[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can he be worth £100m when he can't even start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1482543945988.jpg (52KB, 960x688px) Image search: [Google]
1482543945988.jpg
52KB, 960x688px
How can he be worth £100m when he can't even start ahead of Giroud?
>>
>>76455630
hes a nigger
>>
Giroud is worth 120
>>
>>76455630
PACE
>>
>>76455630
Having a problem understanding potential vs. current ability are we?
>>
>>76455630
he's 18
>>
100 million is the new 30 million
>>
>130M€ for the arm-crossing cameroonese Rashford
>>
someone needs to teach this kid how to dab and dye his hair does he know jesse lingard and paul pogba?
>>
>>76455630
Everyone is trying to find the new ronaldo (the real one) aka cristiano, so they dont want to pull a Wenker and pretend they almost signed someone.
>>
>>76456197
the REAL ronaldo is...
r9
fatnaldo
the phenomenon

give me peak ronaldo over cr7 underwear model every day of the week every week of the year
>>
>>76456313
>peak fat ronaldo
For 2 weeks out of the year until he got even fatter
>>
Deschamps is an utter moron.

I'm not even French but I still get annoyed by his awful team selections

>matuidi over kante
>giroud over lacazette, mbappe
>sissoko over lemar, dembele, thauvin
>payet over tolisso

just fucking kys you stupid grey manlet cunt
>>
>implying Giroud isn't worth more than £100m
Did you see the goal he scored last night? It fucked your mother right in the cheesecake.
>>
>>76456401
Giroud is the most effective striker for the national team.

Mbappé is still unproven.
>>
is Karim Al-Samim Habib Benzima still in the dog house for helping blackmail that dwarf?
>>
*farts*
>>
File: TY.jpg (41KB, 731x731px) Image search: [Google]
TY.jpg
41KB, 731x731px
>>76456564
lmao I bet you think Giroud is better for the national team than Benzema as well
>>
>>76457166
He just told the dwarf he got too fucked up and someone had a video of him fucking a tranny and paid the guy to delete the footage. He's actually a bro.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
he's a good boy. he'll never be a dabber with tatooos. that's why he is worth so much.
>>
>>76457253
benzcuck is shit for the nt
>>
>>76457253
>benzema
>blackmail a teammate like some bad fucking 90s movie
ULTRA JUST
>>
>>76457253
of course, they both scored same amount of goals for France but Giroud did with 20 matches less
>>
That just means the French NT manager is a retard, not that there's something wrong with Mbappe
>>
>>76457321
>benzema
>starter for the best team in the world
>top5 all time goal scorers in the champions league (#3 in active players behind messi and ronaldo)
>3(three) champions leagues
>literally the best striker in the world when it comes to hold up play and playmaking
>played for the french nt when they sucked ass
>10x as many assists as giroud for nt

>giroud
>bench player for a europa league team
>couldn't find him in the top 1000 so i don't know where he ranks in terms of all time champions league goal scorers
>literally no accomplishments to speak of
>played for the french nt when they were actually decent
>better goal ratio from scoring against fifa ranked #300 team in friendlies
>lost euro finals AT HOME against the moors without ronaldo

hmmm, what a difficult choice
>>
>>76457668
>he's good for Madrid he should be good for NT
kys
>>
>>76457668
>best result in 10 years without benzema
>>
>>76457789
>he's good for Madrid
He isn't though
>>
>>76457668
the difference is, Benzema likes Madrid more than France
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Where is his neck?
>>
>>76457668
Benzema is a locker room cancer that doesn't even like France and he isn't good enough on the pitch to make up for that
>>
>>76457789
yes you should go with the far better player
>>76457834
leaf logic is not worth arguing with
>>76458269
t. plebian who rates >morata
>>76458531
can you really blame him?
>>76459039
citation needed

at least the frogs will never win anything without an algerian carrying them
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.