[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can someone who is 3-5 in the finals seriously be considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How can someone who is 3-5 in the finals seriously be considered an all time great?
>>
>>76395806
No one who knows anything about basketball considers Lebron the GOAT
>>
>>76395818
This and only this

Hell, that gay fucking sweatband alone disqualifies him
>>
>>76395806
This is why Godbe is a goat. He may have wasted shots but at least he never pussied out and took responsibility. So many last buzz shots that won us games from him. LeBeta will never be at his level of greatness.
>>
>3-5
you mean 4-4 right?
>>
>>76395885
It's not his fault he doesn't have any hair to absorb the sweat.
>>
>>76395818
This. I'm a bronsexual, but there's no way that he's better than Jordan (or kobe desu)
>>
Kobe raped a white girl.
>>
Enjoy the debate now cause at the end of LBJs career, there will be no debate.
>>
>>76395975

no i mean when he finally retires at 3-8
>>
>>76396031
we call that "killer instinct" in the sports world
>>
>Jordan takes the final shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BlOTeoZVE
>>
>>76396062
You realize it's basically guaranteed Curry finishes with more rings than Bron right?
>>
>>76395806
I'm a Lakers fan, but I don't see why a finals record matters. To me it's better to go to the finals than lose in the first round. I always found that stat stupid.

>b-b-but it proves he's not clutch
So you're saying that losing in the first round means it doesn't count against him? Having said that, I still think Jordan is the goat along with Kareem. I also think that LeBron has had an easier time getting to the finals due to the east being absolutely terrible the last decade and beyond.
>>
>>76396235
I think it's more important to look at the rounds on a case my case basis. Jordan got shat on in the first round but at the same time that Celtics team was better than any team LeBron has ever faced aside from the Spurs in the 2007,13 and 14 finals and this GSW team
>>
oh wow the cavs announcer is pure cringe
>>
>>76396235
EC was worse during Jordan's time. NY "CBA" Knicks were regular contenders in the East.
>>
>>76396090
Passing to a sharpshooter when he's open because of a double team on you. Clearly the same thing lebron does.

You guys are seriously deranged.
>>
>>76395990
Didn't bother Kobe or Jordan did it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.