[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know much about sportsball but it seems like Cavs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cle.png (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cle.png
51KB, 500x500px
I don't know much about sportsball but it seems like Cavs almost won last game and they dominating this game. Could it really be Cavs in 7?
>>
>>76445388
no. they're not beating the most talented team of all time four times in a row
t. cavs fan
>>
>>76445388
It's extremely unlikely, even if they manage to win this game and the next game.
>>
>>76445388
Yes.

t. I'm literally J.R. Smith.
>>
No.

As much as I'd like to see it happen, it's just one game. They don't have the fire power to keep this up for more than a couple games. And the warriors are stacked as fuck and just straight up better than the cavs... hell they might even win this one despite the cavaliers playing at a godly level and having the refs on their side.

No team has ever come back from down 3-0, and you're asking them to beat a team that has only lost one game since february 4 times in a row. There is absolutely no possible way the cavaliers can win this series.
>>
>>76445388
It's really not that crazy. They just have to win one game in Oakland then it's tied. And in game 7 they're favorite because they have the momentum and the """""warriors" will be shitting their pants.
>>
>>76445388
If the Cavs reach Game 7 at this point then you can bet your ass they'll win because the warriors would have to be so fucking shook and injured
>>
>>76445527

Last time they lost was April 10, anon
>>
>>76445527
Well that's a shame. I was hoping for a really record breaking series. Either Warriors sweeping and going 16-0 in the playoffs or Cavs coming back to win after being down 3-0. It seems like neither of those things will happen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.