[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oi m8, guardiola was faackin mental to get rid of joe hart.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hart1-375669.jpg (23KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
hart1-375669.jpg
23KB, 590x350px
>oi m8, guardiola was faackin mental to get rid of joe hart.

literally the worst keeper in the eplel
>>
>>76461983
Bravo was actually worse
>>
he's a fooken shite wanka lad, get rid of the daft prick
>>
>>76462000

hart literally and unironically makes as many mistakes but he's got pashun and shouts in the tunnel so we gloss over it.
>>
>>76462000
this

Hart is shit but bravo was something else
>>
>>76461983
Hart was alright when we got rid of him but he was really fucking bad in Italy

The real reason he got binned is that he was openly challenging Guardiola + he was the one pushing for Mancini to be sacked.
>>
Hart needed to go but bringing in Bravo in his place is like using medication to get rid of AIDS and then, as a result of the medication, you get cancer
>>
it's amazing england persist with him, surely there's better options?

what happened to that big frankenstein that played at celtic a couple of years ago, he was good any time I saw them in europe.
>>
>>76462335

Ederson is great. Will be a goat GK in 5 years.
>>
>>76462437

nah he just had a terrible season.

jordan pickford though looks legit, if he continues his progress he'll be number 1 for years.
>>
>>76462000
>>76462056

Why was he so good at Barcelona? He had a MoTM performance against RM
>>
>>76462437
Butland is pretty great but was ded the whole season
>>
>>76462521

he wasn't that good
>>
>>76462521
bravo had a good first season, the second one was more shit
>>
>>76462437
>surely there's better options?
we're talking about english goalkeeping here

unrelated, but I'm just thinking about how low sunderland's already pathetic points total would have been if they did get hart in on loan this season
>>
>>76462096
This.
Sick and tired of casuals thinking it's only because he can't distribute the ball
The twat thought he could do what he wanted with Guardiola like he did with Mancini and Pellegrini, it's the FA's fault really. All the English are still triggered he was given the boot. Every time Joe Hart makes a mistake my cock grows a millimeter
>>
>>76464223

Is Almunia still playing, can we sill steal him?
>>
>>76464578
oh thee of enormous girth
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.