[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!!! Especially you falcon faggits. What an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ITSNOTFAIR.jpg (694KB, 3688x2856px) Image search: [Google]
ITSNOTFAIR.jpg
694KB, 3688x2856px
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!!!

Especially you falcon faggits. What an embarrassing choke job.
>>
>>76437113

the seahawks will beat them next time
>>
>>76437113

How did the Rams lose that fucking game. Fuck you faggots.

BAWWWWWSTON. THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>76437113
I think the best of those teams was the rams, everybody else except the Panthers lucked their way into the playoffs.
>>
>>76437113
Wow I didn't realize it until now but the pats have only beaten shitty choker teams in the super bowl
>>
>>76437761
Seattle embarrassed the best AFC team the year before senpai

The Rams were literally champions

Eagles had top 5 defenses like 4 straight years but McNabb was a choker so you're right about them

The other two are meme teams as well
>>
File: SpyGate.jpg (45KB, 594x536px) Image search: [Google]
SpyGate.jpg
45KB, 594x536px
>>76437261
NE knew every play that was coming at them...and the game still almost went to OT.
>>
>>76437761
Rams and Seahawks are mediocre franchises overall, but did have great teams at the time.

Rest is true.
>>
>>76437113
Why aren't the Giants in this image? Didn't they play the Pats twice in the Super Bowl? What happened in those games?
>>
>>76437261
LOL
>>
>>76437113
Rams deserved that win. Kurt Warner deserved another one, he is the most underrated sub-elite qb of all time.
>>
>>76437261
the young goat threw one of the greatest late-game drives of all time, topped with a perfect venetari kick
>>
>>76437948
>>76438270
Notice the word "choker". Seattle choked that game away with an interception on the 1 yard line.
>>
>>76440683
>venetari
Bombstonians are actual retards
>>
>>76437761
>>Rams, greatest show on turf
>>Panthers, eh, okay
>>Eagles, elite defense at that time
>>Seahawks, held the most prolific offense of all time to a near record SB low the year before
>>Falcons, a historically good offense

Every one of those teams except the Panthers had at least some reason to feel like they deserved to be there.
>>
>>76440711

Blount has never been a good goal line runner. He already got stuffed once. Even if they had got the TD, Brady and co would have had almost a minute plus two TOs to get into FG range to put it in OT. People act like running it would have been an automatic win for the Seahawks but even if they had run it I put their chances of winning below .500
>>
File: 1353261057890.jpg (110KB, 504x406px) Image search: [Google]
1353261057890.jpg
110KB, 504x406px
>more rings than the Falcons and Panthers combined
>>
>>76437948
it wasn't McNabb's fault the receiving core had stone hands. TO, the only receiver worth a damn, was out all season with ankle issues and played the Super Bowl with that problem.
>>
>>76442366
I forget the Bucs exist most days.
Seriously, they've been in the league for decades but who the fuck follows them or goes to their games?
It's mind boggling that they have a super bowl ring.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.