[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casuals want you to do this rather than pass to an open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170608_005412.jpg (60KB, 481x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_005412.jpg
60KB, 481x596px
Casuals want you to do this rather than pass to an open shooter in the clutch
>>
File: paxson-shot-inline.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
paxson-shot-inline.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>>76404544
It's the one thing I'll give Lebron nuthuggers, most people don't remember the classic Jordan decoy move. hell Pippen forgot about it a year later when he got mad about Kukoc getting the game winning shot.
>>
>>76404544
yeah, itd be more impressive if he makes that

I dont wanna see some honky's shooting threes all day. NBA is boring
>>
>>76404544
except Kobe makes that shot.Frobe even more.
>>
TYBD
>>
File: 4 (four).jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
4 (four).jpg
30KB, 450x450px
Kobe gave the people what they want. Tonight Lebron passed up like 10 drives and kicked it out to Korver and other shittier players. A real GOAT needs to take the decisive shots himself, and Lebeta just isn't there.
>>
>>76404544
If you're the superstar of your team and it's a FINALS game then yes.
>>
it's called being an alpha male. wouldn't expect a leaf to understand anything about that, though...
>>
File: 52644274.jpg (65KB, 480x631px) Image search: [Google]
52644274.jpg
65KB, 480x631px
>>76404544

I can't believe how asshurt /sp/ gets when discussing the one TRUE heir to the GOAT. Lelbron just can't stack up
>>
The problem with the OP image is that in the game that just happened, Lebron was getting to the rim with ease all game, refs were letting him plow through defenders and even rewarded him with trips to the free throw line. But once the game hit about 5 minutes to go, he stopped doing it. He started settling for awful fadeaways and making poor jump passes to teammates, who had to alter their stance and lose their "openness" to catch the ball at their feet.
>>
>>76404686
https://youtu.be/DMGEViYqVUo
>>
If Lebron doesn't commit so many turnovers in the 4th, he wouldn't need to hit clutch shots at all.
>>
LeBron witness another Finals L.
>>
>>76404748
>>76404926
That's decisive and takes balls to do, not what LeBeta does.

He always shrinks in big moments.
>>
>>76404926

Shooters shoot, nigga.
>>
File: Lebron.webm (2MB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lebron.webm
2MB, 405x720px
When is the last time you've seen Lebron get doubled teamed on the final shot.

Even this last game he only had Iggy on him and he could've blown by him if he needed to
>>
>>76404544
I understand what you're saying OP but towards the end Kobe's absolute commitment to remorseless gunning and Hero Ball became some kind of Warrior Poet Coda, there was just something beautiful about it. Anybody who doesn't recognize that shouldn't be watching sports.
>>
>>76406792
you mean Lakerfags sucked his ass so much he could get away with being a terrible player
>>
>>76406807
I have zero problems with teams and fanbases being loyal to a fault, it's nice to see and the best franchises do it. That's why The Lakers will have a future, because Future Kobes see they will be taken care of.
>>
>>76404926

>derrick rose the mvp of todays game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYs3JQx1H10&feature=youtu.be&t=15
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.