[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>team gets stomped 3 games in a row >suddenly able to break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: nba-logo.jpg (24KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
nba-logo.jpg
24KB, 500x487px
>team gets stomped 3 games in a row
>suddenly able to break Finals records in 4th game

Lol people really think this league isn't scripted?
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
I hate this meme, if the Warriors won yesterday's game, you could just as easily say that it was rigged as 4-0 to highlight them as the "greatest team of all time"
>>
>>76459544
They didn't get stomped in Game 3, which was also at home. The exact same thing happened last year's finals, they pretty much traded blowouts until Game 7.
>>
game 3 was really close
>>
>>76460198
why would people rig a series to be shorter when they make more money and get more viewers if the series is more "competitive"?
>>
>>76460315
To make Warriors vs Cavs part IV even more competitive after they build back up in the offseason.

You could argue the case for it being "rigged" either way. Regardless, the refs in last night's game made bad calls on both teams, that's undeniable.
>>
>>76459544

Welcome to the memechuck era.
>>
>>76459544
didn't the cavs have like a 6 point lead with 2 min left in game 3?
>>
File: lester.png (340KB, 849x389px) Image search: [Google]
lester.png
340KB, 849x389px
>>76459544
>>
I mean how can they not expand the series to seven games? Like throwing money out the window. (((SILVER))) wouldn't allow it.
>>
>>76460233
>>76460663
Shhhhh...

>>76460718
So what leagues are actually registered as sporting industries and not entertainment industries if all four major NA sports are technically "entertainment"?
>>
>>76460315
If you believe in riggball then it would be smarter to have the dubs win because the league would have its next GOAT. On top of all the increase in bandwagon warriors fans leaving lebron, jersey and poster sales. every media source would talk about 16-0 every day and compare them to the bulls and lakers everyday. Skip and Shannon, first take, sports nation and especially /sp/. We should be thankful they lost.
On the other hand, you have ad revenue. Which is short term growth, and a more competitive series which will make people more inclined to tune in next year.
Lebron hasnt yet been dethroned. He makes them the most money, and everyones telling him hes the GOAT if he wins this year. So lebrons stock will reach an all time high if a miracle is written to happen. And lets face it everyone not in the bay wants the dubs to lose
Also,
https://youtu.be/75PEmiplhH4
>>
File: 1464059153031.jpg (99KB, 795x568px) Image search: [Google]
1464059153031.jpg
99KB, 795x568px
The best part of it all is delusional da land fans actually believe they're going 7 again only to be crushed in the bay in 5 when they don't put on a historic effort and bron folds in the 4th per usual.
>>
>>76460826
>spectators watch sports
>spectators are entertained
all sports are entertainment you dumb spic. go watch more la liga or some shit. even that is still considered entertainment
>>
>>76461035
I don't follow soccer that much outside of NTs and sorry that Spain apparently hurt your feelings, m8, but I was just asking an honest question.
>>
LeGod is the script maker
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.