[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Unpopular Opinions >The Finals clearly aren't rigged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3989.png (50KB, 500x500px)
IMG_3989.png
50KB, 500x500px
ITT: Unpopular Opinions
>The Finals clearly aren't rigged against pic related but I would definitely prefer a rigged 7-game series to a fair 5-game series
>>
>The Finals clearly aren't rigged for pic related but I would definitely prefer a rigged 5-game series to a fair 7-game series
>>
>>76510252
>Unpopular Opinions
you have to go back
>>
>>76510252
You're a WWE fan. You don't like real competition. You only care about entertainment
>>
>>76510604
KD joining the Memeiors is not real competition. They just found a loophole in the law and abused the system. Morally, it's cheating and everyone knows it. From a karmic perspective, I'm sure God won't mind it and won't feel pity for Golden State if Silver and the refereers gave the Cavs a hand. It's not even that much. Cavs still have to work for it. The Warriors are good enough to overcome any kind of unfair obstacle. The "rigging" is just a shit test. If it's too much for them, they wouldn't have deserved it anyway.
>>
>>76510748
How exactly is it a loophole in the law and morally cheating. 6 teams in the nba have higher salaries than the warriors so they must be cheating more. Also the cavs have the highest salary which is over 30m over the salary cap. So by definition they're the biggest "cheaters" in the league
>>
>>76510794
Money doresn't tell the whole story. In a perfect world, a player's salary would reflect his value 1:1, but it doesn't work that way. Curry's salary is virtually a lie. He's a much more valuable player thant 11m.
>>
>>76510794
>Le salary argument
The Warriors are the most talented team in the league. Literally no one can dispute this. Andrew Luck signed the biggest deal in NFL history last year, by your logic he's the GOAT
>>
>>76510748
>I'm sure God won't mind it and won't feel pity for Golden State if Silver and the refereers gave the Cavs a hand. It's not even that much. Cavs still have to work for it. The Warriors are good enough to overcome any kind of unfair obstacle. The "rigging" is just a shit test.
This absolutely. Not even refball should be able to stop GSW. And again, despite all the Gay Area fans sperging on this board they're definitely not getting refballed.
>>
File: canadians.jpg (61KB, 409x581px) Image search: [Google]
canadians.jpg
61KB, 409x581px
>>76510794
>>
>>76510252
That makes no sense, essentially would you just prefer a non rigged one game final at a neutral venue?
>>
>>76510604
>NBA
>real competition
Pick one
>>
>>76510501
this
>>
File: IMG_4040.png (135KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4040.png
135KB, 500x522px
>>76510501
>>76515143
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.