[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow! What an AMAZING Season right! Hollywood cant even write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: adam-silver.jpg (273KB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
adam-silver.jpg
273KB, 1100x732px
Wow! What an AMAZING Season right!
Hollywood cant even write a script like this!
>>
i want stern back -.-
>>
>>76445231
Not even white, but sometimes I do feel like the jews need to go.
>>
>>76445231
The NBA's been rigged for years
>>
>>76445231
NBA Belongs in /asp/
>>
>>76445536
Since 2002 to be exact. Lakers VS Kings.

The NBA used to record stories because of Michael Jordan. Then they tried to repeat that but failed. And now they just resort to actively creating stories.
>>
>is rigged because I don't like the results
Great analysis lads, I'm glad I'm part of this forum dedicated to the discussion of sports, all of you have a lot of knowledge.
>>
The Jews did this
>>
>>76445625
Fuck Mexico
>>
>>76445625
>spic talking about cheating
no era penal!
>>
Life is fake u retards
>>
>>76445809
Elon musk?
>>
>>76445735
Again, great argument

>>76445772
You know Mexico was the affected team in that play, right?
>>
>>76446667
kizz my azz faggot lol
>>
>>76445606
Fucking couldn't agree more. Diehard kings fan here and that shit was fucked and it getting worse and seeming more like scripted shit and convienent since the NBA has been making a bunch on warrior vs cavs trilogy shirts and shit.
>>
Hey, I was mad at first, but he ASSURED us that the league isn't top heavy. Hope you're looking forward to all of those cooperate logos soon to come! Can't wait for an authentic Jersey to look like a walking billboard! Silver is so based!
>>
>>76445231
digits and bron wins anudda one
>>
>>76445231
>Hollywood cant even write a script like this!
But the NBA head office sure can.
>>
>>76445231
So after this trilogy the Celtics and Lakers are dominating again right?
>>
>>76449033
WATCH OUT BOYS
>>
>>76449033
Whacky
One isn't enough tho
My post needs dubs too
>>
File: o-ADAM-SILVER-NBA-facebook.jpg (418KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ADAM-SILVER-NBA-facebook.jpg
418KB, 2000x1000px
>>76449109
Correct! We've actually foreshadowed it a bit already with the draft "lottery" this year. Get ready for markelle fultz/lonzo ball debates!
>>
>>76445625
>completely outmatched first 3 games
>blatant refball to extend series for muh shekels
>hurr durr its not riged guyz
You should stick to selling drugs and stop taking them.
>>
>>76449228
>completely outmatched first 3 games
You mean 2 games right? The third one was defined by leterally one play

>blatant refball
Source? I don't see how not ejecting Draymond is refball to help the Cavs
>>
File: w7y6FMB.jpg (19KB, 393x520px) Image search: [Google]
w7y6FMB.jpg
19KB, 393x520px
LeGod has ascended.
>>
>>76449179
will Giannis stay at the bucks or join someone else?
>>
>>76449280
When he passed to himself off the backboard I was howling. I've seen it in the all star game many times but never live in a game. Nigga did it in the finals
>>
>>76449299
He'll join the Cavs to add more fuel to the Cavs/Warriors storyline.
>>
File: fascinating.jpg (45KB, 293x301px) Image search: [Google]
fascinating.jpg
45KB, 293x301px
>>76448891
>>
>>76450621
w-whats going on here?
>>
>>76450621
Some real thinking.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.