[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michael Jordan called Kwame Brown a "faggot" in front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20170611_043552-1.jpg (826KB, 2082x2402px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_043552-1.jpg
826KB, 2082x2402px
Could you ever imagine Lebron doing that? No because Lebron is not a hateful bigot.

So yeah "Lebron is not Michael" is true because Lebron is not only the greatest basketball player but also a great person. Doesn't matter how many championships he loses, Lebron is the greatest player to ever live.
>>
>>76478263
Nobody gives a fuck. People like a badass motherfucker that wins, not a whiny bitch made loser.
>>
Reminder that MJ ruined Kwame's career.
>>
>>76478303
fpbp

also it's floorsqueak no one cares
>>
>>76478314
Michael would be banned from the NBA for life if he did that today.
>>
>>76478314
Not really. Kwame was absolute garbage. He could have become Roy Hibbert-tier at the very best.
>>
Both Kwame and Jordan have denied this story, it's based entirely on rumors
>>
Jordan's mentality is what made him the undisputed GOAT
>>
These legends are getting aut of hand. If you believe all of them, Jordan ruined like 9 careers solely by saying words. Kek
>>
>It didn't play well

Neither did Kwame
>>
This makes Jordan even more based and Lebron a bigger faggot
>>
>>76478498
>NBA banning a cash cow
Do you even Jew? No way they'd do that, they'd just tell him to not say it on-air or around reporters. Not that he did that anyway in the first place
>>
>>76478263
>according to the people I knew on that club, Michael wrecked him
>Michael wrecked him

jesus, imagine being new to the professional game, being kind of nervous, etc, and then just getting absolutely shit on by the greatest to ever play? Im surprised he didnt kill himself
>>
>There was a report that Michael Jordan would make me cry in the front of the team (laughs). A guy who grew up like I grew up don’t really cry much. The report about him calling me a homophobic slur isn’t true.
>>
>>76481980
>He didn't call me 'homophobic slur'.
>He called me faggot.
>>
File: IMG_9872.jpg (200KB, 570x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9872.jpg
200KB, 570x684px
>>76478263
You're too young to understand how bad Kwame was.
>>
you kids are too young to remember what a disaster jordan's tenure at the wizards turned out to be.
he was run out of town. there was news footage of his car speeding out of DC on every channel.
The wiz needed a decade to recover and all we got was the gilbert arenas incident.
with beal and wall at least we're a proper team.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.