[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight, good quality basketball will prevail over rigged outcomes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: goldenstate_warriors_logo3.jpg (112KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
goldenstate_warriors_logo3.jpg
112KB, 1600x900px
Tonight, good quality basketball will prevail over rigged outcomes. A victory for basketball fans all over the world.
>>
>>76507053

They play the RIGHT WAY.
PERIOD.
>>
>>76507053
>good quality basketball will prevail over rigged outcomes
Anon, I have bad news.
>>
File: IMG_7242.gif (1MB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7242.gif
1MB, 320x210px
Nope. Refs are gonna give early fouls to green/curry/Durant, let cavs take control early.

Game 6 here we come. Digits confirm.
>>
File: 1497133158036.jpg (9KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1497133158036.jpg
9KB, 271x271px
>>76507611
>>
>>76507053
kys, dad.

cavs in 7. 1 more time 4 da land
>>
File: IMG_0461.png (122KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.png
122KB, 640x1136px
>>76507053
>>
>>76508123
Pretty sure that security guard was calling him a cunt, tbqh
>>
No, sorry I've read the script for tonights game. (My dad knows a guy who works for the Cavs)

GSW will get off to a hot start, but Draymond gets into foul trouble (the announcers will say its because the crowd has him hyped). Cavs will slowly claw back and the Warriors head into the half up by 5. Curry will injure his ankle 2-3 mins into 3rd quarter and Klay will get into foul trouble. LeBron and Kyrie will take control and Cavs take the lead going into 4th quarter. In the 4th, Draymond fouls out after elbowing Schumpert and Curry comes back in but is visibly hurt. Cavs end up winning by 9 points with Lebron scoring between 27-36 points and Kyrie hitting 6 3 pointers.
>>
ITS REAL TO ME DAMMIT.
>>
>>76507053
>if my team wins, it's because they're good, and if they lose, it's because it was rigged!
>>
>>76508483
It's not that the league wants one team to win over another. It's that they want the series to last longer because it makes them more money. It's not like it's hard to manipulate the outcome of a basketball game either. Foul calls at the right time, against the right player, can completely alter the flow of a game. Or you can be a little less subtle and put a team at the free throw line 21 times in the first quarter and change the way a team defends for the rest of the game.
>>
I don't have a dog in this fight, but holy fuck I hate bay area fans. I really hope the cavs win. maximum keks if it's later discovered to be rigged.
>>
>>76508622
That's how I feel. Even if they lose game 6 one more win for the cavs would bring maximum damage control from bay area fags.
>>
File: 1478492898958.jpg (395KB, 1219x677px) Image search: [Google]
1478492898958.jpg
395KB, 1219x677px
>good quality basketball
>2016-2017 NBA season
>>
>>76508622
Why the hate for the bay area? I was out there for work and it seemed like any other metro area I've been in. Their sports fans don't seem to be any more obnoxious than other places.
>>
Give me a genuine good reason why the dubs shouldn't be /our guys/?
>>
>>76508821
commiefornians should be genocided
>>
>>76508570
The refs pay per game gets quadrupled in the semi finals and finals. If this goes to game 7 a ref potentially has the chance to earn an extra $72,000 rather than if it was a sweep. So I will grant you that there is most likely a bit if referee influence but saying the league itself rigs it is not true its way to fast paced the fact is the Cavs shot better last game and as a team played far better than the previous 3.
>>
>>76507053
>rigged
Explain to me how this shit is "rigged" against the team that got more FTs and got a technical literally taken away from Draymond lmao
>>
>>76507053
nah, the bay area getting cucked again will be the real victory here
>>
>>76510209
the cavs had 20 fts in the first quarter and the warriors were getting fouls called on them left and right. it completely changed how the warriors played defense. they literally stopped playing defense and you could see it. use your dumb nigger brain for once
>>
>>76512294
The Cavs also had 49 points in the first quarter which I'm pretty sure is an all time record in the playoffs so try again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.