[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Children, you do know this won't last right? Stop crying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: crop_exact_preview.jpg (37KB, 405x270px) Image search: [Google]
crop_exact_preview.jpg
37KB, 405x270px
Children, you do know this won't last right? Stop crying because LeChoke has finally showed his true worth as a player. Realistically these many egos under one jersey is a recipe for disaster. Someone is going to get jealous that his dick isn't bigger than the rest of theirs and leave to maybe even Cleveland lel. Just wait and watch,

>Pro tip
It feels better to watch a team like this crumble than it does to watch an actual NBA finals championship team
>>
>thing in life won't last forever

woah
>>
>>76425824
>this team won't even last 2 years
That's all I'm saying kid
>>
>>76425810
durant worked with someone with a far bigger ego than curry for years so i doubt it.
>>
File: 1488610189588.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488610189588.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
They're all too beta to have an ego. Who is gonna get jealous, Durant? He is literally the biggest cuck in the league. Had his current team down 3-1 in the wcf last year and signed with them after he choked. I wouldn'tbe surprised if Klay steals his lunch on the regular

Curry? >Lightskin
Thompson? >Lightskin
Draymond? Nigga doesn't have the mental capacity to blow up a team
>>
File: 1482075970137.jpg (22KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1482075970137.jpg
22KB, 331x334px
>>76425810
Curry is the most laid back motherfucker in the league, especially off the court

Thompson is just a passive stoner, he won't do shit to piss anyone off

As for KD, pretty much this: >>76425858. Plus he's getting burned at the stake by half the league's fans just to play with them, so why would he fuck it up?

Draymond's a hothead obviously, but he's done nothing off the court to show that he has an ego or a problem with anyone else on the team

All the bench players just get to do their thing and get a free trip to the finals every year.

The big 4 will stay for the next 2-3 years minimum. You're retarded.
>>
>>76425902
I can't see Draymond, Curry, or Klay leaving. they built something there in Golden State. Why break it up?
>>
>>76425810
Have you not watched them play? They're amazing team players. They move the ball around and everyone from top to bottom plays their role.

Compare that to that shit show that was Kyrie, Lebron, and 6-7 other anons doing jack shit
>>
File: 1491675458265.jpg (53KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
1491675458265.jpg
53KB, 539x717px
>>76425902
>That post
>The jpg
>>
That's what happens when you follow a good coach.

Lebrick feels like he's better than his coaches so you just create a rift.
>>
>>76425955
Fantastic refutation faggot
>>
>>76425810
>I'm from Cleveland!!! And this is how small my penis is

Anon just..
>>
>>76425810
you do know they were recruiting him for the last two years right? Green called him after game 7 saying to sign with the warriors.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.