[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix gridiron: >remove the ad-breaks >remove the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 20161205-7-1baaffh.jpg (76KB, 860x450px) Image search: [Google]
20161205-7-1baaffh.jpg
76KB, 860x450px
How to fix gridiron:
>remove the ad-breaks
>remove the play-offs so the winner of the league wins the league
>remove their weird obsession with watching university students play
>remove that pussy armour
>remove the dying fanbase
>remove the stadiums (atmosphere has conveniently already been removed)
>remove the ball
>remove the sport
>>
Basically you're saying it should be rugby but with fans
>>
>>76454140
Fuck off Schlomo
>>
>>76454168
fpbp
>>
File: 1488072273531.jpg (49KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
1488072273531.jpg
49KB, 500x718px
>>76454140
>remove the play-offs so the winner of the league wins the league
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1024x640px
>>76454168
btfo
>>
>>76454140
>remove playoffs
Stop reading
>>
great post lad 2bh.

Amerisharts should take out advice, we invented the 3 most popular sports in the world afterall.
>>
>>76456324
popular is not the same as good
cricket and rugby suck
soccer is the GOAT sport i'll give you that
>>
>>76456392
>literally cannot use your arms
>"""""""sport"""""""

Soccer sucks dick you fairy
>>
>>76457535
>niggercrash
>got brain fucked
>that's ok because niggers don't have brains anyway
>>
>>76457577
Perfect right?
>>
>>76456392
you suck
>>
obsessed
>>
I don't get why people love watching big sweaty niggers hug each other
>>
No more spandex faggotry
>>
>>76454140
>playoffs
I hate playoffs in our other sports but it's literally the only major sport that actually needs it due to the amount of games vs. the number of teams in the league. You only play 16 games and 13 opponents(you play the 3 teams in your division twice) and there's 31 other teams.
>>
multiball
>>
>>76463219
RARE
A
R
E
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.