[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hockey is the number 1 sport >no gold medals >less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: binland.png (10KB, 2000x1222px) Image search: [Google]
binland.png
10KB, 2000x1222px
>hockey is the number 1 sport
>no gold medals
>less than great britain
>soccer is number 2
>fucking garbage

Is there any sport that Finland is good at?
>>
no bully binland
>>
Goalkeepers.
>>
Saunas
>>
>>76486671
Vittuu kosuu drinking with sauna marttinnnnni knives xDDDDDD
>>
>>76486671
shitposting
>>
Is there anything Finland is good at
>>
>>76486831
MEMES
>>
Wife carrying
>>
spurdo :DDDDDDDD
>>
Pesäpallo.
>>
The baseball clone, I forget what it was called
>>
>>76486671
producing F1 autists
>>
>>76486671
>Is there any sport that Finland is good at?
Is autism a sport?
>>
Tbh we are losing the rest of qualifier matches to get to group D in Nations League.
>>
File: 1489511410645.png (228KB, 700x542px) Image search: [Google]
1489511410645.png
228KB, 700x542px
They have anime girls
>>
>>76486734
true
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/08/sauna-championship-russian-dead
>>
File: 1488783469782.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1488783469782.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>zero gold medals
>>
Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQhQSbe6fw
>>
>>76486671
Football definitely isn't that popular here. And we have 2 gold medals in the IIHF tournaments. Also been consistent in the Olympics for years.
>>
F1
>>
>>76491590
football not popular? nigga it's the most popular sport in the country if you count how many licensed players there are in the country

also nobody gives a shit about skoda-cup except finland, and we haven't been good at olympics ever since non-whites started competing in running
>>
>>76486831
killing commies
>>
Probably esports. Hard to go out and play real sports when there's a layer of permafrost over the ground and have to wear 10 layers of movement impairing clothing if you don't want to freeze yourself.
>>
We're the best in baseball (pesäpallo)
>>
>>76486671
Um they have like 5 million people. It's literally the city of Finland. Why are they suppose to be racking up golds again?
>>
File: Picasso Nylander.jpg (167KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Picasso Nylander.jpg
167KB, 700x525px
>>76486671
To be fair.

Finland is as shit to Canada as Canada is to Sweden
>>
>>76486671
Rally Cars tbqh
>>
>>76492113
denmark has a similar population size and they not only qualified but won the euro cup back in 1992, the only sport we are relatively good at is ice hockey, and that sport is very marginal in most parts of the world
>>
File: henrik-lundqvist-bed-475x320.jpg (22KB, 430x290px) Image search: [Google]
henrik-lundqvist-bed-475x320.jpg
22KB, 430x290px
>>76492232
>Finland
>good
>>
>>76492232
Denmark didn't actually qualify
>>
f1 and wrc
>>
>>76486671
>Is there any sport that Finland is good at?
Shooting communists
>>
>>76486671
>soccer
>relevant

we are elite at hockey,F1, rallying,olympics (best per capita)

we are almost elite in volleyball and really good at basketball in europe standards

and much more

this with 5 million population

we are pretty much the best at sports per capita. Only Denmark can give us a run.
>>
>>76492528
>olympics (best per capita)
I thought that was hungary
>>
i feel like i know nothing about finland except they were brutal fuckers during ww2 and Lakupiippu. I mean what even are they? what are they about, what's their culture like, what's their deal? And why are they so insansly irrelevant. Just now i googled their largest newspaper (helsingin sanomat) and it looks like something thrown together in MS paint, our local papers in towns with like 5000 people has bette pages.

when i think about finland i just think darkness, cold, bad nature, rallycross and saunas

idk just seems like their a bit backward to me, not as bad as russia and the other slavs, but kinda like in half - slavic way.

no hate brothers
>>
>>76492918
You're not our brothers. Your just salty that your sport scene is a fucking embarrassment compared to rest of the Nordic countries.
>>
i feel like i know nothing about Norway except they were brutal fuckers during ww2 and Lakupiippu. I mean what even are they? what are they about, what's their culture like, what's their deal? And why are they so insansly irrelevant. Just now i googled their largest newspaper (Olso sanomat) and it looks like something thrown together in MS paint, our local papers in towns with like 5000 people has bette pages.

when i think about Norway i just think darkness, cold, bad nature, rallycross and saunas

idk just seems like their a bit backward to me, not as bad as russia and the other slavs, but kinda like in half - slavic way.

no hate brothers
>>
They're good at being #2 drivers that present no challenge to their teammates
>>
>>76492601
No that's Finland. When we cared more about athletics etc we fucking dominated.
>>
>>76493068
they have an all-encompasing superiority complex over the rest of scandanavia/northern europe, and no real social problems because there's only 9 of them. wait for the oil money to run out mongolman, that'll show who they really are
>>
>>76493187
lol
>worked our ass of before oil money
>started developing social services and the "we take care of our own" - mentality during the 1800s while you were buttfucking children in fabrics
>Decide that the oil belongs to the people, not some private company like usa or saudis
>Actually decide to save most of our money through Oil fund
>it is the largest pension fund in the world and we own like 4 percent of all european stocks through it
>The oil fund is meant take care of our futere generations and our children's children, childrne, children or something when/if we run out of oil
>has a yearly return/yield of like 3-5 billion

i mean i haven't done shit and deserve no credit, but other countires should definetly look to us for inspiration and ditch the "buh because we're many it's impossible" myth
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.