[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Coach, whats the play?" >"uhh, yeah..um

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

>"Coach, whats the play?"
>"uhh, yeah..um lebron...um just do the..do the lebron..the 3..shoot the 3...uh lebron or kyrie.....the 3..do that"

how does this docile motherfucker escape criticism?
>>
I don't think that's how it is
>>
>>76402577
You don't think it be like it is but it do.
>>
>PASS IT TO KORVER, WHO HAS BEEN COLD ALL NIGHT

nice play. Just drive it to the fucking rim Lebron you piece of shit REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76402419
>something Jeremy Wade caught can coach basketball
>>
you know LeCramp is the actual coach and GM of the cavs, right?
>>
>>76402419
Why criticize him. We know he isn't the coach
>>
Well they clearly don't have an offensive scheme in the end game when it's one dude dribbling til he has to shoot. Kyrie was selfish at the end, no one will say anything because he always has a nice line. Bron can't play that much. Bad coaching and no confidence. But you can't say Ty Lu will get fired cuz Bron is GM
>>
>>76402419

Isn't Lecuck the reason they have a dumb coach like him? He Let's Lebron call the shots and you can tell. The Warriors seem so much more discipline, while the Cavaliers make stupid mistakes pretty often.
>>
>>76402419
He's just a figurehead, Lebron is the "real" catch let's not be naive. So Lebron gets the blame for shit plays being "drawn" up.
>>
What other play do you call in that last possession? He had the best basketball player in the world. Let him take the last shot. Lebron just failed him.
>>
>>76402608
habeeb it
>>
>>76402847
did Jordan always take the last shot? no, if another guy was open with a better shot, he'd pass it. too bad James' teammates are undisciplined and don't know how to space the floor and move without the ball.
>>
>>76402632

Korver nailed a couple nice 3's and even had a dunk
>>
>>76402419
The Cavs are a shitshow circus. How much pull lebron has on that team behind the scenes doesn't matter. Fact is outside of the actual basketball court that's one of the lesser teams in the nba.
>>
>>76402419
Because he's virtually invisible
>>
>>76402608
You think it's one way but it's exactly the other way.
>>
>>76402847
>He had the best basketball player in the world (LeBron)
>>
>>76402747
Probably, but the Cavs are a shitshow and have been for a generation. It's really why he left. Hes just not really any better as a substitute but don't tell me if he had zero influence the Cavs management would have something better.
>>
>>76402889
TWINKIE HOUSE
>>
wow.. I totally agree with you.
I thought the ball was gonna go to Jr.Smith.
Since every one would expect the ball to Lebrone..
It was so fking obvious.. so fking obvious ..
sighh... fking obvious..
>>
They had so many good shots in the last 3 minutes and missed every. single. one. Making only 1 or 2 would have sealed the game. What a fucking choke job. Could have made it a series, now we have a fucking sweep.
>>
>>76402916
I'm a big soccer fan and know jack shit about basketball but I was wondering why the cavs weren't moving around and stretching the D more, when I saw lebron had posession I thought "well I'm sure they know better than me" but apparently not
>>
>>76403467
The longer the game goes, the better the Warriors will look because they will be less fatigued. Why?
a) More depth. They have more players off the bench giving them minutes and stats.
b) They are smarter as a team, so they have to work less hard for their points, and also less hard to prevent points. Their intelligence is why their offense and defense are so efficient.

I honestly just think the Cavs were gassed. Every second half of these finals' games Lebron has been half the player he was in the first half. He's starting to show his age and those 50k odd NBA minutes he's racked up over his lifetime are finally catching up with him.
>>
Last year: "David Blatt, how do you stop GS?"
>Slow the game way down and frustrate them.

This year: "Ty Lu, how do you stop GS?"
>WE'Z GONNA OUT GUN DEM!!!

(sad trombone)
>>
>>76403637
Are you a fucking idiot? Blatt wasn't the coach during the playoffs.
>>
>>76403637
David Blatt wouldve fared better against this team. Lue just had the perfect scenario of injuries and suspension last year which is why the cavs lost
>>
>>76403693
>implying coaching matters in basketball
I could have coached Michael and Kobe to 11 rings.
>>
How has he even been allowed to go out in public after AI stepped over him?
>>
>>76403637
Blatt is 0-1 in the finals
Lue is 1-0 in the finals

Checkmate
>>
>>76403729

pop is laughing.
>>
>>76403873
I'll give credit where its due, coaching in ball matters very little, EXCEPT for Poppovich. He's the only actual coach in the league where you can his effect on a team.
>inb4 Mike Dantoni
His Houston team just shot more 3s and played less defense then they already did. I'll refer you to the 2013 Lakers to see how great a coach he is.
>>
lue should be sacked this off season if cavs are serious. have they played any defense in 2017?
>>
The real issue I have with Lue is the defense. How can veteran players like Irving, JR, and Shumpert look so consistently lost on defense against a team that you have known for 12 months that you'll be playing in the Finals?

>>76403787
Blatt won 2 games without Irving or Love. The Cavs also played lockdown defense for all of the 2015 playoffs
>>
>>76402419

Because everyone knows he's LeBron's puppet
>>
>>76402419
>>76402419
>"Coach, whats the play?"
>lebron, just do the thing
>>
File: obradovic.jpg (25KB, 590x395px) Image search: [Google]
obradovic.jpg
25KB, 590x395px
>>76402419

you guys need a proper coach. even popovich admitted he is learning from him
>>
>>76402419
>lebron the coach shit that bed
>so now we pretend lue is the real coach

now blame the actual cavs gm for signing all the players lebron wanted
>>
File: v8jfSSa.jpg (74KB, 655x874px) Image search: [Google]
v8jfSSa.jpg
74KB, 655x874px
Coach we need a play!

Coach we're down three!

Coach? Yo you there coach?
>>
>>76404341
[Vietnam flashbacks intensify]
>>
because Lebron chose him
>>
>>76404281
this, lebron is actually a genius, he literally gets hires to blame deflect
>>
>>76404500
*it ain't me starts playing*
>>
How long til LeBron turns to a playing coach?
>>
>>76404848
about 15 years ago.
>>
Bring in Sloan
Cavs only have a window of 2-3 years which is about how long his welcome usually lasts
>>
>>76403035

itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat
>>
>>76404949
Speaking of Sloan.. holy hell how bad has D-Willy been for the Cavs? Major minus on both ends of the court. Him and Shumpert have been less than useless. Dumb and dumber.
>>
>>76404098
Last time cavs had a european coach, it did not end well...
>>
>>76402747
Does Mike Brown even do anything
>>
David Blatt was a good coach, it was his own cockiness and getting too comfortable in his job that got him fired. IIRC it was him conducting player meetings in only a towel with his junk hanging out that got him canned in the end.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.