[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Bron and KD have pioneered the superior method for winning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: GettyImages-469670731.0.jpg (216KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-469670731.0.jpg
216KB, 1310x873px
Now that Bron and KD have pioneered the superior method for winning the chip in the modern NBA, who will be the next elite to follow in their footsteps and to which team will they go?
>>
>>76406229

paul george to lakers maybe

khawi to celtics? i unno

anyone to pelicans?
>>
Lebron, Paul George, and Melo to Golden State
>>
Why do blacks have such huge noses?
>>
>>76406295
Helps them breathe when they're running from lions and other predators.
>>
>>76406295
dont know but they are fucking ugly as fuck.

also these "rich niggers" in the pic, no class at all. some goofy looking suit, atleast durants is good, but being a nigger, of course he has to have some "bling" dangling from his ape neck.
>>
>>76406295
They're not as evolved as Whites. So their noses more closely resemble apes.
>>
>>76406295
The better to sniff out white women with.
>>
>>76406490
Why do you have such disdain for your fellow man, anon? Is it lonely in the cuck shed?
>>
>>76406635
>making fun of niggers makes him a cuck
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>76406283
As long as Pop is in the Spurs, Kawhi's not going anywhere
>>
>>76406635
>niggers
>human
good troll mate
>>
>>76406641
The only reason to hate nigs as much as anon does is if one was currently plowing his wife.
>>
Westbrook to Philadelphia.
>>
>>76406642
So when the cancer kills Pop to death, Kawhi is free to go?
>>
>>76406670
>black "people" are only 12% of America's population
>they commit 53% of the murders
i can't imagine why nobody likes them
>>
>>76406490
2 incher relax
>>
>>76406716
>its another canadian fantasizing about dicks post
>>
>>76406295
Evolution by cardio 24/7. Men with wide noses are genetically in better shape than men with thinner noses.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.