[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this spider monkey armed faggot. I don't give a fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: kevin-durant.jpg (2MB, 2651x2121px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-durant.jpg
2MB, 2651x2121px
Fuck this spider monkey armed faggot.

I don't give a fuck if he's great, he's still a faggot who ruined basketball.

I hope after his tenure with the Warriors is over he suffers a career ending ACL tear.
>>
>>76403634
Stay mad faggot.
>>
>>76403634
>If had a losing record
>"haha what a loser faggot!!!"
>Having a winning record
>"fuck him, he's ruining the league!!!"

What's he supposed to do?
>>
>>76403718
Trigger LeBum autists on /sp/
>>
>>76403718
If he left the Thunder and went anywhere else there wouldn't be so much backlash.

It's the fact he went to an already established power house that ruined everything and established him as a villain.

If he went to fucking Cleveland I'm sure no one would even complain.
>>
>>76403718
How about not choking away a 3-1 lead and then joining the team you choked it away too?
The most bitch ass move in the history of professional sports
>>
he's about to be Finals MVP, the butthurt will be unreal
>>
>>76403634
The only thing better than Cavs tears are OKC tears.

Enjoy watching your team fall into mediocrity. I give them a decade before they relocate to Louisville or Omaha
>>
>>76403634
Stay mad, faggot
>>
>>76403634

durant > lebron

you cant prove me wrong

>better in every way, even size
>>
File: 2wU5p3e.png (993KB, 1080x1061px) Image search: [Google]
2wU5p3e.png
993KB, 1080x1061px
>>76403831

>goes to cleveland

>no one would complain

umm
>>
>>76404278
Durant was leaving OKC regardless

OKC fans were doomed from the start when the Big Three of the Heat took a dump on him in the NBA finals
>>
>KD does something because lebron did it first
>THIS NIGGA IS RUINING THE NBA
lmao every single time
>>
>>76404349
>Comparing a three man team to a team with 4 top 15 players and a bench with depth

Are Golden State defenders this delusional?

The Big Three of Miami were the team, the bench was a joke.

Christ you niggas are fucking blind.
>>
lebron apologists are changing strategies now that their golden boy is about to take a legacy hit.

time to 100% discredit what KD did, even though the precedent of what he did was set by lebron himself
>>
>>76404401
Lebron wasn't the first big star to leave a shit team and go to another team

It's happened hundreds of times in sports, stop saying it as if Lebron did something revolutionary that changed basketball
>>
>>76404395
>every
>single
>time
yall niggas getting predictable, don't ever respond to me again, I don't wanna read your deluded ranting
>>
wait till golden state gets dwight howard for nothing

they dont even have a real center now lol
>>
>>76404437
So you're so delusional that you won't even accept facts and statistics?

Aight cuck, stay proud of being the death of the NBA's enjoyment and ratings.
>>
>>76404395

Nailed it. They have 4 top 15 players and a solid group of bench/roleplayers in Iggy, Livingston, Clark, West. Cleveland pretty much has Lebron (mostly in 1st half) and Kyrie (mostly in 2nd half) every game while the rest of the team misses wide open shots.
>>
>>76404465
lmao, but seriously stop responding
>>
>>76404465
>this desperation
Holy shit you are mad. These finals are the most watched since Jordan's last finals
>>
>>
>>76404465
>ratings

You serious? I've been having more fun watching these finals than any other in recent years. Fuck Lebron and his legacy because we are witnessing something much greater. The first team to go 16-0 in playoff history. If you can't respect that I don't think you really are a true basketball fan.
>>
>>76403634
>lebron fan realizes why everyone hates lebron

really makes you think
>>
>>76405134
Lebron went back and fullfill his destiny of being a championship to Da Land so they forgave him

KD ain't ever moving back to fucking Oklahoma lmao
>>
>>76403634
I hope he has back problems the rest of his life, herniated and slipped discs, no amount of surgeries will ever fix a fucked up back.
>>
>>76404483
>Highest salary cap in the league
>Can't afford a bench worth a damn

Maybe they should stop letting LeBum quarterback it as coach and GM, and get someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.
>>
I never wanna wish Injury on someone but even Lebron didn't do a pussy move as big as this one. Also have you ever seen a tarantula tear an ACL? Nah man
>>
>>76403634
I think he did a very brave thing.

It takes a big man to admit the Lil B curse was real and make peace with it.
>>
>>76405268

LeGM hasn't quite worked out but I really can't blame him for not trusting the Cavs to do their own shit. Look what they did in his first run there, and while he was gone in Miami. If they didn't luck into multiple #1 picks (or get rigged into them) who knows what happens.
>>
>>76403634
confirmed LeCuck
>>
>>76404395
>>76404483
>kek these salt mines
>>
>>76405389
Then he should bring that up with Gilbert, he's there to play ball, not attempt to run logistics and staffing.
>>
>>76405459

I doubt he trusts the same guy who wrote that outrageous letter when he left a few years ago. LeBron is the Cavs to a fault. You're absolutely right he shouldn't be essentially player-coach-GM but that organization is so fucking trash top to bottom that's their only option. Only reason they won last year.

""I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE""
>>
>>76403634
Warriors are going to add another star over the summer while remaining under the cap again

Stay mad faggot
>>
>>76403634
>who ruined basketball

But that's not Michael Jordan + David Stern + David Falk
>>
>>76404278
"Export"

Canadian detected
>>
>>76405555

In during all the current warriors take less money and they sign Paul George or some shit.
>>
File: sick.gif (2MB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
sick.gif
2MB, 640x402px
>>76405581
Who is going to leave a championship team that looks like the globetrotters?

Rings all around at the price of a paycut while living in the golden state with the best fans in the nba cheering you on
>>
>>76405622

You had me until
>best fans in the NBA
>>
>>76404433
So why get mad at KD?
>>
>>76405531
I agree with this assessment, but if that's the case, then his knowing of a lack of a deep bench and awarding all the starters large contracts is a poor maneuver on his part. He knew it would be Silicon Valley in the finals, and he's aware they have a deep bench, so for him, and the rest of the Cavs association to twiddle their thumbs at that is just an act of sheer stupidity on their part. Personally, I hope getting his shit pushed in by KD, who's playing some of the best ball in his entire career right now, wakes them up to that fact.
>>
lerbon normalized creating super teams via free agency. blame him
>>
>>76405622
>Who is going to leave a championship team that looks like the globetrotters?
this
>>
>>76405743

I just want a watchable product at this point. At least tonight's game was close but goddamn what a pointless season.
>>
>>76405655
You have no idea the resolve of Kings, Lobcity, and Lakers cucks. The delusion is strong with all of them, I blame the medicinal marijuana.
>>
>>76405570

yeah canadian memes are wholesome and funny
>>
>>76405799
It's a new era of ball is what I've come to realize, its almost similar to the fundamentals-based ball that the Church of Popovich has been preaching to the Spurs for a while now. I think the days of singular all-stars and dynamic duos raining points and dunks are gone in place of tactical shooting sprees.
>>
>>76405662
As someone that doesn't have any attachement to any team in the league, I can tell you that there's a world of difference between what Lebron and countless other stars have done to what KD has done.

There's a difference from joining a 47- 35 team that lost on first round 4 years in a row, and a record high 73-9 with back to back playoff finals.
If you deny that you are simply arguing in bad faith.
>>
I like KD. I like what he did today. He was like, Hey LeBron, remember when your super team refballed me out of my ring? Have a dagger.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.