fun. It is going to suck here when the finals are over. Nothing to do until the NFL starts up.
>>
How would this 0-3 comeback compare to the Red Sox in 2004?
>>
>>76516687
10x more magnitude
That was the Yankees only slip up, and the Yankees weren't full of pussy ass betas.
Golden State blew it last year as well and are full of betas
>>
It would convince me the NBA was 100 percent rigged.
>>
yes I want to see the underdogs win, can you imagine the amount of butthurt
>>
I want it because I want more opportunities for Draymond Green to suffer a career ending and potentially life-threatening injury
>>
Please let the Cavs win tonight!
>>
No every nigger LeBron dickslurper at my job are all saying it's just like last year after game 4
>>
>>76516636

Exactly if the Warriors collapse from 3-1 the same way OKC with Durant did I'll know the basketball gods exist.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.