[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exactly three months until the season starts up, /sp/. Who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2424.jpg (89KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2424.jpg
89KB, 640x636px
Exactly three months until the season starts up, /sp/. Who has the best shot at stopping the Patriots? Pic related
>>
Pats would bootyblast the Raidniggers
>>
>Who has the best shot at stopping the Patriots?
Certainly not the team with the defense that got carved up by Bork Assweiler last year in the playoffs
>>
>>76390376
>AFC
1. Raiders
2. Texans
3. Broncos
4. Steelers (lol ya right)
5. Chiefs

>NFL
1. Falcons (Falcons defense will be awesome this year eat my ass if you think otherwise)
2. Packers
3. Giants
4. Seahawks
5. Cowboys

AFC is pretty consistent year to year, guessing who will be good in the NFC each year is a total crapshoot outside of the seahawks.
>>
>>76391520
>*NFC
>>
The Raiders defense is far too shit to be a considerable challenge.

Stay in your lane.
>>
>>76390405
>Le last year matters meme
>>
If Dak levels up like I think he will, the Cowboys will meet the Patriots in the Owl.
>>
If tannehill is ready, fins r gunna light it up
>>
>>76391659
>Tannehill's 6th "Breakout season"
This year for sure!
>>
>>76391582
The Cowboys will collapse under the weight of their own hype

as always
>>
File: 1486505565995.jpg (185KB, 650x553px) Image search: [Google]
1486505565995.jpg
185KB, 650x553px
>>76390376

No one. Only one type of team has beaten the Patriots consistently in the B&B era.

>Smart head coach
>Dominant, top tier defense
>Dominant top tier pass rush
>Gunslinging QB with a good arm and isn't afraid to take risks

Every team that has ever given the Patriots fits this mold, the Jake Plummer/Mike Shanahan Broncos, the Ravens with the Ray Lewis/Ed Reed led defenses, the Coughlin Giants, the Rex Ryan Jets, The Manning Broncos.

There is no team in the NFL that fits this mold right now. First there is a dearth of great coaches in the NFL right now. Second, the teams with the best defenses have bad QBs like the Texans or the Broncos. And last, the teams with Dynamic QBs have awful defenses.

So there isn't anyone who is going to stop the Pats. Accidents do happen, but Belichick does a good job of leaving little to chance with his conservative playstyle.

No one is stopping the Pats this year.
>>
>>76391679
Tannehill is the real deal, don't blame him for their high school defense and doing nothing to build around him.
>>
>>76392889
"And their management doing nothing to build around him"**
>>
CFL preseason started yesterday.
>please watch our league
>>
>>76391679
If the OL stays consistent and the offense stays consistent, people will be saying tom who? Tannehill just needs to be able to trust his blockers, he is gifted, that game against steelers was bulls***
>>
>>76390376
>stopping the Patriots

FUCKING KEK
>>
>>76391520
AFC
1. Cheatriots
2. Raiderniggers
3. Stillers
4. Toxins
5. Chorgers

NFC:
1. 28-3s
2. I really, really like women
3. Trannyhawks
4. Cowshits
6. Gnats
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.