[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7 games in charge in the middle of world cup qualifying >0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: usatsi_9388234.jpg (108KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
usatsi_9388234.jpg
108KB, 1000x600px
>7 games in charge in the middle of world cup qualifying
>0 (zero) losses
>3 goals conceded with one of them being against Mexico and 2 weren't from open play
>Went from last place and a -5 goal differential in the hex to +3 goal differential and just shy of 2nd place
>USA knew exactly how defend well today and didn't crack under pressure
Apologize
>>
never doubted him
>>
oh man, 7 games unbeaten? against the likes of costa rica and trinidad and tobago nonetheless! astounding!
>>
>>76504418
We couldnt even beat those shitter Concacrap teams with Klinsmann, that's how far we've fallen. We lost 2-0 to fucking Guatemala in the earlier rounds of qualifying.
>>
>>76504418
We'll face a true test of our abilities against Panama lol
>>
>>76504444
wew lad
>>
Concacaf is a fucking joke
>>
>>76504474
Totally. Sweden would easily be the fourth best team in our confederation.
>>
>>76504498
That's given them too much credit. They're probably just shy of Panama tier.
>>
>>76504474
>3 of 4 CONCACAF teams advance out of group stage in 2014 WC

>Sweden doesn't make the tournament

wew
>>
>>76504690
b-b-but m-muh transfermarkt team values m-muh powerhouse of San Marino!
>>
File: MaxfSaE.png (54KB, 661x915px) Image search: [Google]
MaxfSaE.png
54KB, 661x915px
>>76504498
>>76504605
what did they mean by this?
>>
File: 900127900_medium.jpg (57KB, 550x369px) Image search: [Google]
900127900_medium.jpg
57KB, 550x369px
>>76504474
With Ibra dead, Sweden is literally Trinidad and Tobago tier, Henrik. You and I both know this. You had your fun but you're not a soccer country. Stick to hockey. You guys need all the help you can get.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.