[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So like does he realize that he's nothing but a running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0314-lavar-ball-getty-4.jpg (58KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
0314-lavar-ball-getty-4.jpg
58KB, 718x559px
So like does he realize that he's nothing but a running joke? Like, the only reason he gets any sort of media attention is because the things he says are so outlandish that the rest of us just shake our heads in disbelief that this nigger could be so fucking delusional?

Most recently he said MJ would only score 2 points against him in a 1-on-1 LOL
>>
>>76433078
The more people pay attention to him because of the retarded shit he says, the more people know about his sons and his meme brand.
>>
>>76433078

t. baby dick baller posting from inside his crib.
>>
>>76433078
Ucla should just say fuck you and not give the 3rd kid a scholarship
>>
>>76433078
OP meant to make a meme thread but asks a very valid question:

Is he a stupid monkey who only does it for the attention? Or is he actually a genius and continues to make outlandish statements so as to be able to promote his brand more
>>
SMALL
>>
>>76433078
theres no such thing as bad publicity dog, stop being such a tiny little baller and stay in your lane

he's getting his brand out there, tons of free press, Lavar is basically playing 5D chess out there, straight out of Trump's playbook
>>
>>76433612
There arent distinguishsble differences in those two things, modern retard society will give them both equal, undeserved attention
>>
>>76433078
He's from SoCal and I think enough time in California does something to the mind. Not saying everyone there is a retard, I lived there a while myself but they seem to value exposure almost all else. He seems to be living by the "all attention is good attention" ethos and it's working.
>>
>>76433078
It's the Trump era guys and he fits perfectly
>>
This is just the world we live in now. People who say insane shit are the ones that get tons of media coverage. i.e. flat earth, big baller, and sjw stuff
>>
File: 1453179596726.png (1MB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1453179596726.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
>>76433078
he's the male equivalent of this female attenmtion whore
pic related
>>
>>76433694
actually, he's raising red flags for potential employers of his son, labelling the kid and his attendant circus as irredeemably toxic, and creating a "brand" that's widely seen as a joke and whose sole demographic are poor inner-city Americans.
Wht he's doing is the easiest way to get attention, but not the best way to get attention for his purposes.
If his kid was a rapper or pop singer who operates on his own, this would by a decent way to do it (see: Kanye et al).
But this kid has to be part of a team, and teams learned a hard lesson during the Iverson era and they're going to have limited or no patience for this kind of bullshit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.