[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /sp/, I'm the one who had $10k on the Cavs last year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (73KB, 726x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73KB, 726x660px
Hi /sp/,

I'm the one who had $10k on the Cavs last year and laughed at you idiots all the way to the bank when Cleveland was "down" 3-1.

I have $26k on the Cavs this year and I just wanted to remind you that Silver planned all of the marketing to surround Lebron James as the "underdog hero" who turns the tide at the critical moment to defeat the evil (white) power.

Everything was done to support this. The fake racism claim, the Black Panther premiere, Zaza as the "white criminal" injuring a black player, etc.

I'm once again here to laugh at you. Still easy money. You are still stupid marks. The reverse sweep is guaranteed and always was. Stay poor fags.
>>
>>76442840
DON'T MAKE ME ROOT AGAINST MY OWN TEAM GODDAMMIT
>>
>>76442840
>wasting the money you got by being lucky last year by betting on an even longer shot this year
I guess I can understand why gambling is considered a mental illness
>>
didn't read lel
>>
Post slips faggot
>>
>>76442840
post a screenshot or shut the fuck up you goof
>>
I don't like either team but I hope you're right OP.

The Dubs would be the most booty-blasted team in human history if the lost this series
>>
>>76442840
proof in the for of a pic pls
>>
OP here,

How are you liking the "historic record breaking" 1st quarter? Isn't it funny how everything tonight and soon to be in games 5, 6, and 7 is historic and record breaking? Really makes you go hmmm huh?

I don't post slips because you fagbois will try to dox me or report me in the media as an alt right troll to ruin my life. I told you the same last year. I'm too smart for that. That's why I'm rich off gambling and you're working at Wendy's scooping tendies.
>>
>>76442840
you should post slips or at least get a 30 day ban for being a pathetic liar (100% chance btw)
>>
File: image.png (203KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203KB, 500x471px
Oh look more "history". Aren't you happy to be part of "history", /sp/?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 148x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 148x144px
Apologize
>>
File: Capture.png (86KB, 1342x555px)
Capture.png
86KB, 1342x555px
Still waiting for those slips.
>>
File: Capture2.png (74KB, 1266x534px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
74KB, 1266x534px
>>
File: image.png (339KB, 962x1251px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339KB, 962x1251px
>>76449190
My lawyer told me not to because people would rip apart my life for shitposting here. It's the same reason I can't tell you the exact amounts I've bet. I made over $50k from the finals last year and I will make about $100k this year. All free money.

Thanks for the blast from the past though lol.

If something stupid happens like Lelbron gets injured then I'm fucked but I'll still be up over $30k beating the Silverjew overall.
>>
>>76449456
The fuck? Blocking out sensitive information's too hard?
>>
>>76449456
>>76449217
>>76449190
>>76444965

>lieing on the internet on a friday

no moron who was basically guarenteed 100k would be on 4chan on a friday night

unless you really were THAT much of a loser
>>
>>76449561
I just like to point out when people are being stupid and exploit that for my own gains. I'm old and almost ready to retire. I don't go out on Friday nights or any night unless I want to.
>>
>>76449656
>old
>bragging on an anime message board about your gamling problem

nice try julio
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.