[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his country doesn't have a football league & franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: capture.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>his country doesn't have a football league & franchise systems running in parallel

lol plebs
>>
>>76505603
who is /lifelong/ Patna Pirates here?
>>
why is india so corrupt, poojeet?
>>
WTF I love India now!
>>
>>76505611
hey bro it's me, the guy who told you about the Pirates. remember me?
>>
>>76505644
Oh yeah :)
I'm still /lifelong/ after 2 weeks
>>
>>76505656
what thread was that? bundes or /tennis/ or apehoop or some international friendly?
>>
>>76505662
Don't remember 2bh
I post a lot about my love of football and my hatred of amerifats "sports"
>>
>in his country, people shit on streets
>>
>>76505674
oh, cools

amerifats are fucking my country up with their MLS 0.5 model
>>
>>76505678
>be brazillian
>get murdered by thugs because they want your shoes
>>
>>76505603
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>76505686
we have a football league which is getting fucked by the gubmint

and a parallel MLS-like "league" which corporate juden created to make money

and it is fucking our league up
>>
>>76505698
Hmm, I don't know much about your specific situation and I don't mean to demean Indian football, but your country, much like the USA a few decades ago, has a very limited footballing tradition. I'm not a fan of the franchise system but it does seem to be improving football in the USA bit by bit. Is it not possible that it could do the same for India? I'm sure a country of 1.3bn people would like to offer something on the world stage, qualifying for a World Cup would be great for you. Is this not a step towards making that happen?
>>
>>76505685
>be indian
>believe Brazil is unironically India
>>
>>76505707
our football may be shit but at least it had a lot of history, there's been clubs around since 1889

but this MLELS india edition thing is cannibalizing our existing system instead of investing money into our existing league (which isn't "glamorous" enough for the media kikes)

there is 0 money going into grassroots football/infrastructure and paying a ton of money to old players for 2 months won't improve anything
>>
>>76505740
>our football may be shit but at least it had a lot of history, there's been clubs around since 1889
USA has football clubs just as old.

>but this MLELS india edition thing is cannibalizing our existing system instead of investing money into our existing league (which isn't "glamorous" enough for the media kikes)
Don't get me wrong, I don't like it, but do you want India to become more recognised globally in football? If people aren't going to follow your league as it is what else can be done?

>there is 0 money going into grassroots football/infrastructure and paying a ton of money to old players for 2 months won't improve anything
This is something that might need to be looked into more. Grassroots investment is important, and from what I understand the US is quite good at doing this. However, I'm pretty sure the US would argue that having experienced European and South American players at the back end of their careers playing for a year or two in their league contributes a lot to the development of younger American players.
>>
>>76505764
>I understand the US is quite good at doing this
fucking no, where did you get this misunderstanding from

football in america is strictly a posh game for the middle/upper classes, the lower classes (where most of the good players come from) are priced out of academies and systems

their youth system discriminates on the basis of money with high coaching fees as a barrier, instead of giving support to talented poor kids

I am not making this up btw, this is from talking to a lot of yank friends/tourists/pajeets abroad. plus there has been a lot of coverage about this problem, let me go find the articles about it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.