[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qualifier against Australia >Don't join the minute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png (66KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
66KB, 1280x853px
>qualifier against Australia
>Don't join the minute of silence
>Say it's part of their culture

How can anyone defend this?
>>
Clearly people will defend them in Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh9Ex3pX7Qg
>>
They are mudslimes.
>>
why should they? when was the last time anyone held a minute of silence for the saudis dead after a terrorist attack there?
i don't like islam but i like how they stood up against western hypocrisy
>>
They probably know, as Saudis, that the west is fueling the wars, and don't bow to hypocrisy
>>
>>76417693
t. mahmoud
>>
>>76417693
You've got a totally wrong point of view. When did some white country refuse to join the minute of silence?
>>
>>76417700
>>76417693
Are you two fucking retarded or what? Saudi Arabia is the warmonger in the Middle East. They don't receive terror attacks, and invade neighbouring countries.
>>
>>76417700
>*tip taqiyah*
Saudi are doing it as well, bombing civilians in Yemen, financing mosques that then become hubs for terrorists and radicalizations, probably financing ISIS, etc.
>>
>>76417711
that's because they never even offered a minute of silence of arab victims to begin with, kind of hard to refuse something that doesn't exist
>>
>>76417693
>argentina
>white
>>
>>76417729
Por favor llámate a silencio boludo, infórmate un poco antes de hablar. Arabia Saudita recibe más atentados que Inglaterra
>>
W- we're sorry guys.
>>
>>76417770
Aren't you ashamed, apologizing to the kafir?
>>
>>76417770
Too little too late Aladdin
>>
>>76417729

Then why are they cutting ties with Qatar saying they are funding terrorism?
>>
>>76417831
because qatar tried to become more independent and reach out to Iran, so the saudis are now trying to destroy qatar

and your cuck president gave them permission for that
>>
>>76417737
neither did Arabs offer a minute of silence, had they done it we would accepted it

meanwhile:
>According to Adam Peacock, who works as a presenter for Fox Sports in Australia, the Asian Football Confederation approved the minute’s silence against the wishes of Saudi Arabia. He said.
>The Football Federation of Australia were then unable to persuade Saudi Arabian officials to agree to participate in the tribute.

nvm that when Arabs kills whites it's on Arabs to show support and show that they are different, not the opposite
not that I complain about them exposing themselves for what they are
>>
>>76417729
Well, were there any minutes of silence for the dead in the Mecca Stampede?
>>
>>76417811
He says "Aladdin", fucking idiot doesn't know that no Arab is called Aladdin.
>>
>>76417653
They probably thought the minute of silence was for the people who were killed by ISIS in Iran
>>
>>76419188
>splttting hairs
*ala-a-din
>>
>>76418369
Self inflicted, and the entire Mid East supports terrorism at a theological systematic level so we shouldn't sympathise with them

Funny that, all terror is Middle East related even in the west

No white suicide bombers ae
>>
File: 1479161097583.jpg (19KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479161097583.jpg
19KB, 214x300px
>>76417755
>>76417755
>Por favor llámate a silencio boludo, infórmate un poco antes de hablar. Arabia Saudita recibe más atentados que Inglaterra
>>
>>76419333
It's Aladdin man.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.