[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiroyuki says we are allowed one meta thread per board to discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Hiroyuki says we are allowed one meta thread per board to discuss what we should be able to post on it.

Would it be better to bring back banter power rankings and general chat like the UK general election which will have an influence on football clubs.
>>
i didnt vote for anyone haha
>>
of course!
>>
>>76419395
>UK general election which will have an influence on football clubs.

To what extent and is it anything significant enough to care about?
>>
The do it for frees aren't even moderating right now. You're free to post whatever you want for the time being.
>>
Now that the U.K. Is communist will they allow the epl seems too capitalist
>>
>>76420047
it has 4chan influence

may wins and 4chan gets blocked in the UK, luckily that doesn't look like happening
>>
>>76420126
>luckily that doesn't look like happening
nice meme
>>
File: laughteristhebestmedicine.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughteristhebestmedicine.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>mfw brits wont be able to post in a few months
>>
So who won?
>>
>>76420167
are you even paying attention to the results
may won't be leader of the tories for much longer this is the blunder of the century
>>
File: 1449974799289.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449974799289.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>76420262
not britain
>>
>>76420011
same lol
>>
>>76420192
Which reminds me, where the fuck do you find Bald eagles in the Northeast? All i see here are Hawks, Kestrels, and even fucking Turkey vultures but i swear i've never seen a bald eagle in this part of the country.

(On the upside, I literally had no idea that we had foxes in this state until i ran into two in the woods.)
>>
>>76420011
same lol
>>
>>76420108
>Now that the U.K. Is communist will they allow the epl seems too capitalist
Corbo's a massive Arsenal fan

No chance it's banned
>>
File: sfd.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
sfd.png
1MB, 1280x800px
ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
File: 19243718234.gif (423KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
19243718234.gif
423KB, 600x338px
>The city of this whole entire year in English and American politics

Fuck, may the memes and shenanigans never end
>>
Yes, /pol/ seems too much of a right-wing bubble to properly talk poltics
>>
>>76420469
New Yorker here.

Probably the catskill mountains or somewhere around Pennsylvania.
>>
>>76420693
The threads right now are hilarious, most of the right wingers have vanished and it's all just crossboard posters shitting on them

The lack of a proper political board is a big issue though, current affairs threads are deleted on every other board but it's impossible to actually discuss them on /pol/
>>
>>76420746
there is no discussion in /pol/
it's just 4chan's designated shitting board
>>
File: 1484435950906.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
1484435950906.png
135KB, 483x442px
>tfw some subhuman islander wastes your 1 (one) meta thread on his rigged elections
>>
>>76420783
Tragically, /pol/ was supposed to be a solution to all the caustic stormfront shitposting that plagued /new/... yet all it turned into was an even more retarded (if less extreme) version of IT.
>>
>>76420920
>rigged
How are they rigged?
>>
>>76420920
Take that back right fucking now

Me mum ran an election booth and there's no real way to rig it
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on bong elections? Who are the good guys? Did the commies lose? Are we still MAGA +Brexit bros?
>>
>>76420978
the arabs always win in the end
>>
>>76421138
>Did the commies lose?
Yes and no. Not going to win or be largest party but doing a lot better than thought and the Prime Minister can't carry on after tonight
>>
>>76421214
b b but they are ahead right now
>>
>>76421527
Still loads to come in

Conservative are going to sneak in thanks to Scotland and N.Ireland. Still a massive embarrassment for May
>>
>>76421138
There are no good guys, communism has been dead or decades, MAGA is autism, and Brexit will never happen.
>>
>>76421611
>Brexit will never happen.
It has to. We've pushed the button. March 2019 we are out, no matter what happens between now and then
>>
>>76421648
EU would love it if we stayed in
>>
BYE BYE CLEGGY
>>
>>76421648
>he fell for the non-binding referendum meme
You Euros just never learn.

>However Lord Kerr, author of Article 50, has said: “You can change your mind while the process is going on.”
>>
Hro doesn't give a fuck, as long as he can sell all of >our data smdh
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.