[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If both these teams reached a World Cup final, who would choke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Flag-Pins-Argentina-Netherlands.jpg (65KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Argentina-Netherlands.jpg
65KB, 400x320px
If both these teams reached a World Cup final, who would choke harder? Would they both somehow finish second?
>>
>>76506495
Neverlands isn't called Neverlands for nothing anon
>>
>>76506495
The final, Argentina vs Netherlands, was also controversial, as the Dutch accused the Argentines of using stalling tactics to delay the match. The host team came out late and questioned the legality of a plaster cast on René van de Kerkhof's wrist, which the Dutch claimed allowed tension to build in front of a hostile Buenos Aires crowd.

The Netherlands, because of the controversial game events, refused to attend the post-match ceremonies after the match ended.[12] They had lost their second consecutive World Cup final, both times to the host nation, after losing to West Germany in 1974. Argentina won 5 games but became the first team to win the World Cup after failing to win two matches
>>
>>76506530
Was 78 the dirtiest World Cup?
>>
>>76506495
The final wouldnt be finished. Isis would bomb it and well yep that's it. Noone would win.
>>
>>76506495
depends, is Higuain playing?
>>
>tfw Rensenbrink hits the post in the final second
>>
>>76506931
Yes, it was. That 6-0 against PerĂº was fixed as fuck.
>>
File: 1494176841824.jpg (64KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494176841824.jpg
64KB, 456x320px
>>76507101
why even live
>>
>>76506530
How can Argentina, a country who has gave us some astonishing players, can only win rigged World Cups?
>>
>>76506931
1934 and 1966 were more rigged. honorable mention for 2002
>>
>>76506495
That was literally the 1982 Final and Argentina won (their first ever World Cup).

The World Cup took place in Argentina as well.
>>
>>76507344
Sorry, I meant 1978 of course
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.