[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is MJ really the GOAT or is that just nostalgia and bias? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0596.jpg (218KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
218KB, 1200x675px
Is MJ really the GOAT or is that just nostalgia and bias?

There have been many great players (Kobe, LeBron, etc.) surely, they're wrong?
>>
File: IMG_0597.png (911KB, 1000x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.png
911KB, 1000x559px
>>76503876
Better picture
>>
>>76503876
Chamberlain is the GOAT
>>
>>76503896
You spelled Kareem wrong
>>
>>76503876
MJ is Top 5, maybe even Top 3.
But not GOAT.
>>
>>76503876
If Lebron takes to game 7 and wins he is the greatest basketball player of all time. MJ still my fave. Cap this.
>>
>>76503907
>all time scorer
>great shot blocker
>dominant for a long time
>great career longevity
>has been great since high school and college
>great rebounder
>could run the floor
>unbreakable mentality
>style of scoring transcends all rules and generations
Kareem is my top choice as well
>>
>>76503931
>could run the floor

lol no
>>
>>76503876
Lebron is the best five position player ever. Bird is king
>>
>>76503876
>There have been many great players
>Kobe
>>
>>76503876
MJ played in one of the weakest eras ever. Mediocre players like Harden would have dominated the 90's. Just thing how a mediocre player like Pippen was considered a superatar when your average SF now is better than him. MJ wouldn't crack the top 10 currently and this is factual
>>
Shawn Kemp is the GOAT
>>
>>76503907
4pbp
>>
>>76504517
>harden is mediocre

not many other players can make a shite team top 3 in the league in wins (especially in the conference with better teams)
>>
>>76504517
Are you the same anon that said Derozan was Kobr in order to prop up today's NBA?
>>
>>76504862
>not many other players can make a shite team top 3 in the league in win
The Rockers literally had a 100% win record without Harden. They are a team of meme chuckers that can do their meme chucking without Harden
>>
MJ was the best SG of all time but in the NBA (until the last few years) big men have a disproportionately huge impact on the game. The elite and long lasting centers (Kareem, Hakeem, Russell, Wilt, Shaq) were all better than MJ
>>
Recent studies have shown that people that participate in GOAT arguments have low IQs, struggle with obesity and virginity and generally have nothing to contribute to society.
>>
>>76504517
Oh so the Kobe hating Spaniard also hates MJ.
K.
>>
>>76505479
But Jordan played with Hakeem, Shaq, Ewing, Kemp, D Rob., Alonzo...Centers were still great back then, in fact that was the last time they were important. Who won in between and after his retirements?

Your argument falls apart in every direction.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.