[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>win NFL/MLB/NBA >"""""""""""""""World""""""""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>win NFL/MLB/NBA
>"""""""""""""""World"""""""""""""""" Champions
>>
>implying any team in the world could beat them
>>
>>76434288
So when are the qualifiers to participate in those World Championships?
>>
>>76434288
EFF
PEE
BEE
PEE
>>
we won the WBC, so yes, we are actually world champions
>>
>Claim that other countries wouldn't beat them
>don't let other countries compete
Gee a bit cowardly don't you think? W-we would totally beat you if we let you play
>>
>>76434288
this desu

t. yuro
>>
>>76434270
>living in Mexico
Sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
>>76434288
And when were the qualifiers? I can't remember then...
>>
>>76434377
>>76434321
You have to qualify for the WBC first amigo.
Also yuroball is afraid to play friendlies with the NBA
>>
>>76434411
Yeah and Japan has the most titles in that one. Curious isn't it? Why don't you let them play the "World" Series?
>>
>>76434337
the WBC would be so much better if MLB teams let their best players play for their national teams to be desu
>>
>>76434411
With boreball is ok, you have WBC. But if you win the NBA you a re not the world champion, if there was a INTERNATIONAL championship with teams of another countries then yes, that could be an INTERNATIONAL champion or world champions. In the NFL, you can call yourselfs world champions, the american football won't expand enough around the world for a world cup.
>>
>>76434449
They did, a few Dominican players played if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>76434531
Germany actually has the most world bowls in american football. But they closed NFL Europa. Now we have to wait for the London Jaguars to go to an owl
>>
>>76434270
Pretty sure MLB has the Classic which has teams from all over the world playing

Guess who won last year?
>>
>>76434441
Because the Japanese teams just get American players
>>
>>76434449
they do, its the players themselves that decide
>>
>implying you all even care about handegg, apehoop or luckswing
>>
>>76435327
NFL Europe was just American NFL rejects anyway. Barely any of the players were actual yuros
>>
>>76434531
Most foreign basketball teams just get american players who were NBA rejects anyway. So saying any foreign the could compete is a joke
>>
>>76434270
MLB and NBA are international sports
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.