[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mexico ties >LOL that was our C team you couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1479228291543.jpg (191KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1479228291543.jpg
191KB, 640x633px
>Mexico ties
>LOL that was our C team you couldn't even beat

>Mexico loses
>I can't believe you couldn't score more goals against our Z team

every time lmao
>>
Nobody cares about this shit sport anymore.

>not even a single bag of piss thrown
>no red card for a mexican player killing an american
>no whistling during american anthem

The rivalry is dead
>>
>>76503675
>rivalry is dead
that usually happens when a team (Mexico) is so much better than the other (America)

Argentina should be Mexico's rival, it's more evenly matched honestly
>>
>>76503675
Was it ever alive?
>>
>>76503696
suck their dick a little more, deandre
>>
>>76503696
no, not Argentina, I think Colombia or Chile are better choices
>>
>>76503732
Argentina are ours desu.
>>
>>76503732
>Mexico
>comparable to Chile
7-0
>>
>>76503749
nigga please, we never send our A team to the Copa Memerica
>>
>>76503732
You can take PerĂº, we don't want them anymore.
>>
>>76503696
>>76503768
t. Mexican in Argentina
>>
>>76503791
Going by his other posts, that's actually believable.
>>
>>76503800
He's the one been making all these "AMERICA WILL NOT QUALIFY TO WC JAJAJA" threads. Kind of sad, really.
>>
>>76503696
>mexican in buenos aires
Lol
>>
>>76503805
America unironically have a better chance at qualifying for the World Cup than Argentina.
>>
are there consistently worse posters than Argentine posters?
>>
>>76503697
Yeah, it peaked in the 00's when usa used superdrugs undetected by fifa and would always beat mexico 2-1 or 2-0 proving the existance of a script, product of a deal with fifa to finally get the gigantic usa market. Our guys rallied and beginning in about 2010 the status quo was regained with the usa returning to being our dog.

This is the truth.
>>
>>76503675
>>no whistling during american anthem
Instead there was booing
>>
>>76503823
The Italians and the Portuguese.
>>
>>76503852
Moortuguese have been funny since the 'please watch our league' thing started
>>
>>76503816
Only because of CONCACRAP though. I'm really not sure why this guy is so angry, really, Mexico is top of the group. Maybe he expected a better result?
>>
>>76503675
pussified like every other fucking sport. The problem is all these faggots know each other and are on friendly terms. They should fucking hate each other and actively try to fuck the opponent over.
>>
>>76503863
I'll admit to being biased against the Portuguese ever since I ran into a few outside of /sp/ who unironically thought their league was peak European football.
>>
>>76503832
So you got better superdrugs. We can beat you at this game.
>>
>>76503832
>usa used superdrugs
Don't you mean mexico? Remember 2011 when a third of your team tested positive for clen? Then you blamed tainted mexican chicken or whatever the fuck. Sad!
>>
Mexico is always playing their c team because the a and B teams hopped the border before the wall is built
>>
>>76504398
kekkin irl
>>
dont really know what either side expected.
mexicans already know osorio's clown strategies and tendency to let his team get btfo but not change anything. and usa's playing didn't look much better than mexico despite having clear advantages mentally.

both teams played like shit.
usa with no dempsey and a shit goalie, playing with beasley, and a mediocre coach. mexico with cunting cuckarito, liga mx tier midfield, lozano choking, shit defense, and lack of chemistry.
>>
>>76503832
In the 2010s the record is 3 wins, 3 losses, 3 draws.

So... you know... you are retarded.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.