[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /sp/, you're gonna miss him when he is gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0511.jpg (116KB, 687x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.jpg
116KB, 687x1024px
Be honest /sp/, you're gonna miss him when he is gone

Kevin Durant and Curry will and can never replicate the same feelings I feel when I watch Legod
>>
Sounds like you're a fag
>>
>>76379513
>that feel of counting steps

Yea, Imma miss that
>>
unironically the GOAT, and a real hero

When he retires all the memesters will be first in line to crown him as the rightful GOAT
>>
>>76379513
He's not exciting to watch. I'll miss the memes though.
>>
Sounds like you're a fag
>>
ill decide after the next space jam
>>
>>76379513

Biggest faggot on this board.
>>
>>76379513
Jesus Christ you shills are fucking shameless. baka
>>
Get off Lebron's Lap. He doesn't even break top 3 of all time.
>>
>>76379513

I don't like Lebron but he is still #2GOAT.

KD just a pussy.
>>
>>76379513
At this point in time there are no players in the game at his level. It's either gonna be a step down or more of this superduperteam shit. Kawhi is great but he's not the same level.
>>
>>76379513
I won't miss his:
>chosen one tattoo
>king moniker
>king twitter handle
>shitty beard
>headband hiding his hairline
>the 23 jersey
>pandering to the ghetto nogz
>pandering to the Democratic Party
>pandering to the decent nogz
>pretending he's a nice guy
>his bitching and whining
>his overall aura of carefully manufactured image of le socially aware nice guy
>his posse trying to take over franchises (Pat Riley saw right through this)
>his statpadding
>him playing the playmaker despite being a small forward
>his complaining to the refs
>his general niggerness
>>
>>76379513
>tf of offensive faults and travels not called
>>
>>76379513
I miss the days when he didn't have a ring and let Dirk wax him. Kinda lost charm after he won desu. I'll miss the shitposting after he wins or loses though.
>>
>tfw another era is about to end in your lifetime

>end of Jordan
>end of Kobe
>end of LeBron

blurrypepeclock.jpg
>>
>>76379535
Don't worry, anon. There are other superstars you could watch.

Protip: See how often KD carries tonight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.