[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw the NBA commercial for buying gear and it showed all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1496734486022.png (808KB, 480x845px) Image search: [Google]
1496734486022.png
808KB, 480x845px
I just saw the NBA commercial for buying gear and it showed all those Golden State people being really mean and hollering at the Cleveland gentleman. Are people from Golden State thugs? Is the city hard body?
>>
BOOB
>>
That city is loose butthole
>>
>>76399826
This comment is DJ Ango
>>
I don't want to see people wearing that shit in my city. I have deliberately given people shitty service at my work because they came in wearing rival team's jerseys. I wouldn't go into someone else's city wearing my team's gear either. It's disrespectful, even if I don't respect them and their fucking shitty team. Unless perhaps I was going to a game, I would damn well expect some bantz there too.
>>
>>76400215

Shitty service? Probably servicing some dick Califag
>>
>>76400215
I'm sure they'll care if their big mac is assembled haphazardly
>>
>>76400589
I'm not from California and I'm not a Warriors fan. I am rooting for them this time. I hate LeBron and the whole state of Ohio. I'm representing Michigan. I don't get that mad when I see people with cavs shit or even Ohio State shit (yuck) but if you wear some Pittsburgh Penguins or Chicago Blackhawks shit expect bad service.
>>
>>76400679
So you're a wannabe califag Michigan cuck, cool
>>
>>76399401
Would delight to rape/10
>>
>>76400727
Lol no. I just like seeing the teams and players I hate lose. Watching the Cleveland Indians lose last year made me quite happy. I won't pretend to be a Cubs fan though, not even for a minute. Detroit teams only.
>>
>>76400805
Do you get mad at clean water and non-bankruptcy?
>>
>>76400860
Detroit water is clean. Detroit is not Flint my geographically challenged friend. I don't care about the bankruptcy shit. Care more about the schooling situation there. But I don't even live in Detroit anymore so I'm not really up to date.
>>
>>76400860
He's too busy servicing cocks in San Francisco and getting mad when someone wears a Cleveland jersey
>>
>>76400984
But if you don't live in Detroit anymore, how can you give someone shit for wearing Penguins or Blackhawks gear? If you live in another city which doesn't have a rivalry with Pittsbugh or Chicago? Is it possible you're just a triggered fag?
>>
>>76400215
So what about someone who is from the rival teams city but they moved to your city for school or work or whatever and have been living there and paying taxes longer than you.
>>
>>76401392
He's a typical millennial bandwagoner nufag cuck
>>
>>76400984
>I don't care about the bankruptcy shit. Care more about the schooling situation there.
verily prompts one to ponder....
>>
>>76400215
>IN MY CITY
>is from a different city than the city he is referring to

Typical liberal cuck
>>
>>76401392
This isn't a small island. The Red Wings, Pistons, Tigers, and Lions are the only four teams in this state. Lack of geographical connection in my area and history of sucking for the Lions leads to people becoming fairweather fans of teams like the Patriots and Packers. I hate those motherfuckers but it's not the same as the hockey stuff. The whole state is made up of Red Wings fans, they even have their training camp in my city. Lots of people come here from Pennsylvania and Illinois as it's a touristy place. I honestly wish they would all fuck off.
>>
>>76401414
Eh my grandma's husband is like that. He's from Massachusetts and a die hard patriots fan. He's been living here longer than I have been alive. I can make an exception for that but he doesn't really go around wearing pats gear either.
>>
>>76400215
>>76400679

Lmao this forced shit is so pathetic

t. Detoiletfag
>>
>>76401486
Wouldn't give a fuck if it was Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Flint, Detroit, Muskegon, Kalamazoo, anywhere in the state really fuck outsiders and their teams. The UP is basically Wisconsin though. Cucks.
>>
>>76401486
>liberalism
>mfw /pol/ faggots believe anything they disagree with is leftist philosophy of some kind
>mfw i have no face
you know where to go
>>
>>76401838
>Kalamazoo
>1800-cmon-now.jpg
>>
>>76399401
Fuck sports, look at those delicious globes
>>
>>76402256
>anybody who calls me out on my liberal cuck mentality is from lol

Go back to red it
>>
>>76399401
Fuck this sport, post more katy
>>
>>76403408
Ledecky?
>>
>>76399826
true
>>
>>76399401
mmmm look at her left elbow
>>
>>76400215
I was thinking about it the other day. I remember in like 2000 - 2002 there were a good amount of people in my city (live in San Antonio) with Lakers gear and or those Lakers flags/bumper stickers and honestly in the past five years haven't seen a single one. There's some Golden State merch seen, but I haven't seen it on the same scale as the Lakers in 2000 - 2002.
>>
>>76405153
Forgot to add, I remember we were at an outback steakhouse one time and we saw some car had a Lakers flag on their car. We were eating dinner, and suddenly there's a bunch of commotion and the cops came in. Someone broke the dudes window and messed up the flag pretty bad. Some people take some shit wayyy too seriously.
>>
>>76403151
>/pol/tard
>phone poster
>probably like 22 also
please kill yourself while you still have a chance.
>>
>>76399401

katy perry has fallen apart since then

I blame the trump curse, she supported hillary
>>
>>76399401
Katy is THICCer than I remembered
>>
>>76405232
>>>/reddit/

please.
>>
>>76403939
You've ruined my day.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.