[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I love Sporting now http://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: 27299892-sporting-wallpapers.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
27299892-sporting-wallpapers.png
2MB, 1440x900px
WTF I love Sporting now
http://www.record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/sporting/detalhe/academia-sporting-avanca-na-guatemala.html
>>
File: 1491948019576.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1491948019576.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
Is Guatemala any good? I don't wanna fall for another concacaf meme like the ticos.

watch our league
>>
>>76380417
We have roughly 4 times the population of Costa Rica and gave the world Carlos "El Pescadito" Ruiz. We are one of the most untapped footballing countries in Latin America

I'll watch your league if you watch ours
>>
File: apu.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>76380491
looks like we need to work on that guatemalteco meme production

it says here you finished 3rd in your concameme group 1 point short of qualifying, care to explain?
>>
File: 3894cc_6045354.jpg (174KB, 1148x746px) Image search: [Google]
3894cc_6045354.jpg
174KB, 1148x746px
>>76380550
We had a shit coach for half of the qualifying and because of it lost to Trinidad "cuck Guatemala at every turn" and Tobago. When he finally got fired, we rekt USA 2-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsnRSSqz5zU
>>
File: guatemaliga.png (38KB, 629x456px) Image search: [Google]
guatemaliga.png
38KB, 629x456px
>>76380592
I didn't know anything at all about Guatemala's fútbol desu. Were you the ones that started a war with one of your neighbours over a football match?

Also, your teams have fun names. Can't decide which one I like the most. Dep. Malacateco, Xelajú, Suchitepéquez.
>>
File: Malacateco.png (45KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
Malacateco.png
45KB, 500x403px
>>76380762
>your teams have fun names
we wuz mayans and shit
>Were you the ones that started a war with one of your neighbours over a football match?
No that was Honduras and El Salvador

Our league is extremely top heavy, with Municipal and Comunicaciones both have 30 titles each with the 3rd most winning team, Aurora which is in 2nd division now, having only 8

>Malactateco
Literally who tier from a tiny village that borders Mexico, is usually relegation fodder but has been managing to stay up the last few seasons and actually mad it to the knockout stage a few times. Also has the worst logo in the country (pic related)
>Xelaju
The Porto of Guatemala. From the city of Quetzaltenango (also known as Xelaju or Xela) which always wanted to become independent and fought for independence a few times. It's the second largest city, but even by other Central Ameican standards its pretty irrelevant, as Guatemala City has the grand majority of the population.
>Suchitepequez
qt deer team from the city we take rival NT when we want them to boil alive in the Guatemalan jungles. Pretty meme desu but fun to watch when they're good.
>>
>>76380928
>we wuz mayans and shit
interesting stuff, are the southern mexicans mayans too or just filthy LARPers?
>>
File: gran jaguar.jpg (193KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gran jaguar.jpg
193KB, 1024x768px
>>76381149
We're all filthy LARPers to be honest
and yes, Southern Mexico do have Mayans as well, but the largest population lies in Guatemala, as well as the best ruins

Tikal>>>>Chichen Itza
>>
Fuck this president is getting embarrasing
That puta da gala shit better be fake
>>
>>76381227
Nah nigga its real
http://guatefutbol.com/index.php/noticias/federacion-otras-ligas/16609-presidente-del-sporting-de-portugal-pide-apoyo-a-la-fedefut
>>
>>76381240
I meant the leaked alleged meeting he had privately with journalists
>>
>>76381227
ele dizer palavrões em conversas SUPOSTAMENTE PRIVADAS é o menor dos meus problemas
>>
>>76381301
Oh.. What happened?
>>
>>76381344
Not him. I'm the first barbosa on the thread.
Portuguese journalists basically have no honour left. I'd be glad if their sports "newspapers" went bankrupt and these "journalists" suffered on unemployment. Fucking cunts.

I should be in bed. Was nice talking with you guatemalteco bro. You're in my bro list now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.