[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Berlin Wall was still up >East Timor was not a country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: soviet butt.png (228KB, 387x594px) Image search: [Google]
soviet butt.png
228KB, 387x594px
>The Berlin Wall was still up
>East Timor was not a country yet
>The Aral Sea was still a body of water
>The Space shuttle program was still state-of-the-art
>The Hubble Telescope was still under development
>Mars rovers were still only on paper
>Digital cameras weren't household items yet
>Nelson Mandela was in prison
>China was still the sick man of Asia
>Google was a decade away from being found
>the Middle East was at peace, hard to believe but true
>the majority of current major league players had not yet been born
>Tommy John meant an active player, not a surgery
>the Cubs title drought was at 70 year and pennant drought at 43 years, 28 years later they would break them both, the latter coming against the Dodgers
How can one team be so shit?
>>
>>76450675
this doesn't quite have the same effect now that they've won the eeries you fuckhead
>>
>>76450694
thats the point even the fucking cubs have won a WS more recently than the doyers
>>
Nelson Mandella never went to Prison though.
>>
>>76450702
oh, thought you were talking about the cusb still

guess i'm the fucktard now
>>
This is the year
>>
File: dodgers butt.png (715KB, 417x591px) Image search: [Google]
dodgers butt.png
715KB, 417x591px
>>76450761
Hill and his beat off blister are shit.

Ryu is shit

Maeda is shit

Tween urias is shit

everyone besides kershaw is shit in the playoffs and we have a dumb monkey manager that does not know when to pull kersh
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.