[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"we didnt just want to beat teams, we wanted to dominate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: asdf.jpg (3MB, 1895x1044px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
3MB, 1895x1044px
"we didnt just want to beat teams, we wanted to dominate them" - jordan

no other team in NBA history in a 3yr period has dominated teams more than this current warriors team

if they beat the cavs by 13 points in game 4 they'll surpass the 1970-71 Kareem Bucks team for most net points in both reg/post season combined

also the "jordan never played in a game 7" meme

jordan also needed over 100 games each year to win a chip

only year the Warriors went over 100 was when it went to 7 an they lost
>>
>>76407995

After as much as older players like Jordan and Magic have been relentlessly shitting on this team for being good, I want to see them shatter all of the NBA's records.

That they have the opportunity to crush the defending champions 0-4 to cap off a 16-0 run in the postseason is fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 241x315px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 241x315px
>>76407995

heres another lil tidbit about Jordan's game 7 meme, they also didnt have full 7 game series, only needed 15 games to win a chip, yet consistently lost 3-4-5-6-7 games enroute
>>
File: 23464356.jpg (2MB, 1809x1056px) Image search: [Google]
23464356.jpg
2MB, 1809x1056px
>>76407995

in terms of just the post season they're already almost 50 points better than any other team in history
>>
>>76407995
>>76408087
>>76408132

Goddamn that's impressive. It's a shame the talking heads in the media never talk about actual basketball anymore and only try to force WWE tier storylines.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (690KB, 1791x359px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
690KB, 1791x359px
>>76407995
>>76408363

heres the final for today, net points for the entire season + post season

91-93 bulls
96-98 bulls
00-02 lakers
11-14 heat
15-17 warriors
>>
The only reason people debate this is because people in their 30's and 40's want to cling to the idea they saw the best ever. Turns out that as time goes forward, there will be better players and teams. Can't wait for the 90's Bulls meme to go away one day. It's also the reason I don't give a shit about basketball. Any decent debate is always countered by "but jordan lmao".
>>
>>76408460

and if you notice, this current warriors team also has a better W/L record
>>
>>76408471
This Warriors team has a chance to eclipse the 90's Bulls in media perception too. If the core sticks together and they go on to win 4 or 5 in a short span only the biggest Jordan homers will be able to deny it. People are too caught up in Durant leaving OKC to give them their due, but that will change if/when they win a few more rings.
>>
>>76408593
idk if people will ever look at KD like he didn't bitch out and just wanted rings, but hopefully it won't matter
>>
>>76408610
It'll take a few rings, but if he wins something like 4 along with a few FMVP most people will change their minds. LeBron got a mountain of shit for going to the Heat, but winning cures all ailments.
>>
is that team at the top famous at all? any hall of famers on it?
>>
>>76408643

>finals mvp

thats a media given award

its a joke

>>76408665

are you being serious right now?

read the fucking post
>>
>>76407995
As a bulls fan I readily and happily admit this team is a better team than any of the bulls teams. If they win it's solidified.
I think they proved they were a better regular season team last year.
Do people actually debate this?
>>
>>76408966

the shit that pisses me off is the whole Rodman meme, nigga had a 10 PER average during his 3 years on the team

a fucking 10

Jordan, Lebron, Shaq ect... were 30+

and it has nothing to do with just scoring or having to share the ball, thats what PER does, it takes into account what you did while you on teh floor

you can have an entire team at the same PER

the fact he is rated in the 90s OVR on all the 2K historic teams is a joke

he was 10yrs older than he was when he was on the pistons who went to 3 straight finals and he started on those teams and he wasnt close to being talked about

in today's era Rodman would be like when Artest went to the Lakers, he hit a few big shots, was great on defense, nobody would rate him in the 90s

i just watched the recent jordan interview with amad rashad and theres a part where Rodman hits a long 2pt in the jazz series and he literally does the shrug cause nobody knew he had that range

his hair and basically marketing overrate his actual performance on the court

Kukoc was a better player than he was, but hes a white boy from europe
>>
File: most games lost in nba finals.png (45KB, 937x416px) Image search: [Google]
most games lost in nba finals.png
45KB, 937x416px
>>76407995

oh and in all this i forgot the best stat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.