[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sport has the cringiest, most loser fans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: a lardo meets ronda.png (2MB, 1638x830px) Image search: [Google]
a lardo meets ronda.png
2MB, 1638x830px
I say mixed martial arts.

Coolest, most successful fans? Hockey.
>>
>>76413520

American football, baseball, basketball...

Generally Americans are cringy and pathetic.
>>
>>76413645
Shouldn't you be raping the daughters you imprisoned in your basement dungeon?
>>
>>76413645
good post

>>76413725
bad post
>>
File: doyouknowwhereyouare.jpg (84KB, 666x568px) Image search: [Google]
doyouknowwhereyouare.jpg
84KB, 666x568px
>>76413645
>>
>>76413520
the ufc is so close to professional wrestling these days, so they get all the obese, hormonal men who cry a lot. i'd say mma.

also i'd say that the more you involve yourself as a fan of a sport, the more of a loser you are.
>>
>>76413645
fpbp
>>
>>76413520
Any womens sport.
>>
>>76413520
MMA has WWE fans, but it also has millions of fans who train martial arts at gyms so it evens out.
>>
>>76413761
it also has fans from around the world who are mixed martial artists, boxers, wrestlers etc. so on the whole they would beat the shit out of fans of other sports lol
>>
NFL
>>
>>76413520
coolest fans are surely motorsports ones

cringiest tennis, unsufferable cunts like most of tennis players desu
>>
>>76414026
>tfw my two current favourite sports

What am i anon, cool or a cunt?
>>
>>76413520
Any American motorsports
>>
>>76414026
I assume you exclude NASCAR fans
>>
American soccer fans
>>
>>76413980
I dunno. You're kind of implying they don't enjoy other sports too. What about poker? Does /sp/ think poker us a sport. I dunno myself but I love it.
>>
>>76413520
Is that Kevin Owens?
>>
>>76413980

come on dude you know MMA autists are betas who didn't like any sports at school and have finally grown out of WWE
>>
>>76413980
>so on the whole they would beat the shit out of fans of other sports
this is proving the point that mma fans are cringey
>>
>>76418055
Sorry that WWE got booted off /asp/

You dont need to carry that with you for the rest of your life
>>
>>76418036
He asked which SPORT has the cringiest fans my dude
>>
>>76413980
Im a mma fan and i've been boxing since i was 14 but 90% of fans fit the obese cringeworthy tapout stereotype and the ones on /sp/ are even worse
>>
>>76413520
I'd actually say the exact opposite, hockey fans tend to be insufferable and the only MMA fans I've met actually do some kind of martial arts (usually boxing).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.